Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,359 members, 7,839,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Islam Quran 666! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Quran 666! (9276 Views)

Islam Quran Lut Homosexual Muslim Gay-lesbian / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Quran 666! by proo212(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2012
Very true that.
Re: Islam Quran 666! by vedaxcool(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2012
proo212:

But is mohammed a spirit though that would be with us forever? Mohammed died 632 AD. One of your brothers could not defend it and called the quran. Which should i believe?

lol!

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever john 14:16

the question is meaning there was the first comforter before the next whom he indicated he would pray to God for. as you seem to be clutching on straws!

before you answer remember the bible says 1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world John 4:1

in essence the bible equates Prophets to spirits! what a joke this Christians are!
Re: Islam Quran 666! by vedaxcool(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2012
frosbel:

But you also have to be aware that Orthodox Jews and religious Jews are more anti-Christ than Islam.

Simply because they do not attach any importance to the person of Christ and in their Talmud often employ the use of very derogatory terminology to describe him.

So even though ISLAM is anti-Christ in terms of the concept of Messiah, they still respect and revere him. Orthodox Jews on the other hand despise him.

My fear for the church is the unholy alliance with these sects led and orchestrated by John Hagee.

the Jews are the anti - christ? grin
Re: Islam Quran 666! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2012
vedaxcool:

the Jews are the anti - christ? grin

At least when you laugh , laugh with the facts grin

Notice I specifically mentioned religious Jews , and truthfully they do not believe in Christ , so they are as anti-Christ as the Muslims. Only difference is that Muslims revere Jesus as a prophet , albeit somewhat hypocritically , because they then go ahead to strip him of his divine status. So their recognition of Christ is meaningless.

Hope this helps grin
Re: Islam Quran 666! by vedaxcool(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2012
frosbel:

But you also have to be aware that Orthodox Jews and religious Jews are more anti-Christ than Islam.

Simply because they do not attach any importance to the person of Christ and in their Talmud often employ the use of very derogatory terminology to describe him.

So even though ISLAM is anti-Christ in terms of the concept of Messiah, they still respect and revere him. Orthodox Jews on the other hand despise him.

My fear for the church is the unholy alliance with these sects led and orchestrated by John Hagee.

frosbel:

At least when you laugh , laugh with the facts grin

Notice I specifically mentioned religious Jews , and truthfully they do not believe in Christ , so they are as anti-Christ as the Muslims. Only difference is that Muslims revere Jesus as a prophet , albeit somewhat hypocritically , because they then go ahead to strip him of his divine status. So their recognition of Christ is meaningless.

Hope this helps grin

watch how the master of deciet lies! your chirstianity has done you no good! your first post clearly labels the Jews as being more anti - christ that the muslims only to lie again by claiming that they are equally anti - chistians, we dey laugh unah! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam Quran 666! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2012

Quote from: frosbel on Today at 02:54:27 PM
At least when you laugh , laugh with the facts 

Notice I specifically mentioned[b] religious Jews [/b], and truthfully they do not believe in Christ , so they are as anti-Christ as the Muslims. Only difference is that Muslims revere Jesus as a prophet , albeit somewhat hypocritically , because they then go ahead to strip him of his divine status. So their recognition of Christ is meaningless.

Hope this helps 

There are messianic Jews, Athiest Jews and so and so forth.

So what is particularly funny here. undecided

You have missed the point, any spirit that denies that Jesus came in the flesh to die for the sins of mankind is anti-Christ. It is this simple.

So if we use this as a measurement stick, we see that Orthodox Judaism and Islam fit in quite well.

"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist." - 2 John 1:7
Re: Islam Quran 666! by vedaxcool(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^^^
funny, that you solved platypusville 666 trilema
by this statement
frosbel:

to which I said:

vedaxcool:

the Jews are the anti - Christ? grin

lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam Quran 666! by Judek2(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2012
frosbel:

The Jews simply believe that Christ was not the Messiah prophesied.
The Messiah should be a normal human being, with no virgin birth and a Demi-god.
Apparently,they are waiting for him till this day.
They may not be classified as anti-Christs cos they dont equate him to a human. But know him to be more than a human.
Re: Islam Quran 666! by vedaxcool(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2012
Judek2:

They may not be classified as anti-Christs cos they dont equate him to a human. But know him to be more than a human.

