Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

$1/month Web Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / $1/month Web Hosting (986 Views)

$1/month VPS - Dedicated IP - Cpanel @ $10.95 - Free Migration / We Are Launching The Most Reliable Unlimited Hosting For $1/month! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$1/month Web Hosting by akanze: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2007
Good day,

I just discovered this site and I want to share it with everybody.

Have anybody visited www.ucvhost.com?

They charge $1 per month for web hosting with 1000MB space.

Once again, the site is www.ucvhost.com

NOTE: They also register domain at $8/year!
Re: $1/month Web Hosting by smartsoft(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2007
ucvhost has been there for long !
Re: $1/month Web Hosting by niyyie(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2007
Cant find enough info about them
Re: $1/month Web Hosting by akanze: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2007
I have already registered an account with them.

I have purchased a domain and hosting account, I just wish it is good.
Re: $1/month Web Hosting by rufaai(m): 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2007
Great smiley

AIMTECH Hosts as low as N1,250/yr which is lessthan $0.8/month. Though cheap, but also with 100% Uptime and 24/7 Live phone support.

You may also get your site for free, yeah FREE. Just to go to the customer section of our website and click on Notify Friends, once done you stand a chance of getting your domain name and hosting package for FREE!

Try it, you could be the lucky winner,

Clue: You stand a better chance the more you send to your friends,
Re: $1/month Web Hosting by a3cube: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2007
You guys need to understand the word 'UPTIME'. This is the most important thing in web hosting. How will a hosting company assure you 99.9% uptime and then be charging you $1 / month? I think you guys should go beyond this forum and see people review on international hosting service.

Get it local, we are close to you! We live where you live! We speak your language!
Visit http://www.cheapgigahost.com/?web_hosting;compare

(1) (Reply)

Rate My New Site / Programming Autoresponse / As We Launch Startup Weekend Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.