Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week (40367 Views)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
manny4life:

Look at Chyz trying to speak in Igbo? grin grin grin

Since I've been on this forum, I haven't seen you write Igbo,

@OP, very sad and awful, For how long are we going to continue to be scapegoats?

Well maybe you havent been on long enough. Hop off my sauce,kid.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mai-suya:

[b]Although no justification for this and hopefully I will personally work towards starting a occupy Nigeria against bokoharam move ment. [/b]BUT

@frosbel, I am beginning to suspect what some are accusing you of! I may be wrong, when a thread is extremely going sentimental like kill all northerners, you stat posting things like I don't want a genocide against Muslims o.
On the other hand when pple start stating the obvious that this is a calculated effort to pitch north against south, you go like no this is all what all Muslims want religion of peace indeed bla bla bla.

My question is why r u being such a chameleon?

These guys have tried so hard to cause chaos first it was.
Killing Muslims scholars and Muslims during late 2010
Then it was targeting govt
Then it was targeting foreign agencies like UN
Then it was southerners
Then now Igbos

What do they want? And why are they so desperate to cause confusion, thank God so far no one has obliged them.

I call on all nigerians if we can show unity and come out against these pple (not to fight) but demonstrate aginst them to show them they are not welcomed both in north or south. Then perhaps we might prevail where our government securities failed.

But I must state my northern brothers need to take the initiative.
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by juman(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
Unfortunate
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Beaf: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2012
2mch:

[size=28pt]
Mu che che che che che che. Is this the new strategy? Mu che che che che che. Dunce! This looks like PDP. Upon all the intelligence, did they not give a boko haram suspect 3 years? Mu che che che che che
[/size]

What is funny about people dying?
It is this calousness that makes me suspect that the protests are connected to boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by antartica(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2012
Fundamental and violent islamism is the greatest attribute of morally decayed nation,a nation without a sense of reasoning and direction,where men are nothing short of inanimate object. Ask yourself, why has nigeria gone downhill?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2012
Aigbofa:

That should tell you something. They probably got wind of what was coming.

Sure, I'm planning a huge, covert, attack and I'll risk it all by revealing my plans to the General Populace. So, why call it a "Secret Attack", then? Why not just invite our intended victims and say "Hey, tomorrow we're killing you, ok?"

Ok, lets look at it from another angle: They got threatened, they left, big deal. And thats if the story that they left is true. Who saw them leave? Not you, not me. Its a shame that even in this day and age of the Internet, rumors carry more weight among Nigerians than pictorial evidence.

The truth is GEJ's enemies/PDP are using these attacks to rile the public against each other. Open your eyes. Theres more to this than you see.

The problem is the black man is too lazy to "Think" or "Anticipate" "Probabilities". They think its all "GEJ order crack down on Boko Haram" and, boom, Boko-Haram will just disappear. "GEJ orders Cement prices to crash", "GEJ order this, GEJ orders that". What study was done, what Intel was gathered? Sentiments is what fuels the thoughts of most of you and therein lies the biggest problem of all, because the Politicians know this and they keep using it---and they'll keep using it--- till the country gets engulfed in flames. Then, they'll just hop on their private jets and fly to Switzerland and enjoy their stolen loot while you guys battle it out in another vicious round of Civil wars.

Look through this most recent story again: NO ONE HAS CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY, SO WHAT INVESTIGATION COMPELLED THE LAZY POLICE CHIEF TO DETERMINE THAT THIS WAS AN ATTACK ORCHESTRATED BY BOKO-HARAM?!?

Like I said Open your eyes. Sometime, white is not really white if you look hard enough!!!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

BTW  Ọ di onye nọ nga nweríkí súfù bèké?    grin grin grin grin

Like I thought! Now every body I hope your eyes are now open! This guy is here to cause strife between nigerians. He is not Igbo! This is where he got his Igbo phrase from!

http://store.instantimmersion.com/product/level-1-igbo

http://wikitravel.org/en/Igbo_phrasebook
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2012
kingoflag:

Sure, I'm planning a huge, covert, attack and I'll risk it all by revealing my plans to the General Populace. So, why call it a "Secret Attack", then? Why not just invite our intended victims and say "Hey, tomorrow we're killing you, ok?"

Ok, lets look at it from another angle: They got threatened, they left, big deal. And thats if the story that they left is true. Who saw them leave? Not you, not me. Its a shame that even in this day and age of the Internet, rumors carry more weight among Nigerians than pictorial evidence.

The truth is GEJ's enemies/PDP are using these attacks to rile the public against each other. Open your eyes. Theres more to this than you see.

