Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (13532 Views)

Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna / Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by cold(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2012
Could it be that boko haram has communicated to the hausa community in the south to leave effective immediately as they are about to unleash terror in the north? These are the things intel sources should be surveilling
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by emmatok(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2012
oxford:

You and your illiterate folks can protest for the rest of your life, corruption/consumption/stupidity/fuel subsidy is gone for good. This is the kind of change we proudly voted for. Warm up for another protest when we start the deregulation of the power sector. Its a new Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need a refund of your school fees.

You voted for a man
who squandered our foriegn reserve,
who cannot build refinaries,
who continue to lie about the state our electricity generation.

And the next thing is subsidy removal from PMS.
Mr educated one, how will subsidy removal eradicate  corruption and stupidity

We are waiting and watching GEJ after 4 years, you will a come here and tell us how he performed.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Beaf: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
cold:

Could it be that boko haram has communicated to the hausa community in the south to leave effective immediately as they are about to unleash terror in the north? These are the things intel sources should be surveilling

Guy, 20 people have just been massacered at a town hall meeting in the North. They know what they are doing, I believe the backers of the protests are also involved.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by nadine07: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
^^ Have a look at harem post about a year ago? It clearly fills in the missing spaces for actions today. I have always had my reservations on him and who he worked for. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-580149.0.html

hahahhaha WIND BLOW FOWL YASH DON OPEN, his such a big LOSER
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Carlmax(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
It is no rumour, there was serious clashes @ the central moque this morning, Lots of soldiers here right now, Situation Calm
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by 2mch(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
I see the subsidy supporters have moved to Religion when ethnicity failed. The Deeper Life church that was bombed, is it not Yoruba's that attend Deeper Life the most? This shows that this government is incapable of protecting Nigerians, and they want to take subsidy from us to kill us finally. So that they can run away and leave us alone to face boko haram after stealing all the money. Most of their families live abroad. My people let us join together and face the government. The time to fight for everything is NOW! Jona has given us this window. Dont waste it on myopic things. [size=28pt]ROTFLMAO. Mu che che che che che che[/size]
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by bros12345: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
Everyone should read this. Source:wikipaedia

It still is a mystery how the cost of subsidy shot up to 1.3 trillion naira in just one year of President Goodluck Jonathan's administration, especially since ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo's administration spent 300 billion Naira per year. When the Obasanjo government left power in 2007, the country was no longer in debt and the 30 billion dollar foreign debt that Obasanjo met when he came to power in 1999 was fully paid off. Today, under the administration of Jonathan, the country owes debt to the tune of 30 billion dollars and is still borrowing. Foreign reserves have been depleted from 80 billion dollars during the Obasanjo administration to 33 billion dollars under the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan.

When the Obasanjo administration left power in 2007, 23 billion dollars was left in the Excess Crude Account after he built it up from nothing in 1999. Today, the account is empty because the money has been squandered and the account scrapped.[citation needed]

In the 2012 budget, President Jonathan allocated 1 billion Naira for his feeding and several other wasteful statehouse expenditure running into several million dollars. For instance, money allocated for feeding the presidential family was a reported 300 million naira
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by maasoap(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
@alj harem, it's your types that don't read signs or simply ignore them until it is too late. People who have been living in a community for long time are suddenly leaving in large numbers and you're saying that's not a problem. Even after you've read it that they're being chased away by the Christian indigens. Yet you call it migration. That your statement above is not different to GEJ's action on subsidy removal. Ignoring signs. Insensitivity.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by maasoap(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2012
@alj harem, it's your types that don't read signs or simply ignore them until it is too late. People who have been living in a community for long time are suddenly leaving in large numbers and you're saying that's not a problem. Even after you've read it that they're being chased away by the Christian indigens. Yet you call it migration. That your statement above is not different to GEJ's action on subsidy removal. Ignoring signs. Insensitivity.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by maasoap(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2012
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by cold(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

Guy, 20 people have just been massacered at a town hall meeting in the North. They know what they are doing, I believe the backers of the protests are also involved.
shocked shocked which part of the north?
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by dayokanu(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
Ok oo
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by maddock(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

