Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Era Of The Hot Moms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Era Of The Hot Moms (2287 Views)

. / The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Era Of The Hot Moms by Rooneyboy(m): 10:31am On Jan 06, 2012
THE ERA OF THE HOT MOMS

On the way back to the office a few weeks ago. My team members told our driver to pass a side street because of them wanted to get something. On getting to the actual street, we saw a lady walking down the road, a full figured woman. She was tall with boobs that’ll make Kendra Wilkinson look flat and well rounded buttocks. While our bus passed her, myself and the dude beside me (we usually sit at the back of the bus) turned to look at the babe,

, CHOI! The babe was breathtaking. Fine is an understatement. Beautiful doesn’t even quantify her. Dressed simply in a t-shirt, jean shorts and flip flops, it was obvious she was just taking a stroll. She had the look of a 20-year old lady. She caught our glimpse and laughed, a wholehearted laugh. Ah! The teeth, sigh!

The men in my team debated on whom to go after her. While their little banter went on, I told the driver to park while I alighted from the bus. So I went after her and introduced myself, spun some lyrics and shit, She told me her name was LD, she aint doing anything at the moment and, wait for the bombshell,

SHE’S MARRIED

Trust omo boy not to believe such hocus-pocus. I just laughed and she laughed too. She then flipped her finger to show me a very small, cute rock. I told her any babe can give herself a ring. All this while, my team bus was driving slowly behind us while we walked. We got to the front of her house and a little girl came out and screamed “MUMMY!” My heart fell. I then asked her “who married you?” Cheeky right? But at that point I was drawn to her. I asked for her number but she declined and said it was cos of temptations. I just had to let her be.

LD is an example of the many married women out there who could still pass for a single babe. This is because they take very good care of themselves and not allow the weight of marriage pull them down. Many Nigerian women start ageing fast the moment they get married. Marriage is supposed to make you fresher and ease a lot of emotional baggage.

My friend Hot Mum 1 still goes clubbing with her husband. She would pass for a 21-year old girl. She dresses trendy and ‘knows what’s up’. Hot mum 2 and her husband came in for a friend’s birthday the other day and they looked like they were dating and not married. Even making jokes and laughing at us the ‘young’ ones. These ladies have been married for quite some time and have kids of their own but yet, you wouldn’t know it.

Many Nigerian women lose touch with their younger sides the moment they get married. They think it’s childish of them to go out at night and have fun. The annoying one is giving out their clothes and acquiring aso-oke materials like that’s what is in vogue and toning down their makeup.For the daring ones, using ankara as nightgowns. What happened to sexy lingerie, I will chase any woman who uses such as nightie.

I want to marry a lady who’ll still act the way she was before we tied the knot. We gotta go clubbing. She gotta be dressing hot to the point she will be toasted (I’ll kill any man who tries this though). My future wife has to compete with younger, unmarried babes. In America, such women are known as MILFs (Mum I’ll Love to F**k). What these women don’t know is that it reduces the risk of losing their men to other women (not unless the man is habitually promiscuous).

On a closing note, if you are married or about to marry, try, endeavour to keep being beautiful and trendy. Be called a HOT MUM. Make your husband proud to have you as a wife and you won’t regret the decision.

(This piece is dedicated to my hot mum friends Kunbi Mogaji, Vivienne Okikiposu and Yemi Keshinro).
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by pendo89(f): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2012
lmao! silly dude grin

But seriously. I have married friends that could pass for teenagers till u see the rings. Children to me renew some people esp when they come early in life.It's what I have come to believe because of what I see. Hot/sexy/shapely wives and mothers.
And they work real hard at balancing motherhood and being sexy wives.
Its all about taking good care of that body after chilbirth plus having kids early in life while your body is still capable of getting back into shape easily.
Lots of eating plus no exercise and u become a potato sack.
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by Rooneyboy(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2012
pendo89:

lmao! silly dude grin

But seriously. I have married friends that could pass for teenagers till u see the rings. Children to me renew some people esp when they come early in life.It's what I have come to believe because of what I see. Hot/sexy/shapely wives and mothers.
And they work real hard at balancing motherhood and being sexy wives.
Its all about taking good care of that body after chilbirth plus having kids early in life while your body is still capable of getting back into shape easily.
Lots of eating plus no exercise and u become a potato sack.

But most of our Nigerian ladies don't have in their daily routine,
Only just a few exposed and well travelled ones as u rightly said still look sexy and 'competitive' (in the market) after childbirth.
In truth babe----- Do u really blame married guys that womanize ?
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by Rooneyboy(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2012
If my mama would beat my wife to it after over 35years of marriage , then I think I would have a GOOD and authentic reason to cheat
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by pendo89(f): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Only just a few exposed and well travelled ones  as u rightly said still look sexy and 'competitive' (in the market) after childbirth.

Ok lets put this straight first.
There's no excuse for womanizing.A womanizer will cheat whether the wife is a model or not.Its a matter of discipline,commitment and responsibility. Not size!
2>its not a nigerian thing.Most white women loose shape after the first baby.An African woman's body is strong and can bear a lot.
3>>There's nothing to be competitive about because she's married and should not live in fear of any woman taking her place unless the hubby is plain adulterous. Now that again should not be an excuse to just sit and lazy around just cz you have a ring.
I just like women who know how to balance everything.They are professional in their work,great mothers to their kids and beautiful sexy wives to their hubbys.
And remeber, Its not about perfection but being All rounded so that no area suffers at the expense of another.

Now are the husbands keeping shape too or are their tummies causing traffic on the roads? It should be both ways u know for both to be happy.

