Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,581 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week (40423 Views)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by boyt1: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2012
Northern Malams with their Zig-Zak Islamic religion. Yesterday BH was fighting  against Western education, today they are fighting Ibo Christians
and tomorrow who knows who they will be bombing.  Anyway, the Revolution most Nigerians are waiting for  is now at hand.
since GEJ assumed office the  bombing has deteriorated. Nigerians now know that the BH terrorist groups is political agitation against a race.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Stalwert: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2012
realchange:

kid first admit that you are talking nonsense by blaming foreigners for a crime northern nigerians have been committing against igbo people since 1945

^^^^

the child follows the lead of a fool gudnite  shocked
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2012
Wow!! I always thought that CHYZ guy was Igbo but he just exposed himself today. I am really shocked. To him and all those who have brought pain to Umuigbo. Your day is coming and it would be brutal and massive.

It is a promise.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by LagosShia: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2012
realchange:

kid first admit that you are talking nonsense by blaming foreigners for a crime northern nigerians have been committing against igbo people since 1945

please dont mix up the hausa-igbo rivalry with the nigerian civil war which was led by a northern christian president against Ojukwu.

and if you want to be counting from 1945,then you must blame foreigners because then nigeria was a british colony.right?

boy t:

Northern Malams with their Zig-Zak Islamic religion. Yesterday BH was fighting  against Western education, today they are fighting Ibo Christians
and tomorrow who knows who they will be bombing.  Anyway, the Revolution most Nigerians are waiting for  is now at hand.
since GEJ assumed office the  bombing has deteriorated. Nigerians now know that the BH terrorist groups is political agitation against a race.

and that is why exactly people (muslims) have been rejecting boko haram and telling you that boko haram does not represent northerners and does not represent muslims.wake up and recognize the fact there is something bigger and fishy.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2012
Bandit C.:

Wow!! I always thought that CHYZ guy was Igbo but he just exposed himself today. I am really shocked. To him and all those who have brought pain to Umuigbo. Your day is coming and it would be brutal and massive.

It is a promise.

Nwannem you don't understand. These people may not even Nigerians not to even talk of Muslims. this is a set up by who knows who

Lets be very very careful that we do not let out hate and suspicion get the better of us.

Chyz is a very clever man for seeing this and I follow his idealogy. Beaf and frosbel might not even be a Nigerian for all we care.

Lets be very careful my brother so we don't kill ourselves.

A country already full of hate and suspicion, what better way to cause a war

Lets be careful and not let SATAN/DEVILS even on this forum use us.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by realchange: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
LagosShia:

please dont mix up the hausa-igbo rivalry with the nigerian civil war which was led by a northern christian president against Ojukwu.

and if you want to be counting from 1945,then you must blame foreigners because then nigeria was a british colony.right?

and that is why exactly people (muslims) have been rejecting boko haram and telling you that boko haram does not represent northerners and does not represent muslims.wake up and recognize the fact there is something bigger and fishy.

what about 1980s (countless)
1990s (countless)
2000s (still counting)

your "blame the foreigner" strategy can only convince those with very low IQ
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by realchange: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
let me speak in my african language to all africans

Wewe ni mtu sana wazimu.
Unapaswa kwenda na kuwashawishi gullibe na uongo wako
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by ebor(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2012
Just heard on channels tv that anothe church has been attacked in Jimeta in Adamawa state, this evening. This is getting serious. Mr. President had better forget about fuel susidy removal and focus on This Boko Haram  issue with Governors, who are reportedly  holding meeting with him now at the villa.

This is because the activities of the Boko Haram terrorist portend serious danger to Nigeria as a country.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2012
And people like me are supposed to SHUT UP and say nothing.

I am for peace , but at what cost undecided

At the cost of my people been slaughtered like goats !!!

No war we agree and God forbid it be so, but Igbos , Christians etc think about your safety especially of wife and children.

