Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) (29435 Views)

Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. / Notice To All Jailbreakers , Ios 8.1.3 Above / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by mercikelly: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hello ipeople please what app can I get on an iphone to enable one get internet access through an internet connected computer that hasn't got wireless access on an iphone via the usb cord instead of connecting thru wi-fi
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 06, 2012
mercikelly: Hello ipeople please what app can I get on an iphone to enable one get internet access through an internet connected computer that hasn't got wireless access on an iphone via the usb cord instead of connecting thru wi-fi

If i get u right, u av internet connt on ur system, and u want to share it with ur iphone but u dont av wifi on d system right? If dats d case, i dont think its possible.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by mercikelly: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2012
Thanks tumbaba,The computer has got wireless where I culd connect to any wireless modem, but in this case d internet provider itself uses a cable to the laptop...so I need to knw if I culd connect ma phone via usb &have internet access or share d same network on my phone
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by mercikelly: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2012
Pls tumbaba wht mobile network &package is good to have internet access on an iphone like on d blackberry..dnt knw if etisalat is a good deal
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Suntemi(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2012
Dude, if Airtel has got 3G where u stay, go for Airtel. That's direction is where you can get the best deal.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by mercikelly: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2012
sun_temi: Dude, if Airtel has got 3G where u stay, go for Airtel. That's direction is where you can get the best deal.

Airtel isn't so strong where I am but I'll ask pple.. What is the package like and d cost...also do dey have unlimited downloads..
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Suntemi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Unlimited download Ke, U dey wyne? Nothing like that oooo.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
mercikelly: Thanks tumbaba,The computer has got wireless where I culd connect to any wireless modem, but in this case d internet provider itself uses a cable to the laptop...so I need to knw if I culd connect ma phone via usb &have internet access or share d same network on my phone

if ur laptop has a wifi modem, u can share ur internet on the cable lan thru the wlan. what is d os on ur sytem, is it windows 7?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2012
browseinapp--lets u open a link directly from an app (like ur mail,sms,whatsapp etc) instead of taking u to safari. really makes sense.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by kuyt: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
pls whats the name of the tweak/s that can work like the home button of the iphone, ie the tweak that can make me switch between applications without pressing the home button.
i also learnt that there is one that can invoke the button on the screen.
pls help a brother, my button is acting up
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
kuyt: pls whats the name of the tweak/s that can work like the home button of the iphone, ie the tweak that can make me switch between applications without pressing the home button.
i also learnt that there is one that can invoke the button on the screen.
pls help a brother, my button is acting up

quickdo (paid)
activator(free)
go to settings-general-accessibility-assistivetouch to put on d virtual home button
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2012
sun_temi: Quick Reply for Whatsapp allows users to reply to incoming Whatsapp messages using the Quick Reply pop-up window (as seen in the screenshot below) without quitting the app they are using. The jailbreak tweak works seamlessly from the lock screen, banner notifications and Notification center. It does not install an app icon. You can customize the settings via the Settings app such as the size of the text etc.

Now this tweak is asking my to subscribe...
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by sinade1(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2012
AirBlue Sharing is $4.99 @BigBoss repo.

It works seamlessly with your Activator. Cracked version has issue.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by preetim22(f): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
iTunesLogin provides solution to the iTunes users to make them happy. We provides simple step by step tutorials to solve your issue, it will help to solve you each & every kind of problem of iTunes and you will get knowledge about how to set up an iTunes store account, get a free iTunes account, Create free iTunes Account without Credit Card, and get an Apple iTunes USA Account for free and download items from the US App store
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by mercikelly: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hello pls I need assistance, I activated the airtel bsw plan for my iphone but I realise that the plan doesn't work for me cos whn I go online it take my airtime instead of using the bsw plan so I sent deactivate to 440 and it deactivated the plan so I activated the one day plan bcd but the same thing still happens both on my modem and phone...pls how can this be rectified... Befor now I have used the airtel bcd plan and it worked fine...how can I completely stop the bsw plan
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Dabss(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
sinade1:
AirBlue Sharing is $4.99 @BigBoss repo.

It works seamlessly with your Activator. Cracked version has issue.
says who?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Suntemi(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
....those of us that have tried both.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by mercikelly: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2012
Pls do any1 knw an app or tweak I can get that locks and unlocks an iphone like the android pattern lock thingy...I want to change the unlock pattern on my phone dnt want the regular slide to unlock
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Suntemi(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2012
"Androidlock XT" is it.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by clip: 5:50am On Sep 06, 2012
Please help all app download and install via installous is not showing on the screen, after telling me installed.
Also,How can I delete app installed via Cydia
I think Springtomize is d problem so I want to uninstall it
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by mercikelly: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2012
Hello pls I need assistance I jst activated the bsm plan on airtel but it still wuldnt work am using a 3gs pls any suggestions as to wht I can do to make it work...thank u
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by lynxnoon(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
clip: Please help all app download and install via installous is not showing on the screen, after telling me installed.
Also,How can I delete app installed via Cydia
I think Springtomize is d problem so I want to uninstall it
go to cydia n search for d app u want to remove
clik EDIT n either REINSTALL or REMOVE

Cheers
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by lynxnoon(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2012
mercikelly: Hello pls I need assistance I jst activated the bsm plan on airtel but it still wuldnt work am using a 3gs pls any suggestions as to wht I can do to make it work...thank u
but i told u how to do it na!....
use d zain apn not airtel wink
cheers
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by mercikelly: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2012
Thank u lynx...
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by unclesamtech(m): 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2012
If you are a Competent Gsm Engineer : PLEASE drop your data here :

https://www.nairaland.com/1041942/competent-certified-gsm-engineers-nigeria#12117217
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by azpekuliar: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2012
Make una helep me oo, my BSM plan has'nt worked for about 5 days now, I only used it for 3 days. What's happening? Na only me?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Suntemi(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
Check your apn because for some funny reasons, it disappear sometimes so just check to confirm.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by azpekuliar: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2012
sun_temi: Check your apn because for some funny reasons, it disappear sometimes so just check to confirm.

Where will I find that on the iPhone 4?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by azpekuliar: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
@Sun temi...Thanks. I went to Airtel shop, V.I and sorted it out. I'm back and firing on all cylinders with Cydia...Please how do I purchase iBlacklist, its insisting on using Paypal, any way round that?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by hustla(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
Considering a switch back to iOS..really enjoyed my iPhone 3G and Cydia back then..but I have some Questions..

1. Is it possible to jailbreak 4s without being tethered? And how much is it to jailbreak
2. Can Siri be installed on iPhone 4,if it can,what r d cons and pros?
3. Are there still very good themes,apps and games on the iOS?..I remember loving Sf4,Nova and many others..

Thanks
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by lynxnoon(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
azpekuliar:

Where will I find that on the iPhone 4?
SETTINGS - GENERAL - NETWORK - MOBILE DATA NETWORK - MOBILE DATA & INTERNET TETHERING.

Cheers smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network / Gionee M5 , The Experience So Far / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.