Illiteracy is indeed a disease

here is what Pastor fraudbel wrote:

frosbel:

The Jews classify Christian beliefs as Paganism, I wonder whether that is pro-Christ, or anti christ? logicI see is still lights years away from you!
Re: Islam Quran 666! by Sweetnecta: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2012
@Frosbel: « #37 on: Today at 03:25:20 PM » {My Inlaw; a msulim has married from his village}
[Quote]
There are messianic Jews, Athiest Jews and so and so forth.[/Quote]In spite of that, the Bibles declare "salvation is of the Jew". There is no salvation for you, frosbel because you are not a Jew. Ha ha.

[Quote]So what is particularly funny here. Undecided[/Quote]When Frosbel is not amused laughter is not permissible.

[Quote]You have missed the point, any spirit [/b]that denies that Jesus came in the flesh to [b]die for the sins of mankind is anti-Christ. It is this simple.[/Quote]I therefore say Jesus is simply anti-christ. So is christianity/Christian. Jesus didn't say that he came to die for the sins of mankind. If you can show me where Jesus said that he "came in the flesh to die for the sins of mankind, I will retract by statement and ask you to list the sins of mankind versus the "original sin" of the Christians which is the Adam and Eve's "eating from the tree". Incidentally, the christians say this is when their eyes became open, aware of their unclothedness, though there should not be any shame that husband and wife are together, alone in their privacy. I call that opening of eyes of Adam and Eve, similar to today's civilization, which you call advancement, while in the case of Adam and Eve their mere opening of eyes and becoming aware of their environment you call sinful.

[Quote]So if we use this as a measurement stick, we see that Orthodox Judaism and Islam fit in quite well.[/Quote]so does Christianity, too, because Jesus didn't say he came to die for the sins of mankind. Show me where he said that as plainly where I can show you that Jesus said he was sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, and not what somebody is saying about Jesus.

[Quote]"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist." - 2 John 1:7[/Quote]the "Many deceivers, who" and "have gone out" eliminate Muslims and Islam as anti christ, which keeping the jews and pagans, etc who were already established when Jesus was speaking as possible anti christs here. Even the christians upon their being so named changed from what Jesus taught, eliminating the dietary law is a classic example here.

Frosbel will deny that Spirit can be used for "prophet" if we are arguing about the "Spirit of Truth" which is the "another comforter". But he is quick to use "spirit" to indicate man [prophet]/idea/religion above in his "the spirit that denies Jesus came in the flesh to die for the sins of mankind' and his "any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist [2 John 1;7].

Allah has given us eyes and wisdom to catch you in your lies, frosbel. You see why the spirit of truth is the Person of Truth who came to correct, show, lead, confirm, remind because he heard from God and spoke to man of what he heard.
Re: Islam Quran 666! by Judek2(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
vedaxcool:

Illiteracy is indeed a disease

here is what Pastor fraudbel wrote:

One who doesnt have an insight of what someone is talking about should instead talk rather shut up.

The Jews classify Christian beliefs as Paganism, I wonder whether that is pro-Christ, or anti christ? logicI see is still lights years away from you!

Who is talking about the Jewish belief on Christians as Paganism? My point is based on principles of belief as human or divine,which they attributes to his Messiahship.

Based on what I've read on Jewish belief, they believe this:
the Messiah should

1)Be an observant Jewish man descended from the house of King David
2)Be an ordinary human being (as
opposed to the Son of God)

3)Bring peace to the world(as another religion from Mosaic will shatter beliefs)
4)Gather all Jews back into Israel
5)Rebuild the ancient Temple in Jerusalem
6)Unite humanity in the worship of the Jewish God and Torah observance.(and not claim to be Demi-god)

The bolded is where I based my points.
They may be Anti-Christs in a way of non-belief,but Islam presents it more assured and delegatory way.
Re: Islam Quran 666! by Sweetnecta: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
@Judek2: ^^^^^^^why don't you shut up if you cant from any logical reason and evidence show us how Jesus is the son of God versus the ordinary man Adam, ordinary woman Eve, ordinary man [any of us with mother and father] or those through sperm banks or egg banks or test tube. Show us how Jesus united his people or even the world in the worship of the Jewish God.

