Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Youths of Nigeria, Leaders of Tommorrow? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths of Nigeria, Leaders of Tommorrow? (1336 Views)

Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / The Best Dress-Code For Nigeria's Leaders And Politicians. / Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths of Nigeria, Leaders of Tommorrow? by Danasco(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2005
YOUTHS: LEADERS OR UNDERDOGS OF TOMMOROW

Are we the youths of this country really prepare for the leadership of tomorrow? Are we actually leaders of the future Nigeria? Do we have faith in this country, what is our stake in the project called Nigeria?
Tell me who among you is proud of the green, white and green colour of this country?

Who are the political thugs in our struggle to hold on to political power, oppress the poor masses and disobey law and order? Is it not the youth? I foresee a dim and dark future for the youth if we do not wake from our slumber.

What ever we do wrongly today will catch up with us. If not known, then certainly when we least expect it to. The present struggle by different faction of youths in the country is totally for selfish reasons and personal aggrandizement.
Re: Youths of Nigeria, Leaders of Tommorrow? by Chxta(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2005
Don't think too much, you might get a heart attack!
Re: Youths of Nigeria, Leaders of Tommorrow? by hopy2005(f): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2005
My earnest prayer is for God to intervain and help us, co's I don't know where Nigeria is headin to, it's only takes the grace of God for one to survive it.

Left for men alone there is nothing they can do to make this society a better place
Re: Youths of Nigeria, Leaders of Tommorrow? by hotangel2(f): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2005
It is well with NIgeria people. have faith.
Re: Youths of Nigeria, Leaders of Tommorrow? by ajolayo(m): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2006
Danasco,
Hey ya. I pity you.
Danasco:

Tell me who among you is proud of the green, white and green colour of this country?

I am not.

Infact I do not consider Nigeria as a country any longer, I consider a geographical contraption. I do not blame the youths at all. When poverty deals with you on all sides, you would not have a choice but behave like animals on the lowest rung of the food chain.

As for me o, the solution is self emancipation, SELF SURVIVAL.
Survive first, ask questions later.
Ciao

(1) (Reply)

Obj. & Atiku Feud Latest! / Turakin Adamawa Is Coming On Thursday! / Talk Of Priorities:Dress Code Bill Is Being Deliberated By The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.