Be sensible and pray that God keeps us all safe.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2012
ebor:

Just heard on channels tv that anothe church has been attacked in Jimeta in Adamawa state, this evening. This is getting serious. Mr. President had better forget about fuel susidy removal and focus on This Boko Haram  issue with Governors, who are reportedly  holding meeting with him now at the villa.

This is because the activities of the Boko Haram is portend serious danger to Nigeria as a country.

Thanks Jo.

see below.

The latest in a series of church attacks in northern Nigeria left six dead and 10 wounded outside of Kano on Thursday. The radical Islamist sect Boko Haram is suspected of the attack, and of pushing the country toward religious conflict.

The attack began when gunmen opened fire during a service at the Deeper Life church in Nasarawa. Theresa Munyok says that her father and her brother were among the dead.

"The only thing I heard was my mommy shouting," Munyok said. "She told me that it was gunshots and that my dad is not even breathing. She called and called and he did not wake up."

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/Gunmen-Kill-6-in-Nigerian-Church-Attack-136799493.html
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Walala(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2012
Ndigbo, stand up and fight the people who give you no respect and slaughter your kind like animals.   Instead of attacking us Yoruba people all the time simply because we like to party.  Yoruba people are too educated and smart to fight with anyone so that's why you continuously pick on us and call us weak.  Now that another group is killing you like ram on sallah day, I wait to see what you will do; all your beating on the chest like a gorilla must amount to something today.  Or are you going to hide under the fact that you have no leader because Ojukwu is dead?  

You have been living in Lagos all this time and at no point in time did we attack you or give you ultimatum to leave our backyard but yet you pick on us and call us names.  You even had the audacity to say you want more voice in the next elections and that you want to rule us in our own home.  We tolerate all your nonsense without violence and accommodate you but what do we get in return?  

Just like under Awolowo days, we will sit back and watch the two of you kill each other like fools because quite frankly we are smarter than yall.  They keep saying southerners but we all know they are saying Igbo.  Over 50 dead already since yesterday and counting,
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Kc3000: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
^^^^^then you wonder why no one likes you. As you admitted, you've never been known to burst a grape in a food fight, but afterwards you'll make the loudest noise. Why not simply shut your trap, since 'the fight' does not concern your beloved Yoruba people. Let me guess. . .you feel left out, but fear would not let you commit to either side. But, you'll hover around, just enough to get noticed and hop on the d.i.c.k of whoever emerges victorious.
     You are not fooling anyone, sit on the sideline and assume your usual cheer-leading duties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by realchange: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
Kc3000:

^^^^^then you wonder why no one like you. As you admitted, you've never been known to burst a grape in a food fight, but afterwards you'll make the loudest noise. Why not simply shut your trap, since 'the fight' does not concern your beloved Yoruba people. Let me guess. . .you feel left out, but fear would not let you commit to either side. But, you'll hover around, just enough to get noticed and hop on the d.i.c.k of whoever emerges victorious.
     You are not fooling anyone, sit on the sideline and assume your usual cheer-leading duties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha! +100  grin
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by jason123: 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2012
Walala:

Ndigbo, stand up and fight the people who give you no respect and slaughter your kind like animals.   Instead of attacking us Yoruba people all the time simply because we like to party.  Yoruba people are too educated and smart to fight with anyone so that's why you continuously pick on us and call us weak.  Now that another group is killing you like ram on sallah day, I wait to see what you will do; all your beating on the chest like a gorilla must amount to something today.  Or are you going to hide under the fact that you have no leader because Ojukwu is dead?  

You have been living in Lagos all this time and at no point in time did we attack you or give you ultimatum to leave our backyard but yet you pick on us and call us names.  You even had the audacity to say you want more voice in the next elections and that you want to rule us in our own home.  We tolerate all your nonsense without violence and accommodate you but what do we get in return?  