I personally do not want to worship the racist and tribe specific God of the Jews. I am only interested in worshiping God of all Who in His Infinite Mercy opens the door of His Mercy and Forgiveness for those who wish to enter. Those who refuse based on their vain desire will have no defense against His Justice.
Re: Islam Quran 666! by Judek2(m): 2:25am On Jan 22, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Judek2: ^^^^^^^why don't you shut up if you cant from any logical reason and evidence show us how Jesus is the son of God versus the ordinary man Adam, ordinary woman Eve, ordinary man [any of us with mother and father] or those through Fluid banks or egg banks or test tube. Show us how Jesus united his people or even the world in the worship of the Jewish God.

I personally do not want to worship the racist and tribe specific God of the Jews. I am only interested in worshiping God of all Who in His Infinite Mercy opens the door of His Mercy and Forgiveness for those who wish to enter. Those who refuse based on their vain desire will have no defense against His Justice.

If you dont have an inklin of what I'm talking about,
You better keep mute,cos its not a must that you should post something.
Re: Islam Quran 666! by Sweetnecta: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^ mr. judas, please stop displaying the chronic lies you have been spewing since i met you.

you know that your lies will not profit you, jsut like 3 gods will not profit the christians.

The reason you people hate Islam is because its a firm resolve that destroyed your lies.
Re: Islam Quran 666! by Hutchie(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2012
frosbel,

I agree that scriptures say many anti-christs have gone out into the world. But if you look back at the passage of John we see that the people were looking for a single anti-christs. This singular anti-christ is equated to the man of sin the son of perdition. I believe he is synonymous with the chief spokesman of the beast kingdom in Rev 13:

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

The beast we know is an amalgamation of nations but the mouth represents a spokesman (like a world president?).

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Nations and kingdoms are represented by a king or an head of state who speaks directly on behalf of the whole nation.

8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:

There is a beast that rises out of the bottomless pit and his name is Abaddon or Appolyon.
Re: Islam Quran 666! by LagosShia: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2012
AN EASY TEST ON IDENTIFYING "THE ANTI-CHRIST":

1 John 2:22
"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son".

1 John 5:1
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.

1 John 4:3
but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Qur'an 3:45
Behold! the angels said "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ (Maseeh) Jesus the son of Mary held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

Re: Islam Quran 666! by Sweetnecta: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2012
[Quote]« #29 on: January 20, 2012, 02:01 PM »

The is no singular anti-Christ as mentioned in the bible. There are anti-Christs.

There is also no single Man of sin but Mankind in general. Mankind will become more lawless and totally out of order before the coming of Christ.

We see it in the church, in society and in personal homes.[/Quote]What concerns agbero . . . is similar to "what concerns Jesus with the church"?

[Quote]Let us be clear, Islam represents some kind of beast as prophesied in the bible, but it does not on it's own represent number 666.

666 is the number of rebellious man. The mark of sin.

The children of God have the[b] mark/seal of God on their foreheads.[/b][/Quote] Allahu Akbar. The worshipers of God, he calls the Children of God. Where is your mark/seal of God on your forehead? If you dont have it that someone can see it, you are a disbeliever. How can you have it when your face have never honored God in your entire life? Oh Muslim, Allah has honored above Frosbel and his religion comrades. You have traces of Sujud on your atari. Glory belongs to Allah.
Re: Islam Quran 666! by Judek2(m): 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2012
LagosShia:

AN EASY TEST ON IDENTIFYING "THE ANTI-CHRIST":

1 John 2:22
"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son".

1 John 5:1
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.

1 John 4:3
but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Qur'an 3:45
Behold! the angels said "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ (Maseeh) Jesus the son of Mary held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

If you believe in those Biblical verces, believe also that you are antichrists.
You skipped some relevant straight pointing verses grin

[/quote][quote author=Sweetnecta link=topic=841213.msg10020097#msg10020097 date=1327217402]
^^^^^^^^^^^ mr. judas, please stop displaying the chronic lies you have been spewing since i met you.

