Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (13534 Views)

Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna / Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf = Joe50,  xavier3g, asudan

Pictures from Warri protests

Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by ayusman16(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2012
If the Hausas are leaving in truckload then this calls for concern. They will surely attack Christians in the north on Sunday. Those there better remain vigilant and arm themselves. Hausas dont make empty threats.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Eltonluigi(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
Noticed a truck filled with northerners(probably holiday traders) leaving the town, but there is nothing to suggest if they were reprisals or any chaos in town.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by maasoap(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
You're attacking Hausa Muslims living in the East and at the same time sending them packing while your people living in the North who ultimatum were given are still there. If crisis should erupt afterwards, don't you people think that Christians, Southerners and Easterners will suffer. Because I don't know how they can protect themselves in an area where they are in minority. As you're sending Hausas away, go and drag your people back home before it'll be too late.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Beaf: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
nocad:

Ȋ̝̊̅†'s true and I saw for myself as for the oda poster asking if there's internet here, U̶̲̥̅̊ nid 2 reason again,witt bbservices everywere Ȋ̝̊̅†'s surprising one will say that,4 pple dead already and mean lookn soldiers already patrolling,cemetery road almost all shops are closed now,and an uneasy calm  Iڪ  seen.

That is so sad. May their souls rest in peace.
Sinking to the same level as boko haram is totally regretable.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
Eltonluigi:

Noticed a truck filled with northerners(probably holiday traders) leaving the town, but there is nothing to suggest if they were reprisals or any chaos in town.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
maasoap:

You're attacking Hausa Muslims living in the East and at the same time sending them packing while your people living in the North who ultimatum were given are still there. If crisis should erupt afterwards, don't you people think that Christians, Southerners and Easterners will suffer. Because I don't know how they can protect themselves in an area where they are in minority. As you're sending Hausas away, go and drag your people back home before it'll be too late.
There's nothing like reprisals anywhere in Delta State or the whole of the South. Leave Beaf and rumour mongers alone, they have failed already.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2012
Fuel Subsidy removal protests ongoing in the UK
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
More images from UK protests

Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2012
More from Warri

Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by PapaBrowne(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
My Mai Guadi left today!! He didn't want to go but their leaders at the mosque seem to have told them that they should go.
They are leaving Warri in their thousands!! I'm not sure why, because Warri folks have never and would hardly ever do them harm.
It appears though that they know something we all don't know!
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
Protests spread to Makurdi

Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
Makurdi

Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
Makurdi

Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2012
Oshogbo, Abuja

Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
Benin-City

Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2012
Abuja

Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2012
Bauchi

Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by ibide(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
Am in sapele know and i can confirm to u that their was was a protest against the northanans but i don't know if their was any body that died even the muslems in warri are runing back to north if u have any body at market area in sapele or round about to jakpa in warri u can ask him their was a subsidy remova protest at warri today[sub][/sub]
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
Ojukwu:; The Man that saw tomorrow, may you rest in peace.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Beaf: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2012
PapaBrowne:

My Mai Guadi left today!! He didn't want to go but their leaders at the mosque seem to have told them that they should go.
They are leaving Warri in their thousands!! I'm not sure why, because Warri folks have never and would hardly ever do them harm.
It appears though that they know something we all don't know!

I surely hope that the bolded is not the case.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2012
^^This people have an army in Chad and Niger waiting to assist them defeat the Nigerian Army. The problem as u have sited goes beyond the internal arrangement of the Nigerian Army. Do you remember Libya and Gaddaffi mercenaries. Nigerians should be worried particularly does from the South in the North.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2012
yep, dis is tru, some bad guys are just trying to take advantage of the situation to obtain from the hausas, but for killing dats a big lie, Armed forces has taken control of d situation, no panic its just mere robbering,
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Beaf: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

^^This people have an army in Chad and Niger waiting to assist them defeat the Nigerian Army. The problem as u have sited goes beyond the internal arrangement of the Nigerian Army. Do you remember Libya and Gaddaffi mercenaries. Nigerians should be worried particularly does from the South in the North.

I hope the army is prepared for that eventuality and that those chosen to occupy Yobe and Borno are not core-Northerners. If there is any outbreak of hostilities, it should take place there.

The Middle Belt from Niger through Southern Kaduna to Plateau looks to be well covered and defended though.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by aljharem(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2012
what is hausa, North and south got to do with protest

we have silly people in this country I no go lie

If hausas are leaving sapele, then fine nothing wrong in that. Or don't people migrate again

people that feed in to bigotry at this stage have fish brains.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by ifihearam: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2012
Its true nor be small gbege foe sapele

ifihearam reporting live

As at press time not death recorded yet.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2012
$ugardaddy:

Bauchi

You and your illiterate folks can protest for the rest of your life, corruption/consumption/stupidity/fuel subsidy is gone for good. This is the kind of change we proudly voted for. Warm up for another protest when we start the deregulation of the power sector. Its a new Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Beaf: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
oxford:

You and your illiterate folks can protest for the rest of your life, corruption/consumption/stupidity/fuel subsidy is gone for good. This is the kind of change we proudly voted for. Warm up for another protest when we start the deregulation of the power sector. Its a new Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell dem o!
Era of winshes don pass. grin
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2012
^^ Have a look at harem post about a year ago? It clearly fills in the missing spaces for actions today. I have always had my reservations on him and who he worked for.  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-580149.0.html
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf = Joe50,  xavier3g, asudan, Oxford and now Bliss4Lyfe
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
Warri, Abuja Cont'd

Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Beaf: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

^^ Have a look at harem post about a year ago? It clearly fills in the missing spaces for actions today. I have always had my reservations on him and who he worked for. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-580149.0.html

My sister, that guy is a fool who doesn't realise what he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forbes Names Nairaland As Techs Startups To Watch In 2013 / Peace Corps: "We Only Lobbied Senators, We Didn’t Bribe Them" / Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.