Just like under Awolowo days, we will sit back and watch the two of you kill each other like fools because quite frankly we are smarter than yall.  They keep saying southerners but we all know they are saying Igbo.  Over 50 dead already since yesterday and counting, 

Wrong statement my friend.
Igbos are not cowards but the civil war took a lot from them and it is wise to be calmer this time or else they might make the same mistake again.

Kc3000:

^^^^^then you wonder why no one like you. As you admitted, you've never been known to burst a grape in a food fight, but afterwards you'll make the loudest noise. Why not simply shut your trap, since 'the fight' does not concern your beloved Yoruba people. Let me guess. . .you feel left out, but fear would not let you commit to either side. But, you'll hover around, just enough to get noticed and hop on the d.i.c.k of whoever emerges victorious.

There is an element of truth is some of what he said. Yorubas don't attack Igbos in Lagos, yet, some Igbos take the piss with it. Its not right.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2012
Kc3000:

Somebody close this thread. Kc3000 has won the internetz. You just killed that m.oro.n.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by SamIkenna: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2012
I have read so much on nairaland to know who is who. Its a pity the only thing that will appease some of our southern fellows is for Igbos to roll over and call them lord of lords. However, I have news for those southern fellows and that is-it aint happnin. Huasa-fulani people killed igbos and the rest of Nigeria joined in making sure that "aggresive Igbos" were put in their propper place. Today, Boko haram has started killing christians and it seems we, Igbos, are recording high casualties and what do we see - Sheyguy, Lagoshia, jason234 and some other seemingly educated southerners are implicitly insinuating that Igbos either caused it by either their statements or their 99% vote for GEJ. Its a shame the rest of southerners want to make it Igbo-Hausa affair and probably looking for a way to screw Igbos again. But you know what, If southerners want to make it Igbo - Hausa affair then I ask that they completely remain neutral and not screw our effort because Igbos are more than able to deliver a crushing blow to this manace.

Besides, CHYZ I used to like reading your posts but it amazes me how you turned into Beaf-hater. I still have some respect for you but my brother you've got to see Beaf and Frosbel as sincere southern fellows who are sick of this un-ending hurt from core north. Frosbel's Igbo or no Igbo is immaterial, whats important is the truth in his message. Let me ask you and other southern christians this question and before I go further lets just say core north and other nigerian muslems are totally against Boko haram. Now the question is this - who stands to gain if all christians are wiped out or depopulated in Nigeria? Who gains if christians become minority in Nigeria? You see, before you enjoy the killing or maiming of Igbo christians think about who gains when the deed is finally done because you might wake up to discover you're next in the chopping block.

Some muslems and northerners are really against what is happening, I really believe some are disguted by it, but that didnt save the lives of those brothers who met their untimely death for no just cause. Mind you, when all Igbos and christians are finally in their graves those "good muslems" would weep for us and afterwards enjoy their new majority.

Igbos and concerned southerners please lets look out for our common interest, lets pull our resources together and challange this carnage. In as much as we thank the good muslems for their courage lets realize its our lives that are at stake and do something about it.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

I have read so much on nairaland to know who is who. Its a pity the only thing that will appease some of our southern fellows is for Igbos to roll over and call them lord of lords. However, I have news for those southern fellows and that is-it aint happnin. Huasa-fulani people killed igbos and the rest of Nigeria joined in making sure that "aggresive Igbos" were put in their propper place. Today, Boko haram has started killing christians and it seems we, Igbos, are recording high casualties and what do we see - Sheyguy, Lagoshia, jason234 and some other seemingly educated southerners are implicitly insinuating that Igbos either caused it by either their statements or their 99% vote for GEJ. Its a shame the rest of southerners want to make it Igbo-Hausa affair and probably looking for a way to screw Igbos again. But you know what, If southerners want to make it Igbo - Hausa affair then I ask that they completely remain neutral and not screw our effort because Igbos are more than able to deliver a crushing blow to this manace.