Well,you havent met me, and by Gods grace you wont cos my life would be in danger.

you know that your lies will not profit you, jsut like 3 gods will not profit the christians.

The reason you people hate Islam is because its a firm resolve that destroyed your lies.

Remember that your koran permits you to lie. . I cant see how lie can destroy lies.
Re: Islam Quran 666! by LagosShia: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2012
silence is the best answer to an 18 years old fool on nairaland.
Re: Islam Quran 666! by Judek2(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
LagosShia:

silence is the best answer to an 18 years old fool on nairaland.

Aisha wasnt even up to 18 when your old Prophet deflowered her. So show some respect. cool
Re: Islam Quran 666! by LagosShia: 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2012
Judek2:

Aisha wasnt even up to 18 when your old Prophet deflowered her. So show some respect. cool

how old was your mother?

i'm sure she wouldn't know when she was scattered to pieces.she may need to ask your priest.ask your father too to inquire from the priest when his behind was scattered.your lack of manners for your elders is a reflection of her state.

as for your above hallucination,Lady Aisha could have being older than 18.

this brings the below thread into mind:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-846958.0.html#msg9975134
Re: Islam Quran 666! by Judek2(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2012
LagosShia:

how old was your mother?

[s]i'm sure she wouldn't know when she was scattered to pieces.she may need to ask your priest.ask your father too to inquire from the priest when his behind was scattered.your lack of manners for your elders is a reflection of her state.

as for your above hallucination,Lady Aisha could have being older than 18.

this brings the below thread into mind:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-846958.0.html#msg9975134[/s]

As fake as the poster.
Re: Islam Quran 666! by plappville(f): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2012
frosbel:

But you also have to be aware that ""Orthodox Jews and religious Jews are more anti-Christ than Islam.""

AntiChrist is Anti-Christ, whice one be more or less? Christ said, if you are not for me, you are against me. Not you are "abit" against me.

Any doctrine that opposes Christ is one of the Antichrist.
Re: Islam Quran 666! by Sweetnecta: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2012
@plappville and Frosbel: Even if Jesus rubbed his face on the ground, praying to God in worship hoping to receive His Support that he has petitioned?
Anyone who does not copy Jesus in this worship pattern is an anti christ, won't you say?

Have you ever in your life in dire need of God rubbed your face on the ground, praying to God as Jesus did? Are you sure you are not in the group of those who should be called anti christ, changing the way of worship that Jesus worshiped his Lord God Almighty Allah Who is unlike any?

sisi plappville, welcome back. how is the family? how you dey?
Re: Islam Quran 666! by Sweetnecta: 3:08am On Mar 18, 2012
Re: Islam Quran 666! by Sweetnecta: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2012
Plappville is challenged. She even turned Jesus to antichrist. Or did she rather than her and cohorts being the antichrist?
When Jesus prostrated to God and mentioned His Name as Ellah, Jesus was either an antichrist at that time or he was antichrist by those who described him as not prostrating to his Lord God, The Only Creator Whose Name is Ellah.
Re: Islam Quran 666! by plappville(f): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2012
Sweetnecta: Plappville is challenged. She even turned Jesus to antichrist. Or did she rather than her and cohorts being the antichrist?
When Jesus prostrated to God and mentioned His Name as Ellah, Jesus was either an antichrist at that time or he was antichrist by those who described him as not prostrating to his Lord God, The Only Creator Whose Name is Ellah.

When will you stop blaspheming?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should Go To Hajj, Mum Or Wife? / Rumbun Hotuna: Hajjin Bana A Kasa Mai Tsarki / An Essay on Life And Death In The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.