Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't (2513 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by stevebk(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2006
Hi i am in a fit right, i am involved in a relationship with a girl, i really like her but she is a little girl in terms of age, she is still 16, and everytime she is always making it clear to me that i am going to marry her.

I know deep within my heart that i am not goin to marry her because of small reasons. i do not no what to do. she really loves me and i really like her because she is caring and makes lots of sacrifices.
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by curiousNja(f): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2006
If she is 16, what is she doing wanting to get married?
And if you dont see a future wth her, why are you wasting her time?
***shaking my head***
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by nawah(f): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2006
Girl at that age normally fall madly in love and do everything for a guy.
What are these small reasons?
If you are allot older, what are you doing with her?
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by nikinash(f): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2006
like nawa said if you are much older then what are you doing with her, she is at quite an impressionable age and would very much give anything because she thinks you are the definition of life right now so please i plead, do not give her a bad foundation for life. let her go and find someone your size wink
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by legs(f): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2006
bros na wah o! follow people your size abeg!
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by sagacious(f): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2006
Oh boy! leave that little innocent baby and let her understand that she is too small for marriage ,i beg if u no act fast u can have problem.
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by spikedcylinder: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2006
How long have you been dating her?
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by hotangel2(f): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2006
22 to 16 is not bad. Come on now, i've seen 24 to 15. If you really like her, you'll wait till she's 18, then u'll be 24. it's allowed.

But if u don't want anything to do with her at all, then please let her know that u only want her to be ur lil sister. Leading her on, would be wrong.
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by stephanie7(f): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2006
PLEASE dont break her heart
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by twinkledew(f): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2006
u mean sacrifices like been the first person to shag her. (loosing her Virginty with you)
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by mustafar1: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2006
rkelly!
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by Rhodalyn(f): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2006
@steve
and just how old are you? you musnt lead her on then you stated that you liked her not loved her why not leave her to find someone who loves her and will marry her hope you havent done anything with her
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by raldsfield(m): 12:49am On Mar 18, 2006
You are talking I have 30years that wants to go out with me am 28, she wants Marriage.

I told her, I am getting married in the next 5 years. That i want to face my career, she wants to wait. I told her not to.
But she is a nice lady, wish she was my age or younger. Marrying someone older is out the question for me.

Abeg pass the 16 years girl come my side. In the next 5years she will be 21 years. cool
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by chinani(f): 2:57am On Mar 18, 2006
She wants to marry yo u b/c she loves you & she's young. That's not a crime so don't vilify her. But, since you know you're going to marry her, TELL HER! Also, be a gentleman and end the love affair please. This is the sort of thing that happens w/ grown men date teenagers (non-adults). If you tell her and don't break up w/ her she'll still have hope b/c "actions speak louder than words" so leave her and find someone a bit older. Whatever you do, just remember two things:

1) She'll be hurt b/c she won't get what she wants (i.e., marriage).
2) What goes around, comes around. (So try and be kind.)

Good luck
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by DAMMYGLOW(f): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2006
why are guys like this?
quit playing with her and tell her your stand on the issue of marriage
what is the essence of being in a relationship knowing fully well that it is not
leading you anywhere?
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by whitelexi(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2006
But if u don't want anything to do with her at all, then please let her know that u only want her to be your lil sister. Leading her on, would be wrong.

Straight outta Heaven grin
Who's Hot Angel?
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by glodave(f): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2006
she is 16 and u are 22, which is a good one smiley
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by Nobody: 11:34am On May 13, 2010
you must have touched her thing for her to want to marry u

Now, 4 years afters, are u guys married?
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by fubiluv: 11:50am On May 13, 2010
Why don't you want to marry her?Let me start from there.
Why are you leading her on when two of your have different motives for this relationship.
You are the older one and should help her out with this situation(as your younger sis).
Pls let her go and find through love now that she is young.
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Can't by kpolli(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2010
first how old r u?

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Toast A Girl / Do You Know The Meaning- One-nightstand. / 2 days more for advice or else ..............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.