Besides, CHYZ I used to like reading your posts but it amazes me how you turned into Beaf-hater. I still have some respect for you but my brother you've got to see Beaf and Frosbel as sincere southern fellows who are sick of this un-ending hurt from core north. Frosbel's Igbo or no Igbo is immaterial, whats important is the truth in his message. Let me ask you and other southern christians this question and before I go further lets just say core north and other nigerian muslems are totally against Boko haram. Now the question is this - who stands to gain if all christians are wiped out or depopulated in Nigeria? Who gains if christians become minority in Nigeria? You see, before you enjoy the killing or maiming of Igbo christians think about who gains when the deed is finally done because you might wake up to discover you're next in the chopping block.

Some muslems and northerners are really against what is happening, I really believe some are disguted by it, but that didnt save the lives of those brothers who met their untimely death for no just cause. Mind you, when all Igbos and christians are finally in their graves those "good muslems" would weep for us and afterwards enjoy their new majority.

Igbos and concerned southerners please lets look out for our common interest, lets pull our resources together and challange this carnage. In as much as we thank the good muslems for their courage lets realize its our lives that are at stake and do something about it.

it is not Igbo vs north but Boko haram vs Nigeria

people like walala are iddeeiiot that should be ignored
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
Bandit C.:

Somebody close this thread. Kc3000 has won the internetz. You just killed that m.oro.n.

walala is an ideeiot and does not represent yorubas in any form or way
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2012
Kc3000:

^^^^^then you wonder why no one likes you. As you admitted, you've never been known to burst a grape in a food fight, but afterwards you'll make the loudest noise. Why not simply shut your trap, since 'the fight' does not concern your beloved Yoruba people. Let me guess. . .you feel left out, but fear would not let you commit to either side. But, you'll hover around, just enough to get noticed and hop on the d.i.c.k of whoever emerges victorious.

I wonder how people pay attention to ideeiots

walala is not yoruba or nigerian.

he is an ideeiot

it is Nigeria vs boko haram and even northerners are ready to fight with the igbos against boko haram

sign me up angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by jason123: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Your comment commands respect but I have NEVER insinuated that Igbos should fight Hausas alone. In fact, I am saying Igbos should keep quite since they just fought a war . . . .

As for Walala, I AM DISAPPOINTED!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by realchange: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

if they don't stay neutral, we should be prepared to fight all of them. with enough sophisticated weapons, we can!
and win!

very smart observation.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
@ Jason, thanks bro. You too. cool
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2012
Bandit C.:

It is a promise.

Don't even go there with me.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by tpia5: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2012
This is serious.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2012
What's up with all these fake new ID's with Igbo names? lol, Beaf and Frosbel I dey laugh!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by SamIkenna: 12:00am On Jan 07, 2012
Jason 123 I would like to know what the solution should be since you said Igbos should keep calm.

Realchange, I feel you bro. believe me it hurts but lets be wise. Yoruba and Igbo are brothers, I mean brothers in real sense both genetically and culturally. Its like saying Igbo should fight Ijaw or Efik. I would never fight against a yoruba man if it involves taking his life - count me out. I would want them to remain neutral if that will make them happy but to fight against yoruba and hausa at the same time, bro thats going be a cataclysmic failure of unimaginable propotion especially given our current technological level.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 12:01am On Jan 07, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Nicca you only have 5 posts till date so how do you even know anything about Chyz*? Lmao! grin. . . . Beaf, give it up.Oghene me!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2012
Chyz*:

Don't even go there with me.

Guy keep it moving because you are not Igbo and if you were, you should be paraded in public and butchered to death because you are a disgrace to that name. You are here playing appeaser and making fun and light of my dead brothers just massacred by hausa and northerners.

Your kind would never cause the defeat of the Igbos again. You would be sought out and slaughtered when the time comes. Fakes soiling the Igbo name.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2012
jason123:

Your comment commands respect but I have NEVER insinuated that Igbos should fight Hausas alone. In fact, I am saying Igbos should keep quite since they just fought a war . . . .