The problem is the black man is too lazy to "Think" or "Anticipate" "Probabilities". They think its all "GEJ order crack down on Boko Haram" and, boom, Boko-Haram will just disappear. "GEJ orders Cement prices to crash", "GEJ order this, GEJ orders that". What study was done, what Intel was gathered? Sentiments is what fuels the thoughts of most of you and therein lies the biggest problem of all, because the Politicians know this and they keep using it---and they'll keep using it--- till the country gets engulfed in flames. Then, they'll just hop on their private jets and fly to Switzerland and enjoy their stolen loot while you guys battle it out in another vicious round of Civil wars.

Look through this most recent story again: NO ONE HAS CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY, SO WHAT INVESTIGATION COMPELLED THE LAZY POLICE CHIEF TO DETERMINE THAT THIS WAS AN ATTACK ORCHESTRATED BY BOKO-HARAM?!?

Like I said Open your eyes. Sometime, white is not really white if you look hard enough!!!

Or maybe PDP is doing it so it can get sentiment from the people undecided
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

if you have imagine an atom of my personality you wont be posting that back to me. I prolly, know far far more than what you think. I have watched you right from foriegn section, religion section and now to politics section.

Funny enough, even when you cant catch more than 2 lines of Nigeria politics you are here all out. creating hate filled threads.

Tell me, one of your threads that is NOT about division, just prove me wrong with JUST one. I dare you! so, take your IT or internet speed bull crap elsewhere!

If you are not fighting catholics, you are fighting muslims or creating threads about Iran and isreal then you here celebrating Boko Haram.

I have obviously hit a raw nerve. grin

Take your misplaced aggression elsewhere, I posted an article from AP News and you are here spewing venom all over the place.  undecided

Go take a hike !!!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Isrealbabs(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2012
This madness should be stopped! are there no government in Nigeria, those fools we elected are fighting for fuel subsidy to benefit the life of the masses they are killing? who is fooling who? the goverment goodluck is really a badluck for us. what are the northern elders do? they have started the fire they cant quench, i tell you nigeria has just started boiling. GOODLUCK SHOULD GO,
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by manny4life(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
Chyz*:

Like I thought! Now every body I hope your eyes are now open! This guy is here to cause strife between nigerians. He is not Igbo! This is where he got his Igbo phrase from!

To be honest, I was about to ask frosbel, where did you get the apostrophe in those language? How did you do it? What Keyboard did you use that you were able to get the apostrophe very well.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
Isrealbabs:

[size=18pt]This madness should be stopped! are there no government in Nigeria, those fools we elected are fighting for fuel subsidy to benefit the life of the masses they are killing? who is fooling who?[/size] the goverment goodluck is really a badluck for us. what are the northern elders do? they have started the fire they cant quench, i tell you nigeria has just started boiling. GOODLUCK SHOULD GO,
cool cool cool cool
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
Chyz*:

You have lost the plot and sadly fighting wild fires. undecided

I am as Igbo as Igbo can be and definitely not an appeaser like you.

I went to Priscilla Memorial Grammar School at Oguta , so don't be DAFT !!

How am I sure you are even Igbo, since you always take the side of Boko haram fanatics . All it has taken to trigger the Boko Haram in you, is me posting an article from a news site which I did not write.

SMH @ SERIOUS IGNORANCE !!!!
Trying to slander me off my country's Forum will not work  grin
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by khalids: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
This looks like government handiwork to me, they are trying to divide us, so that we will not be able to stand together against them, we must resist this manipulation, NO TO FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL, NO TO GEJ, NO TO PDP, Long Live the people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by OkparaIgbo: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
F*CK NIGERIA, THE SOUTHEAST WANT OUT, !! TRUST ME WITH THE RESILENCE WE HAVE SHOWN AFTER THE CIVIL WAR AND HOW FAR WE HAVE GONE TODAY BOTH IN MANUFACTURING AND PRODUCTION. FREE US AND LET US DEVELOP.!!
IM WEEPING BECAUSE THESE ARE THE LIVES OF PRECIOUS NDI-IGBO, OMG NDI-IGBO AFTER THIS NONSENSE THEY CALL A RIOT OR REVOLT OR PROTESTING FOR OUR RESOURCES HAS DIED DOWN, WE NDI-IGBO MUST TAKE TO THE STREETS IN ABUJA TO GO AND REQUEST OUR WE WANT TO LEAVE PRESENCE TO THE GOVERNMENT, !!!!
HOW CAN THIS NONSENSE BE HAPPENING. cry
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Afam4eva(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
Frosbel is a fraud. Couldn't he just lie that his parents didn't teach him Igbo while growing up like other Igbo wannabees.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by samstels: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
Where is Massob !
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
kingoflag:

Unfortunately I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Boko Haram does not shy away from claiming responsibility for their attacks. They even warn of attacks before carrying them out. I take them at their words, you don't need to be Einstein to know that people are dying needlessly.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by ortopazz(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2012
walai i smel wart
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2012
See my Igbo brothers attacking me ooooo    undecided undecided  , when all I did was post an article from AP News.

Could it be that afam4eva andf Chyz are Boko Haramites 

Sell-outs  and and MONEY lovers, that's why you are suffering in the NORTH.

