Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,546 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Would You Pick Up A Weapon If The Case Turns Out Bad? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Pick Up A Weapon If The Case Turns Out Bad? (562 Views)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Police Will Flush Out Bad Eggs - IGP Abubakar / Vote Out Bad Politicians, Jonathan Tells Nigerians(awadakerikeri) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Pick Up A Weapon If The Case Turns Out Bad? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2012
God forbid our country turns out to be like that of Libya, is it possible for Nigeria to split up without much bloodshed? Because its becoming tiring and worrisome if we leave things to continue this way. Libya for instance would never recover the number of weapons that were distributed during the war, This could eventually turn out bad, when the fight/war eventually ends, as people would still abuse their assess to weapons at a later date.

Are you prepared to pick your ammunition? The arsenal might arrive soon lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Pick Up A Weapon If The Case Turns Out Bad? by surabeeb: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2012
why wont i pick a weapon? if u resist from picking a weapon then u will find out that those that pick a weapon will be of advantage over u, and more so, as the weapon is to be used to fight for the freedom of my beloved country, i will pick it without thinking twice
Re: Would You Pick Up A Weapon If The Case Turns Out Bad? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2012
Well i guess that the GEJ administration is daring Us angry
Re: Would You Pick Up A Weapon If The Case Turns Out Bad? by Lasinoh: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2012
How can I pick up ammunition when na my papa dey teif for Nigerian government? grin

Make I kill my own people?

Lai lai! cheesy

Make una go kill OBJ and IBB first!

ShiiiiiiYOOOOR!
Re: Would You Pick Up A Weapon If The Case Turns Out Bad? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2012
Lasinoh:

How can I pick up ammunition when na my papa dey teif for Nigerian government? grin

Make I kill my own people?

Lai lai! cheesy

Make una go kill OBJ and IBB first!

ShiiiiiiYOOOOR!
E sure me die say, by the time i reach govt house, na ur papa i go 1st slice, grin

(1) (Reply)

Let's All Delete Goodluck Jonathan As Our Friend On Facebook! / Christains On Guard As Muslims Pray - Cnn Ireport / Oil Subsidy Is Fiction - For The Layman On The Street, Does Oil Subsidy Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.