As for Walala, I AM DISAPPOINTED!

So we should just lie over and take it like a prostitute right. Anyway, you people have never fought an Igbo war and do not have their interest at heart so your advice is not needed. Igbos would fight their battle when the hour comes and your help would not be sought too because we have you people past records at hand.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by stayreal: 12:09am On Jan 07, 2012
Over the past year, I have lurked on nairaland and decided for some time to not join due to the fools and trolls that occupy numerous threads. I know there are also some very intelligent people that have valid, logical opinions. I have a few things to say concerning this issue:

1. There is no conspiracy by the West to destabilize Nigeria. It would make no sense because the United States makes billions of dollars from the bonny sweet crude that comes out of Nigeria. I know many white Americans that have been made millionaires off of Nigerian oil. They will only care if oil is no longer being pumped from the ground due to civil war or conflict. If 1 million people are killed in the north tomorrow they will not bat an eye.

2. I live in the states. No news station reports or cares for Nigerians. They rarely report when something happens in the so-called country of Nigeria. I get my news on Nigeria from BBC, AP, Reuters, and nairaland.

3. I have seen the hate that people have for each other on this site because they are from another tribe or region. It is obvious that we are not "one Nigeria." If you are honest with yourself, Igbos are the only people that exhibit the belief in "one Nigeria." They are the only people that you can find in large numbers all over Nigeria. I know many that speak Hausa and Yoruba fluently and don't mind living among other tribes. You and I know this to be true!

4. Any of you who says that people should not live where they want in "one Nigeria" should also agree that this thing we call "Nigeria" is a fraud and functions no better than a person on life support. If you are smart, you should remember what happened in the past in Nigeria, the United States with Black Americans, and native South Africans. When you prevent certain groups of people from living where they please and cannot guarantee protection, your country is in trouble!

5. Eastern Nigeria would benefit by having an International airport to aide in economic expansion and opportunities. This can only be done by the Federal Government. All International airports can only be created by the Federal Government not local governments. No country or region can expect to grow properly without an International airport. Look around the world if you do not believe me. If easterners wish to stay in this British-made Nigeria moving forward, you must demand this!!!!

6. GEJ is not a president but a puppet. It is not his fault though. Afterall, are we soon to forget that thousands were killed in the north by these same extremists in 1999 and 2000 during Obasanjo's presidency. Wasn't it under Obasanjo's presidency that Sharia Law passed through the north without any resistance from the Federal Government? The passing of Sharia further spearheaded the Boko Horom movement. Today, we see the domino effect that can lead to the death of Nigeria. He has no power because the real power lies in the northern elite. Any move he makes is being watched and he can be touched at anytime in a coup. He is treading lightly out of fear. Many in the military are Hausa/fulani. Do you think these people care as a whole to protect Christians and other minorities in the north or middle belt? If so, I have some sand I want to sell you.

7. Nigeria was created by the British. Do you know what Nigeria means? It essentially means "land of the blacks" in latin. Niger means black in latin, look it up. Educate yourselves. Don't be ignorant.

8. If you still want Nigeria to be a country, understand that you are still under the control of your colonial masters for they named you. BP, ExxonMobil, Shell, etc are western companies that are made rich off of your suffering. Even dead Lord Lugard still controls this country from his grave.

9. Boko horom and their sympathizers be ware. There are many southerners in the states that are ready to donate money for war if it comes to that. The north will be made desolate, worst than Niger. The UK and Soviet Union won't save you this time. I pray that it does not come to that. Peace is the best option!

10. Lastly, I pray that all of you remain safe in this contraption called Nigeria. These are trying times and sympathize with those who are reasonable human beings.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nadanbata: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2012
@ LagosShia

All you can do is put the information out there. Excellent work. Let people draw their own conclusions tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) / Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.