Rooneyboy:

If my mama would beat my wife to it after over 35years of marriage , then I think I would have a GOOD and authentic reason to cheat

Yah ur mama knew when to eat and what to eat plus even though she doesn't care about gym/aerobics(assuming here) she knew that walking,working around the house using her hands and not watching movies all day and night was good exercise for her.
As a result she lives longer has less health related issues and shes enjoying life.
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
poster,we both sing the same song.i hate to see women let them selves go, but u sef,why will u ask for her number after u found out she was married?thief
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by Mynd44: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2012
^^^
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by Rooneyboy(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2012
@ platnum
I couldn't resist what I was seeing,
And was desperate to play janglova with the mama
She was that HAWT
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by InkedNerd(f): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Only just a few exposed and well travelled ones as u rightly said still look sexy and 'competitive' (in the market) after childbirth.

Honestly, you're a very disgusting man for even sitting here and using that as an excuse for a man to womanize. While I'm sure the woman you saw may have been stunning to you, that's not to say that womanizing is something to be justified.
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by slimyem: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2012
even though hot moms are not so all over the place,there are a few who stand out like you said but i promise you a man who will cheat,will cheat even if he has the beyonces and nikkys of this world as his wife.
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by InkedNerd(f): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2012
slimyem:

even though hot moms are not so all over the place,there are a few who stand out like you said but i promise you a man who will cheat,will cheat even if he has the beyonces and nikkys of this world as his wife.

So very true. I've seen both guys and girls cheat on their significant other regardless of how attractive they were undecided
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by claremont(m): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2012
@OP: Brilliant and well-written essay.

Unfortunately, the ladies who this essay is aimed at will ignore it. As far as I am concerned, the Nigerian female species is the most complex of all females I have met. Na dem sabi oh!
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by Mynd44: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2012
Rooneyboy:

@ platnum
I couldn't resist what I was seeing,
And was desperate to play janglova with the mama
She was that HAWT
The husband for come out cut your head with cutlass. Nonsense
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by Rooneyboy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Honestly, you're a very disgusting man for even sitting here and using that as an excuse for a man to womanize. While I'm sure the woman you saw may have been stunning to you, that's not to say that womanizing is something to be justified.

>:/ >:/ >:/ 3-| 3-| 3-|
If u ladies wouldn't remain as curvy as u were when they married u , u should be prepared to dance to the music of being like a bag of cement.
If I want a bag of cement in my home I know exactly where to get it.
*smh*
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by Rooneyboy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

So very true. I've seen both guys and girls cheat on their significant other regardless of how attractive they were undecided

This is a complete / blatant lie.
If a guy/lady keeps to their shapes after years of marriage there wouldn't be any reason y the partner would cheat.
Except he/she just feels like tasting other soup.
Which ofcourse is still natural.
Remember the saying : SWEETER WHEN STOLEN ?
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by Rooneyboy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
claremont:

@OP: Brilliant and well-written essay.

Unfortunately, the ladies who this essay is aimed at will ignore it. As far as I am concerned, the Nigerian female species is the most complex of all females I have met. Na dem sabi oh!

Thank u bro , want to believe we're both sailing on the same boat.
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by InkedNerd(f): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2012
Rooneyboy:

This is a complete / blatant lie.
If a guy/lady keeps to their shapes after years of marriage there wouldn't be any reason y the partner would cheat.
Except he/she just feels like tasting other soup.
Which ofcourse is still natural.
Remember the saying : SWEETER WHEN STOLEN ?

The only blatant lie within this thread is the nonsense you just wrote. Perhaps in that simple brain of yours it all makes sense in that aspect, but in reality human beings don't function in that manner. If your logic were actually applied, many marriages would still be intact. Cheating isn't always based on the physical appearance of an individual. Apply this nonsense notion to that of Halle Berry and Eric Benét, Deion Sanders and his wife Pilar, Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Laine, Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren, Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon and Mike Nilon, and Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook, the list goes on and on. If someone is going to cheat, then they will cheat regardless of how good their wives, girlfriends, partners, etc. are. Where on Earth you picked up such an idiotic belief that a person won't cheat if their partner looks good is beyond me. I agree that as human beings we do have lingering eyes but to come up with such an idiotic belief to justify trifling ways is just an asinine way of saying that you would be ok with cheating on your wife, girlfriend, partner etc. just as long as something hotter comes along and the person your with doesn't look as they did anymore.
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by Mynd44: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2012
bla bla bla
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by OK2NV: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2012
milf thread
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by sexylogan(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2012
Even tho i see Rooneyboy's point that it's important to stay fit after being married, i totally agree wit Inkie on the fact that beauty or good looks are nt the most important reasons y peeps esp. men cheat. There's more to sex appeal and lust than wat meets the eye. Trust me wen I say this. I've been there, and done that. It takes discipline and a high level of maturity to stick to the one you're with becuz there wil always be someone hotter, sexier and more beautiful than ur spouse out there. . .and to make it worse, they may even be married. Bottom line, there's no excuse for cheating, esp after exchangin vows to love her 'for better, for worse,. . .for slimmer or fatter'
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by Russialane(m): 5:04am On Jan 09, 2012
love this one 'for better, for worse,. . .for slimmer or fatter' grin grin
Re: The Era Of The Hot Moms by Mynd44: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2012
^^
You are on your own

(1) (Reply)

Single Mother's / Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant / If Ur Dateing A Guy Dat Is Fear Frm U Ad He Dnt Call Stady Lik Befor Pls Did Dat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.