Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Your Partner To Be/partner's Best Friend Is Much Younger Than Both Of You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner To Be/partner's Best Friend Is Much Younger Than Both Of You. (974 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / 5 Reasons Never To Eye Your Partner’s Best Friend / What Do You Hate Most In Your Partner's Best Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Partner To Be/partner's Best Friend Is Much Younger Than Both Of You. by Keziah(f): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2007
What will be your reaction if your 'Partner/Partner to be' introduces a much younger person to you as his/her best friend?

Will you respect his/her choice or you let hell freeze until he/she denounce that friendship. I am currious to know because this is causing commotion in my neighbourhood right now.
Re: Your Partner To Be/partner's Best Friend Is Much Younger Than Both Of You. by almondjoy(f): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2007
In as much as I would be curious as to what brought them together. I will reserve my judgement or opinions till I find out exactly what is going on or down.  I believe in investigating matters before I jump to conclusions. It might just be some "love" child from her past.
Re: Your Partner To Be/partner's Best Friend Is Much Younger Than Both Of You. by Keziah(f): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2007
I guess this is coming from a mature mind, but i doubt if some will see it that way rather than insinuating things just like what is happening in neighbourhood now.
Re: Your Partner To Be/partner's Best Friend Is Much Younger Than Both Of You. by iice(f): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2007
Wow an age limit to friendship undecided
Ok i get what you mean (sorta) but i know people who are older but young in spirit, those who are young but old souls wink wink People shouldn't be defined solely or mostly by their age. . .who they are is what counts
Re: Your Partner To Be/partner's Best Friend Is Much Younger Than Both Of You. by almondjoy(f): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2007
Keziah:

I guess this is coming from a mature mind, but i doubt if some will see it that way rather than insinuating things just like what is happening in neighbourhood now.

iice:

Wow an age limit to friendship undecided
Ok i get what you mean (sorta) but i know people who are older but young in spirit, those who are young but old souls wink wink People shouldn't be defined solely or mostly by their age. . .who they are is what counts

Well, the world is getting stranger by the day.  You can't be too careful these days.  I hate to be the last to "know"  that Iran and Iraq are "fighting"! tongue  There are also some "wolves in sheep's clothing" too.  Just investigate quietly--I did not say spying---and then make your final assertions as to what the "facts" are.  You still might not like the whole set up even if it is an innocent relationship.  That too is open for discussion.   Nothing that cannot be discussed and solved through communication.
Re: Your Partner To Be/partner's Best Friend Is Much Younger Than Both Of You. by iice(f): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2007
Gotcha! *noted* cheesy
Re: Your Partner To Be/partner's Best Friend Is Much Younger Than Both Of You. by almondjoy(f): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2007
grin
Re: Your Partner To Be/partner's Best Friend Is Much Younger Than Both Of You. by iice(f): 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2007
wetin i do now? undecided tongue grin
Re: Your Partner To Be/partner's Best Friend Is Much Younger Than Both Of You. by almondjoy(f): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2007
wink
Re: Your Partner To Be/partner's Best Friend Is Much Younger Than Both Of You. by Keziah(f): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2007
almondjoy:

Well, the world is getting stranger by the day.  You can't be too careful these days.  I hate to be the last to "know"  that Iran and Iraq are "fighting"! tongue  There are also some "wolves in sheep's clothing" too.  Just investigate quietly--I did not say spying---and then make your final assertions as to what the "facts" are.  You still might not like the whole set up even if it is an innocent relationship.  That too is open for discussion.   Nothing that cannot be discussed and solved through communication.

You have hit the nail on the Head.

@iice
cool

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Loves A Woman / 10 Tips For A Good Relationship / Romance Scene In A Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.