Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? (19946 Views)

NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians / NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity / Strength And Weaknesses Of APC Presidential Aspirants: Who Wins, Who Loses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by zmurda(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2012
Reno aka Beaf this is how you were bullying Kathleen on twitter. Abeg waka far jor, goodluck asswipe like you
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by purplekayc(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2012
hope the atms would be working oooo coz it happened on xmas day oo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by Kx: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2012
How come I notice Beaf's posts only in Jonathan related threads?
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by candylips(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2012
good move
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2012
Kx:

How come I notice Beaf's posts only in Jonathan related threads?

If someone pays $1,500 for your Hotel Suite every Night, and also gives you a Mansion worth $3million and he tells you to go on the internet and terrorize anyone that says anything bad about him what would you do?

Ok, so now you have your answer why RENOOMOKRI Beaf is always online responding to GEJ only posts!
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by y2kaustin(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2012
Nigerians are too Spoilt,Lazy,fearful and too Comfortable to FIGHT!!! for their Right,
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by tollu: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2012
kingoflag:

If someone pays $1,500 for your Hotel Suite every Night, and also gives you a Mansion worth $3million and he tells you to go on the internet and terrorize anyone that says anything bad about him what would you do?

Ok, so now you have your answer why RENOOMOKRI Beaf is always online responding to GEJ only posts!

^^^
I believe there's a relationship of sorts between beaf and Omokri. If they aren't the same person, then they are colleagues in the same unit.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by Beaf: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2012
kingoflag:

The internet surely causes madness! Choi!

Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by Ayoolu12: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2012
Very good. Time for Nigerians to liberate themselves from these maniacs. As for Gej, when his puppet masters are done with him, they'll throw him to the wolves!. Gej is leaving such a bad legacy from himself and his tribes men. I seriously doubt if anyone from that region will ever rule this nation after this disgusting regime. What is most disturbing is that people seem to be supporting his actions simply because they are from the same tribe. What shallow reasoning! When Obj was in power, his greatest critics were Yoruba people. Hopefully Nigeria breaks up, and it'll be 'to thy tents o Israel'!
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2012
Can someone please cage RENO OMOKRI (Beaf) and throw away the keys in the deep dungeon?

This guy is becopming a nuisance on this forum, interner, Nigeria and the earth as a whole.

The doctors told him he needed a "brain" transplant for his du*ll skull but the only peopple that accepted to be the donor is his mu*ronic boss in person of GEJ in which beaf declined. Reasoning being, he doesn't want to be duller than he is now.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by tollu: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2012
@Topic
This is the time for us to be our brother's keeper. The market women should trade by barter, the well to do people should assist the less privileged around them. It's better to suffer this small discomfort compared to what we have been experiencing and will continue o experience.
Make no mistake, the current administration is insincere in its purpose and communication. THINGS CANNOT BE DFFERENT IF WE CONTINUE ON THIS PATH.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2012
Can someone please cage RENO OMOKRI (Beaf) and throw away the keys into the deep dungeon?

This guy is becoming a nuisance on this forum, internet, Nigeria and the earth as a whole.

The doctors told him he needed a "brain" transplant for his du*ll skull but the only person that accepted to be the donor, is his mu*ronic boss in person of GEJ in which beaf declined. Reasoning being, he doesn't want to be duller than he is now.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2012
Subsidy removal on Petrol is in order. The things that needs to be subsidized is public transport and electricity.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by omaojo1: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2012
It will be the mother of all strike action in Nigeria.

We are all ready to fight this criminal act against the poor.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by Kolababa: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2012
All of you supporting Jonathan Egbere Badluck on this subsidy removal will not know peace till you die. You will die of Boko Haram bombing. You and your generation yet unborn will not know peace. Ko ni da fun yin, ako alangba kii se erun meji, olorun ko ni je ki eyin ati Jonathan jere. I curse you with all the curses in the Bible in the Jesus name. If you support subsidy removal on this forum again, God will invoke all the curses in "uran 111 on you and your family. Beeni ki o ri, ase gun. Tue.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by Kolababa: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2012
All of you supporting Jonathan Egbere Badluck on this subsidy removal will not know peace till you die. You will die of Boko Haram bombing. You and your generation yet unborn will not know peace. Ko ni da fun yin, ako alangba kii se erun meji, olorun ko ni je ki eyin ati Jonathan jere. I curse you with all the curses in the Bible in the Jesus name. If you support subsidy removal on this forum again, God will invoke all the curses in Quran 111 on you and your family. Beeni ki o ri, ase gun. Tue.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2012
@talknafree

Beaf is one of the very few analytical minds on this forum. I come to this forum daily to read his post and compare with the realism. His facts check out. Nigerians need to know that Government is protecting their future. If we continue to dole out billions and decimate our foreign reserves, there will come a time, the soldiers, the police and the civil servants will not be paid and what will happen, the entire system will collapse.

