Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) (29391 Views)

Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. / Notice To All Jailbreakers , Ios 8.1.3 Above / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
tumababa: BARREL is a tweak dat makes d icons move in different 3D motion when scrolling from one page to another.

What is the name of the tweak that gave u that clock and weather widget?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 29, 2012
Donsimon:

What is the name of the tweak that gave u that clock and weather widget?

I think its htc android theme. I stopped using winterboard a lobg time ago.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Amady(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
ziccoit: "Sara" iPhone 3GS/4 etc Siri. It's a cydia application that works like Siri .

hey pls I cnt find Sara on cydia.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Suntemi(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dementor: Hey i'm kinda new here, buh u guys are really trying with this thread..,....ummm do cracked versions of Airblue sharing and pwntunes work wella, would have loved to buy the tweaks buh my bank ****covers face**** Union Bank doesn't support online payments with its verve card......btw i use a jailbroken iphone 4s...,,tnks

Cracked version of Airblue sharing I've tried, can only send but doesn't receive. I've not tried cracked pwntunes. If you really need them, try talking to a friend that uses GTBank card. AirBlue Sharing is worth buying.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
tumababa:

Thanks bro
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by koyafatuga: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
tumababa:

What do u use now?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
koyafatuga:
What do u use now?

No theme for now. Got tired of them. Infact. I av uninstalled winterboard
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by jazz04(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
How to get a game from a friends iphone 4 to my 4s?? I dont have access
to large data service.. I tried back up the 1.3gig game on the i4 with iTools
and
restored on my 4s, it appeared but it didnt work.. Both phones are already
jailbroken...
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by OmichaelO: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
i am using cracked version of airblue and it's working flawlessly..i can send and receive from any phone
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
O.michael.O:
i am using cracked version of airblue and it's working flawlessly..i can send and receive from any phone

Can u share how u got it to work? U can also state d ios version and iphone model
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by OmichaelO: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
tumababa:

Can u share how u got it to work? U can also state d ios version and iphone model
and on ios 5.1.1 and am using 3gs... I will post the screenshot in my next post
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by OmichaelO: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
I can't post screenshot i will just post the steps!! Is that okay?
Am on opera
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
O.michael.O:
I can't post screenshot i will just post the steps!! Is that okay?
Am on opera

Lets know d steps
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by OmichaelO: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
Here is the link..i hope i don't get banned for this
www.ce4arab.com/vb7/showthread.php?t=429758

Just follow the steps,everything will work out fine
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Dabss(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
tumababa:

Lets know d steps
I have a simpler method. Just install the cracked airblue form banned iPhone repo or any other cracked one. After that go back to cydia and uninstall airblue stack, then install an older version (I can email you one its about 300kb) or you can download it and use ifile to install it
Shikenan.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by OmichaelO: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
I have a simpler method. Just install the cracked airblue form banned iPhone repo or any other cracked one. After that go back to cydia and uninstall airblue stack, then install an older version (I can email you one its about 300kb) or you can download it and use ifile to install it
Shikenan.
yeah..i guess he's on ios 5.1.1 sha
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Dabss(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2012
O.michael.O:
yeah..i guess he's on ios 5.1.1 sha
me too. So it should work for him too.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by OmichaelO: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
me too. So it should work for him too.
Def.. It should
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by stephenponti(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
O.michael.O:
Def.. It should

To get the cracked Airblue-
1. Add this repository link in cydia i guess u know how to http://ihacksrepo.com/
2. Search for airblue on cydia after the repo has properly installed, and install the airblue
3. Respring. There you have it. Hope it works 4 u.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Toppytee(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
Pls guyz I need the code to unlock my iphone 4S.
IMEI:012646005894460.
ICCID:8923450208117869718.
Pls guyz.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by OmichaelO: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
stephenponti:

To get the cracked Airblue-
1. Add this repository link in cydia i guess u know how to http://ihacksrepo.com/
2. Search for airblue on cydia after the repo has properly installed, and install the airblue
3. Respring. There you have it. Hope it works 4 u.
mine is working!! Other airblue versions works fine just that it's got issues on ios 5.1.1
One will need lower version of airblue stack to get it to work..everything is in the linl i posted above..thanks anyways!! It will help others
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by lynxnoon(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
Toppytee: Pls guyz I need the code to unlock my iphone 4S.
Pls guyz.
the CODE is to pay for an unlock service tongue tongue
cheers wink
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by lynxnoon(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
Toppytee: Pls guyz I need the code to unlock my iphone 4S.
Pls guyz.
by the way
my guy the imei u posted is for an iphone 4 16gb black . . . and its UNLOCKED.
check ur fone well
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by OmichaelO: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
Lmao @lynx
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Toppytee(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
@lynxnoon,it was unlocked before but I erased all d contents sme days ago. Since then once i ON it,its showing plug to itunes symbol and a lock key. When i plug it to itunes there was notin on d phone again.
Pls help.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
Toppytee: @lynxnoon,it was unlocked before but I erased all d contents sme days ago. Since then once i ON it,its showing plug to itunes symbol and a lock key. When i plug it to itunes there was notin on d phone again.
Pls help.
U said u erased all d contents... What are u not expecting to see on d fone again??
If u av connected to itunes and fone has activated, thats all. Its left for u to start downloading whatever apps u want from appstore.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Toppytee(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2012
Tanx,but the phone is not showing network at all so dia is no way I can download.its showing emergency calls only.I tried to move some music files from my itunes to d iphone but is not going. How do I download from app store into d iphone when it is showing emergency call only. Pls help.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2012
Toppytee: Tanx,but the phone is not showing network at all so dia is no way I can download.its showing emergency calls only.I tried to move some music files from my itunes to d iphone but is not going. How do I download from app store into d iphone when it is showing emergency call only. Pls help.

Connect to itunes. Make sure theres internet on d itunes. Make sure theres a sim in d fone. Let itunes recognise d fone, it will activate the fone and u will see network.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Toppytee(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
@tumababa, U̶̲̥̅̊ rock. My iphone is working perfectly now. Tanx,if evrybody is like U̶̲̥̅̊ ds forum wil be better than ds.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
Toppytee: @tumababa, U̶̲̥̅̊ rock. My iphone is working perfectly now. Tanx,if evrybody is like U̶̲̥̅̊ ds forum wil be better than ds.
Thanks. Enjoy ur iphone
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Masterbiodun: 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hii evryone, Pls does skype works on Iphone 3gs, if Yes, ow do I go about the setting up
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 21, 2012
Master.biodun:
Hii evryone, Pls does skype works on Iphone 3gs, if Yes, ow do I go about the setting up
Just install from appstore and launch

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.