You know what, let us all keep quiet, the North is safe , peaceful and so secure, no problem. All is well, take no measures, go about your day to day lives as per usual.

Please don't post any news about the Northern crisis ever again, if you do , you are a BIG Hypocrite !!!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by 2mch(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2012
Aigbofa:

Unfortunately I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Boko Haram does not shy away from claiming responsibility for their attacks. They even warn of attacks before carrying them out. I take them at their words, you don't need to be Einstein to know that people are dying needlessly.

PDP members will do anything for money. Anything. Why do you think so many people go missing during election year? Check ritualists houses. If you can find a bad babalawo to ask, am sure you will be enlightened. Their whole organisation is being threatened. Go back and read how wikileaks defined PDP.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Maisuya1: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

You think no one has obliged them? Muslims were killed by id!ots in Sapele today.
Trust me the way these boko guys are going they want something more chaotic than riot in only sapele. But by Gods grace it won't happen.
kingoflag:

Unfortunately our problems are numerous, gullible public, incompetent security agents, careless leaders etc.

If not the other day the Kano pple helped nabbed some alleged BH guys with submachine guns and AKs, do u think they were planing to go sight seeing on Dala hill? What has the securities extracted from those criminals? Nay, they r busy harassing occupy Nigeria protesters. And where are our press to carry out investigative journalism or follow up journalism that will force the securities to do their job?

It's just pathetic
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Beaf: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2012
ortopazz:

walai i smel wart

Sadly, it is increasingly likely that there will be war.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by 2mch(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

See my Igbo brothers attacking me ooooo    undecided undecided

Sell-outs  and and MONEY lovers, that's why you are suffering in the NORTH.

You know what, let us all keep quiet, the North is safe , peaceful and so secure, no problem. All is well, take no measures, go about your day to day lives as per usual.

See ya !!!

Why would an Igbo person say this about themselves? This guy is a big fraud. Using stereotypes against your own people? Mu che che che che che che
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by gentlegg(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2012
It beats my imagination why an Igbo man still remain in the North as of this morning.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2012
Aigbofa:

Maybe southerners living in the north should be allowed to bear arms.

GEJ himself is a victim of Boko Haram, he cannot succeed in fighting them without the support of all Nigerians. Unfortunately he keeps shooting himself in the foot.

Boo-Hoo, cry me a River for GEJ. Dude, stop letting sentiments cloud your judgement.

GEJ SAYS HE KNOWS WHO THE BOKO-HARAM SPONSORS ARE; WHY HASNT HE DONE ANYTHING?!

MEND BOMBED AND CLAIMED RESPONSIBLITY, HE ABSOLVED THEM THEN TRIED TO IMPLICATE IBB AND DOKPESI. THEN MEND LEDER (HENRY OKAH) TURNED AROUND AND SAID: "GEJ ASKED US TO IMPLICATE THE NORTH". All of this happened within 72 hrs. BY THE WAY, HENRY OKAH IS IJAW LIKE GEJ!!!!

You want to know how evil GEJ is? HE'S USING THE ARMY TO VICIOUSLY CRACK DOWN ON PEACEFUL NIGERIAN PROTESTERS AS WE SPEAK!!!!

Open your eyes.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by iswell1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2012
before the war 1960 this,s what happen then, now it has started again killing Ibo's and people was saying not will happen but it happen i mean war. Ibo in North be carefull, or is better you people comeback home, you see the Hausa is going back now, they,s  something that,s happen which non of us know. may god help us
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

You have lost the plot and sadly fighting wild fires. undecided

I am as Igbo as Igbo can be and definitely not an appeaser like you.

I went to Priscilla Memorial Grammar School at Oguta , so don't be DAFT !!

How am I sure you are even Igbo, since you always take the side of Boko haram fanatics . All it has taken to trigger the Boko Haram in you, is me posting an article from a news site which I did not write.

SMH @ SERIOUS IGNORANCE !!!!
Trying to slander me off my country's Forum will not work  grin

And me, Bill Clinton, Momar Ghadffi, Abe Lincoln, and Olusegun Obasanjo were all classmates at the Oxford University.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Rhino5dm: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2012
Is that what you have to say?

Guy, you are not making any sense!

frosbel:

I have obviously hit a raw nerve. grin

Take your misplaced aggression elsewhere, I posted an article from AP News and you are here spewing venom all over the place.  undecided

Go take a hike !!!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
2mch:

Why would an Igbo person say this about themselves? This guy is a big fraud. Using stereotypes against your own people? Mu che che che che che che

Because not all of us are money lovers  undecided

Use your brain, not everyone thinks alike , duh !!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by ronkebp(f): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
MY HEART IS SOOO BROKEN!!!!!! I CRY FOR THOSE THAT HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES. [sup][/sup]
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2012
2mch:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) / Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter / What's Wrong With This Photo Of GMB And PYO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.