Subsidy removal alone is not enough, Resource Control which is a component of True Federalism has to be enshrined. States should generate resources to take care of their Independent powers stations and transportation.

The only sectors that needs subsidy is TRANSPORT AND ELECTRICITY; after all, every one is crying that they cant afford fuel for the okada, cars or for their generator. If Transportation and Electricity is perfected then wetin concern Agboro with overload. But we need money to build rails, roads and buy big buses and also to build power plants, subsidy on petrol needs to be stopped so we can fund the salient sectors
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by bright007(f): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2012
*It happened in Libya,Egypt $ Ivory Coast last year.What are nigerians waiting for?Go out there,place ur sleeping mats on d main roads $ sleep.Let the women go naked.Let men come out with whatever weapon they have to defend themselves.Revolution is now or never.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by freecocoa(f): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2012
Hmmm,I think this is a good move,jonathan must go,though I don't know how the very poor people who have to go to the market to get their daily bread will cope if the strike holds for a long time.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by karlmax2: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2012
bright007:
*It happened in Libya,Egypt $ Ivory Coast last year.What are nigerians waiting for?Go out there,place your sleeping mats on d main roads $ sleep.Let the women go Unclad.Let men come out with whatever weapon they have to defend themselves.Revolution is now or never.

Lwkmd wishful thinking, the strike is just a 2day public holiday for workers strike my behind
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by AfroBlue(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2012
related news from the Congo

For Congo Children, Food Today Means None Tomorrow

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/03/wo, o-food.html?hp

Protesters faced off with the police in Kinshasa after the deeply flawed presidential election in November. But the intense mass demonstrations many expected proved difficult to sustain, in part because of the daily struggle to survive.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by supoade: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2012
All of you supporting Jonathan Egbere Badluck on this subsidy removal will not know peace till you die. You will die of Boko Haram bombing. You and your generation yet unborn will not know peace. Ko ni da fun yin, ako alangba kii se erun meji, olorun ko ni je ki eyin ati Jonathan jere. I curse you with all the curses in the Bible in the Jesus name. If you support subsidy removal on this forum again, God will invoke all the curses in "uran 111 on you and your family. Beeni ki o ri, ase gun. Tue.

Lagbaja Eepe!   Eepe Reeeeee!!    Eepe!!!!!!

I feel you bro!!!

Dis curse don do ooo, But Eyi towi yen , Aro tiro mooo
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2012
@LeoMax,
Don't you dare come here claiming to be someone else. You are the very same beaf that the keys used to lock him up should be thrown into the deep dungeon.

When you talk of analytical minds, I have engaged beaf on several occasions and when he sees in analysis or political, economical or social arguments doesn't match up to my points, he begins to flood the thread with jagun pictures and irrelevant jokes.

Only you and yourself (beaf) is blind to the fact that before you can talk of removing subsiding from an Oil Producing nation (No 1 in Africa) the Refineries first need to be functional. Then and only then Nigerians will have no reason to protest or doubt the genuiety of their leaders.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by nagoma(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2012
Any attempt to intimidate Jonah boy you people would not believe the swift action. Full deregulation of the economy, passing PIB, then resource control next.
The cabal are mostly Yoruba with there Fulani masters.
If you people do not want wahala leave Jonah to do his work or else.
Nigerians are bloody lazy and daft they look up to the western world do you know the sacrifice the people in the west make do you know how much they pay here.
You have to live within your means.
The same vigor they using to fighting subsidy they should use it to fight the upper chambers.
Matchew

Bomboy west , please tell us also whether they have electricity, water supply, security, public transport on motorable roads, etc etc not just what they pay in the west.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2012
why are we so lazy so much such that we fail to look into the future of 9ja?
The fuel subsidy removal is a neccesity for economic growth and development.
i will not miss my january salary cos of unjustified riots
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by logica(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2012
LeoMax:

@talknafree

Beaf is one of the very few analytical minds on this forum. I come to this forum daily to read his post and compare with the realism. His facts check out. Nigerians need to know that Government is protecting their future. If we continue to dole out billions and decimate our foreign reserves, there will come a time, the soldiers, the police and the civil servants will not be paid and what will happen, the entire system will collapse.