Where in the North o, please be specific o cos i have so many people there and am also based there o.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by maddock(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf you are right just confirmed from Mubi now in Adamawa state and some southern christians mostly ibos were killed in a town meeting today. God help us.
Check the link below and i also called a friend in Mubi who also confirmed it.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16442960#story_continues_1
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
@oxford do you think this govt will last till that power deregulation time?
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by muyoto: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2012
Carlmax:

It is no rumour, there was serious clashes @ the central moque this morning, Lots of soldiers here right now, Situation Calm

hope it remains so
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Beaf: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2012
babaearly:

@oxford do you think this govt will last till that power deregulation time?

Yes. cool
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by aurenflani: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
Muslims are leaving for the north? i hope bh will not start targeting southerners in d north and abuja o!
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by otokx(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
If 10 northern people travel back to their hometown for burial does it mean they were attacked? Please let us not encourage ethnic or religious violence.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by nbltech(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2012
If hausas are leaving in truck; what are southerners stilling doing in d North?[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by chelseabmw(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2012
i smell war shocked
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by ignis: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2012
Serves them right.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by kpogede77: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
@Jason123
I know some of the few Itsekiri Muslim in that mosque, we have advise them to suspend their religion this period and stay away from the mosque but they refuse. Sapele could be worse than Maiduguri when the jungle mature because the exit from sapele is to the ocean. We have suspended our religion and cried to the gods of our land, they should suspend their own as well or risk attack by mistake. By the grace of Umale-Okun we shall succeed.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by bombay: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
First they came for the Igbo,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't an Igbo.

Then they came for the Northern Christians,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Northern Christian.

Then they came for the Northern minorities,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Northern minority.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

By Ezeuche
Much respect what he has said is coming to pass.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by kpogede77: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
@Jason123
I know some of the few Itsekiri Muslim in that mosque, we have advise them to suspend their religion this period and stay away from the mosque but they refuse. Sapele could be worse than Maiduguri when the jungle mature because the exit from sapele is to the ocean. We have suspended our religion and cried to the gods of our land, they should suspend their own as well or risk attack by mistake. By the grace of Umale-Okun we shall succeed.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by aljharem(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
kpogede77:

@Jason123

come kpogede lets talk

the maiduguri crisis could have been stopped if our security forces are up to scratch

do you not smell something here.

Boko haram kept attacking and it took 12 months before a SOE could be declared

we are brothers and should act so.

This is not against GEJ. GEJ has been nice so far and I commend him for that but Boko haram is a political tool because it does not represent Islam.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by aljharem(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
bombay:

First they came for the Igbo,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't an Igbo.

Then they came for the Northern Christians,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Northern Christian.

Then they came for the Northern minorities,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Northern minority.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

By Ezeuche
Much respect what he has said is coming to pass.

so you are ezeuche ?
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by jason123: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
kpogede77:

@Jason123

Kpogede, we have to be very careful. We are mixing religion with ethnicity and politics which is a DANGEROUS cocktail! People are instigating us to fight and trying to tribalise, ethnicize, regionalize and politicize the issue here. We MUST not give them the chance.

Secondly Kpogede,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-840351.288.html#msg9909741

Please read and digest that.

Till we speak again. My God not allow us to disgrace ourselves and ancestors!
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by bombay: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
haram u dumb or what if u be aboki make you hold urside because i am not like those punk axx you guys are mocking about with because i will in short don't wanna say man.Be really careful and afraid because you don't wanna go there mate.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by gocnig(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2012
I was in sapele As at yestaday friday, there was fight in sapele, some abokis were seen on long trucks as dey were moved away 4rm sapele, friday prayers culd not hold 4 dem, how ever,d soldiers calmd d situation,
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by namfav(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2012
we have them in are thoughts cry
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by tpia5: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2012
Can anyone explain why sapele is taking up arms in this matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Fish Out Subsidy Thieves In A Week - Ribadu / Adeyanju Regains Freedom As Police Ban Protest At Unity Fountain / Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.