Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow (1412 Views)

114 Ijaw Reverted To Islam, Their First Congregation Prayer / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Whatever Happened To Old-fashioned Christianity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by moshoodn(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2012
2 Kings 7 vs 1. . .

Then Elisha said. . .HEAR ye the word of the Lord; tomorrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria. .

Now. . . If you believe, tomorrow by this time shall a litre of fuel be sold at #40 in the streets of Nigeria. .

Whether our humble Jonathan or our vibrant Okonjo likes it or not!

This storm shall pass. . . Tomorrow!
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by Joagbaje(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2012
2 Kings 7:2
. . . Behold, if the Lord would make windows in heaven, might this thing be?. . .

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^^ 2 Kings 7:2 . . . And he said, “In fact, you shall see it with your eyes, but you shall not eat of it.” grin grin

Just a joke oh, i reject it for you.
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by Sweetnecta: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2012
And they quoted, and they quote.

But they were quoting from the individuals who are not the only way.

They quoted nothing from the "only". Why? Maybe there is nothing appropriate?

And to the op with Islamic sounding name "Mas'hud" [Moshood], you may actually need to drop Islamic name since you are no more a muslim.

Those who bore Paul before they entered Islam, they immediately abandoned it.

I know an older name whose christian name is James. Now that he is a muslim, there is no amount of Naira you could offer him to answer to that name.
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2012
Sweetnecta:

And they quoted, and they quote.

But they were quoting from the individuals who are not the only way.

They quoted nothing from the "only". Why? Maybe there is nothing appropriate?

And to the op with Islamic sounding name "Mas'hud" [Moshood], you may actually need to drop Islamic name since you are no more a muslim.

Those who bore Paul before they entered Islam, they immediately abandoned it.

I know an older name whose christian name is James. Now that he is a muslim, there is no amount of Naira you could offer him to answer to that name.

what was the point of this meaningless dribble?
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by moshoodn(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
@Joagbaje, with the current state of naija, that thought of the second verse keeps cropping up on my mind. . . But i know God is the infinite one who already knows the end of our situation.
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by moshoodn(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2012
@sweetnecta. . . Keeping the name as a testimony. . . Been a xtain for almost20 years now anyways and the Lord has been faithful.
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by OmoPastor(m): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
@ poster

Wake up and smell the roses!!! subsidy removal has come to stay bro!!!
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by moshoodn(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2012
@omopastor. . . Thats if we want it to stay. . . Even in bible times, people stood for their rights!!
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by OmoPastor(m): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2012
Why do you want to resist it when its a bitter pill we must swallow? if this is how we can save our dying economy so be it!
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by moshoodn(m): 5:13am On Jan 06, 2012
OmoPastor:

Why do you want to resist it when its a bitter pill we must swallow? if this is how we can save our dying economy so be it!
Did you just say save? When your leaders are not accountable and highly insincere?
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by Joagbaje(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2012
Shey we dey pray.
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by moshoodn(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2012
As usual now, we still dey pray.
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by Sweetnecta: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2012
@Moshoodn: « #6 on: Yesterday at 09:06:42 PM »
[Quote]@sweetnecta. . . Keeping the name as a testimony. . . Been a xtain for almost20 years now anyways and the Lord has been faithful.[/Quote]The yorubas wil say "Obinrin oo lesin". The period you converted is after devaluation of Naira by Mr. Evil genius Babangida. So your conversion is borne out of financial reasons, as I take it, your parents are still Muslims?

An old Ibadan success to a group of poor Christian that as they are poor and suffering on earth, but they are deluded enough to die in their state of believing in disbelief, they will be one of the wretched from the point of death to eternity. This people then reverted and Alhamdulillah that was over 30 years ago. They were so convinced that they changed their name, just lie many in my life change their names when they enter Islam. I do not bear my yoruba names anymore for many many years now, though I was born muslim.

I want to be called the best name on the day of Judgment, reflecting my faith. It will be unlike you when you will certainly be called. You will be called Mas'hud and you will be herded along with the christians, the people of the book, who in Surah Fatiha are the maglub alehim.

Call yourself Paul or something like that, if you are really convinced of your new way which you have been hiding from, shying away from its labe for 20 years. You must be eld enough to change your name, so drop Islamic name as you dropped Islam. My mom dropped her christian name. So is my wife. And many others. It is sincerity that led them and it is insincerity that has not led you to abandoning Islamic name.
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2012
moshoodn:

2 Kings 7 vs 1. . .

Then Elisha said. . .HEAR ye the word of the Lord; tomorrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria. .

Now. . . If you believe, tomorrow by this time shall a litre of fuel be sold at #40 in the streets of Nigeria. .

Whether our humble Jonathan or our vibrant Okonjo likes it or not!

This storm shall pass. . . Tomorrow!

grin grin grin grin grin What a big joke! Prayer has never and will never work in this case! Mark my words, what will work is not even protests but an uncompromising labour movement declaring a total mother of all strike effective for more than ten days. that's what ll work.
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by moshoodn(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Moshoodn: « #6 on: Yesterday at 09:06:42 PM »The yorubas wil say "Obinrin oo lesin". The period you converted is after devaluation of Naira by Mr. Evil genius Babangida. So your conversion is borne out of financial reasons, as I take it, your parents are still Muslims?

An old Ibadan success to a group of poor Christian that as they are poor and suffering on earth, but they are deluded enough to die in their state of believing in disbelief, they will be one of the wretched from the point of death to eternity. This people then reverted and Alhamdulillah that was over 30 years ago. They were so convinced that they changed their name, just lie many in my life change their names when they enter Islam. I do not bear my yoruba names anymore for many many years now, though I was born muslim.

I want to be called the best name on the day of Judgment, reflecting my faith. It will be unlike you when you will certainly be called. You will be called Mas'hud and you will be herded along with the christians, the people of the book, who in Surah Fatiha are the maglub alehim.

Call yourself Paul or something like that, if you are really convinced of your new way which you have been hiding from, shying away from its labe for 20 years. You must be eld enough to change your name, so drop Islamic name as you dropped Islam. My mom dropped her christian name. So is my wife. And many others. It is sincerity that led them and it is insincerity that has not led you to abandoning Islamic name.

Well, it wasn't financial cos i was less than 10 years as at the time of conversion. . . Twas willing. . . Wasn't forced.
Even as at then, i was steadfast on the Siratul mustaqim.
God knows better.
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by tpia5: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2012
Sweetnecta!!!!

You obviously missed the pan african era when many people (mostly diaspora) dropped their english names and replaced them with traditional african ones. Or, of course, dropped the english names for arabic ones (mostly american blacks).

Were you too young to know about that time or what. You werent born then?
Re: Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow by moshoodn(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2012
bayooooooo:

grin grin grin grin grin  What a big joke! Prayer has never and will never work in this case! Mark my words, what will work is not even protests but an uncompromising labour movement declaring a total mother of all strike effective for more than ten days. that's what ll work.
I took part in the Monday protest bro in Lagos where i stay.
Nonetheless, i still believe in that bible verse. . . It came when all hope seemed lost back in the bible times.

(1) (Reply)

Can Evil Exist Without God? / Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives / did ham actually see noahs schlong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.