Subsidy removal alone is not enough, Resource Control which is a component of True Federalism has to be enshrined. States should generate resources to take care of their Independent powers stations and transportation.

The only sectors that needs subsidy is TRANSPORT AND ELECTRICITY; after all, every one is crying that they cant afford fuel for the okada, cars or for their generator. If Transportation and Electricity is perfected then wetin concern Agboro with overload. But we need money to build rails, roads and buy big buses and also to build power plants, subsidy on petrol needs to be stopped so we can fund the salient sectors
Lol. And in your analytical mind, the salient sectors cannot be developed from money generated by cutting the 72% expenditure spent by the government on itself? Even cutting the 1 point something billion earmarked for feeding will go a long way.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by PreciousG1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2012
Let us protest for a pay cut for our elected office holders. From d LG Councillor to d President. Lets regulate how much they get in terms of salary, sitting allowances, even d number of aides n assistants they can have under govt payroll. Until we do dat, we'll continue on this part of self-destruct
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by dckng16(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
All those saying oil subsidy removal is for future benefits are talking trash. wat we need now is refineries not oil subsidy removal. With adequate functional refineries pms will sell @ 30naira/litre.
Just imagine a country with a minimum wage of 18k, epileptic power supply, businesses running on petrol 24hrs, poor medical care, ASUU strike, Boko haram insurgency, unemployment, economic depression, and so on. Survival will be tough for her citizens. For how long are we going to wait for oil subsidy removal future benefits, so many promises unfufilled by previous regime. Our interest must be protected first. Enough is enough.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by londoner: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
Omo_tier, lol

For every supposed "freeby" in the UK someone else pays for.

You talk of subsidized transport, have you thought about how it is paid for? Before you say "government", think about how the government comes about those funds.

Have you never asked yourself with the minute number of people that qualify for free travel, why the cost of travel for EVERYONE ELSE goes up EVERY YEAR?

There is no free education or healthcare for the majority of people per se, it is free AT THE POINT OF NEED.

I am proud and happy to be from a society which provides this and am happy to be one of the taxpayers, the mindset makes the difference. I don't expect to get something for nothing or to be carried by my government. I don't expect them to abuse me either.

Nigerians need to strike that balance personally, between not being taken for a ride and not expected to be carried by their government. It takes an amount of personal pride in yourself and your country. Maybe generally this is lacking.

@Topic, Nigerians need to make sure these unions do not hijack what is supposed to be a peoples revolt. They should be following your suit/wishes not the other way around. Many are simply on an ego trip.

@precious G, your idea hits the nail on the head directly. If people are to protest they should make sure it is for a lasting change. At the moment there are too many contradictions flying around about this protest. I guess it is a start.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by monkeyleg: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
Interesting. Maybe Jona would have better sold his idea if he has started with reducing cost of running his government. Show the common man that he is towing a prudent line. How much is it again we spend on the NASS members?

For those saying that feul is expensive in the UK, Yes it is, but the Minimum wage is set @ #270K a month, and by the way, the transport system is excellent, so really owning and driving a car does not become a neccesity for all. Lets not forget that the UK government put off increasing the customary 1p yearly increase because of the state of the economy. That is listening and understanding the masses

They might be merits in the case of removal of subsidy, but the timing and conditions are not suitable. Really is this the most pressing issue in Nigeria right now?
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by beafroast: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
abegi make una forgive Beaf and him artificial clone LeoMax, dem escape from asylum and we don dey look for dem tey tey. The native doctor (Okpokiri) for my village dey look for dem too.
Re: Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? by londoner: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2012
Monkeyleg, I agree. Johnathan went about it in the wrong way. He needed to demonstrate that he is really committed to stopping unnecessary spending.

He should have started with the political class first. Even if it was a few weeks before this. Its insincere for him to have gone for this bold move which affects the common man/woman before curbing the excesses of the political machine.

That was wrong.

However, if Nigerians can look at this as an opportunity to at least try and force the government to introduce those measures then we can say there would be a lasting benefit of his mistake to Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Works To Commence At Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road Next Week — Hon. Onuigbo / Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu / Supreme Court Dismisses Nwajiuba's Suit Against Atiku, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.