Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Have Fallen Out Of Love: What To Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Fallen Out Of Love: What To Do? (4527 Views)

How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? / Fallen Out Of Love With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Fallen Out Of Love: What To Do? by mashnino(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2012
I am not sure if you were eva in luv wit this guy, 5 YRS (dats so not cool),

You rilly nid to tell him now so that he won't really fall deep dat much

but you sumhow wicked sha.
Re: I Have Fallen Out Of Love: What To Do? by horny4u(f): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2012
You may need to take a 3 months break away from him,
After the break try going for new marriage counselling and try rekindling your romance if you still cannot find a wick after a year of trying , then you may have married the wrong person for you and IF that is so it can not be dissolved fast enough,

I am not judging you , but if your marriage is save-able then by all means save it through communication , time and love. You may want to read Mars and Venus books
Re: I Have Fallen Out Of Love: What To Do? by emmatok(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2012
~Minx~:

Yes I have made up my mind but what is going to be my reason for ending the marriage. There are lots of people involved, his family, mine, what do i tell them. He has not done anything wrong how would i justify such a big move

See evil woman,

Looking for fault to leave?Just go simple.

I know you type(mood swing personalty) very well.

The grass is always greener at the other side.

And after you wasted your life outside, you will want to have your Husband back.
Re: I Have Fallen Out Of Love: What To Do? by dasparrow: 6:25am On Jan 11, 2012
@OP
Na so! Maybe if you did not live in a backward society like Nigeria where they force you ladies to marry quickly by fire or by force, we will have less threads like this. Marraige is not by force and definately should not be rushed into but obnoxious Nigerians never mind their business and force women to rush into marraige. Now see the end result? Na una know abeg.
Re: I Have Fallen Out Of Love: What To Do? by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:22am On Jan 24, 2012
My dear when you are ready for the marriage to end just tell him you gave up ya nash , you are feeling guilty about cheating and emotional about his own infidelity. One day the truth will come out and that is why you are feeling the way you are tell yourself the truth. It is not a woman's nature to cheat without regret. If you confess and he forgives you AND YOU REALLY FORGIVE HIM you will move on and continue the marriage, you may forgive but both of you will not forget. You still love him but you are not in love right?

I suggest you pray on it and write all the good things about your relationship then right all the bad things if the bad out way the good then move on my dear move on!

If you have children try working it out if not maybe he is not meant for you.
Re: I Have Fallen Out Of Love: What To Do? by 9lifes(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2012
Your heart is not free yet.Either you are not yet healed from the hurt he caused you,or the guilt of ur affair has created a wall between you and ur husband. Unconfessed sins can kill slowly, you need to release your heart,forgive and let go.If he has been trying, learn to trust again.

May be his actions bring back memories,just let go and free your heart.No matter how you love someone,if you've crossed a line,as long as u keep it secret especially when it is eating u up from within,it will finally eat your love for that person.Guilt and unconfessed sin can kill love.

Check your heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father-in-law Wants Me To Always Prostrate Wherever I See Him / Family Members Have Disowned Us” - Nigerian Lady Dating Her Twin Brother Reveals / How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.