Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp (11803 Views)

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / What Factors Should A Family Consider When Hiring A Househelp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by bigbumper(f): 7:25am On Jan 21, 2012
Mrs. Siena:

Awww thanks very much darling and God bless you tremendously

wendybaby:

wow, Big-Bumper, you have a secret admirer.  After reading your posts, I cant but respond to appreciate you. 
I'd like to have a one-on-one with you. Hope I can e-mail you?

agiboma:

lol grin a beg wendy dont take to much of my time ooo, i need bb more than you, just joking wink, bb is a blessing im glad others see her in the same light as myself. grin

Thanks ladies kiss kiss kiss

Sure Wendybaby go right ahead, lovely username you have too, unlike some bland uninspiring ones like horny4u, madlady, chaircover, busybody20, morenike alagolo, thiefofheart, chai wharra buncha olodos  lipsrsealed

jennykadry:

@siena
Really, is that right? cool

Jenny me and you go enter one knicker today oh angry As twins we are supposed to share everything na, so how comes you have been sneaking off for some midnight rumpy pumpy with first Prince-onx, and then Moremi2008, and now Mayflowa angry And they haven't even winked at me or blown me a kiss, let alone look my side once, mschewwww angry All through that other thread all I could think and all that was going through my head was; haha Jenny is standing too close to Prince/jeez he is stroking her hair/God no please don't let them kiss/maclatunji come again you were saying/arrgghhh i wish I could knock out some of Jenny's 47 front teeth to wipe that smile off her face right now/Jenny commot ya hand from the small of his back/that should be me, me, me angry angry Introduce me too na, you know I am shy otherwise I would have done it myself embarassed cry
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2012
YYY
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by bigbumper(f): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2012
chaircover:

Idi ayunre, kuro lona jor kin to fun e ni backhand.   angry  cheesy

I have a very funny feeling that my daughter will end up like you. Chai the girl sabi talk.  lipsrsealed We have t beg her to keep quiet so we can concentrate while driving so we dont crash  shocked

Anyway todays coven meeting is starting at midnight. Dress code is fuchsia pink bum shorts which everyone must wear including our single male member  lipsrsealed  grin

Well, well, well, we all know men don't talk as much as us ladies hence their "o tun ti de oh woman yi kini problem eh this time" (una don come again oh you this woman na wetin be ya problem this time), plus according to the British Medical Association (BMA) women suffer from more jaw pain at a rate that is 4 times more than men, meaning YOUR DAUGHTER GOT IT FROM HER MAMA cheesy cheesy

Funny enough I hate typing and prefer talking on the phone. . .and the record number of hours I have been on is in double figures embarassed But it is not that bad anymore since I only average just a mere 4 hours on the phone at a stretch nowadays tongue

Can you come again and remind me in bold size 20 font the person you were referring to in the last line cos er. . . It took a long time but I have finally conceeded that I need goggles and cos its the weekend I have to wait till monday lipsrsealed
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2012
CC I just noticed that bb is stealing your thunder.
Try harder-you know every thread in this section has to be about YOU,YOU and YOU!
grin grin grin
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2012
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^
Watch your back,and up your game.
A competitor appears to have entered the game.
Your followers are fickle and will soon desert you.
I know you are clever enough to find a way out because what is a queen without her throne?
Up your game!
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2012
T
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
Richy My Good God, you really have issues oh, Please u re in desperate need of a life, see how another mans wife is giving u self imposed nightmares.
This takes ur obsession with CC and d cabal to an all time low. Sick lonely man, I feel sorry for u.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
Naija wives barely work so I dont even understand why they're so obsessed with having baby housemaids.

Majority get married and their husbands make them become housewives so what is the use?

Maybe instead of buying houses that are BIG for NOTHING aka just for shakara, get a place that doesnt require 15 hands.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2012
bigbumper. shey you want me to break your head? abi legs? pick one angry
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
debrief08:

Richy My Good God, you really have issues oh, Please u re in desperate need of a life, see how another mans wife is giving u self imposed nightmares.
This takes ur obsession with CC and d cabal to an all time low. Sick lonely man, I feel sorry for u.

Have you finished having nightmares about your ex husband?
You saw when she called me out and I just responded.
So you are admitting that there is a cabal?Thought you were under instructions to deny it?
What about her obsession with another womans boyfriend?
By the way when are you gonna regale us with another fabu about 13 year old boys mas.turbating to your behind while you are baking a loaf in the oven? You know I always enjoy your false stories.
By the way you and all your crew need to realise I can not be bullied out of this section-go and look for some one else to bully. grin grin grin
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:39am On Jan 22, 2012
Embarrassing undecided
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by SisiKill1: 12:51am On Jan 22, 2012
debrief08:

Haba! All time low? Come now, you know I always have your back but this. . .I'm gonna have to call you out on.  Yeah, he gets on our nerves and he is biased but there's no denying how much effort he has put into who he is. I'm sorry but all time low is an insult. Dude passed all time low ages ago.

Where's is he now. . okay, let me explain. So there is all time low ko (people who get to this stage still have a little bit of sense left, which allows them to be introspective. They ask themselves. . .How did I get here? What happened to me? Can I redeem myself? More often than not, people get up from the all time low, change their ways and become full functioning members of the society.

The few who don't make it out are usually people who already had deeply seated emotional problems, they are so far gone. . .there is nothing like self assessment in their dico. These damaged souls end up somewhere under the all time low. . .which consists of the debris from all time low. These debris lands on top of rotten debris of the previous all time lows (you gotta remember, not many get to below all time low because they usually have there senses knocked back into their heads, so you can imagine what rotten stenchy dingy place that is).

Now, under that rotten, stenchy, debris of debris from previous all time lows. .is where our Ricyvkunt lounges comfortably with a talk glass of mohito. . .spoilt, disgusting mohito but mohito nonetheless.  So you better show some reckspet or else. . . cheesy cheesy

Lmao. . .dude really thinks he's working the room. Yeah, he assumes we're like the brainless twit who married him. Oh oh. . .that wasn't a nice thing to say about the poor woman, I mean she did redeem herself by divorcing him and I can bet to bet the house that marriage happened through some form of coercion or trickery or coercion AND trickery. I tell ya, If I wasn't such a lazy girl or find Richy an utter bore. . .I would look into it.

@ Karma
Rotflmao. . .please leave Richy alone. Dude needs to exorcise some demons and if lashing out like a baby is the only way to get over the hurt from his wife leaving. . .then let him have it. Can you imagine how confusing life must seem to him right now. Here is a guy who prolly never thought a girl will look at him, let alone spend a minute with, somehow somehow through some weird crazy glitch in the cosmos, he finds one who not only talks to him. . .she married him. Holy Moly. . Dude musta thought he hit the jackpot 10 times over. He won't have a problem keeping her,.he convinces himself. All he has to do is keep hammering in her head that if she leaves him, she will be useless, her life will mean nothing, she will be unhappy. . .he probably concocts a story where he is a hot piece of hunky beef and all the hungry females out there want him. . .so she better be grateful, he married her. So confident in his mind control prowess, it must have been the mother of all shocks when she looked him in the eye and confidently told him to take the marriage and shove it where the sun don't shine. His cries of. . ."but, but you will be lonely and unhappy and mocked. You need me! Divorce is not an option" falls on deaf ears. She's gone baby. . .gone! Ooouch! sad

Please cut him some slack. . .abeg!
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 22, 2012
Wow Sisi Kill, dat was deep, wanted to respond to him but now I feel so so sorry for him. Poor sad man, at 11.13pm top on his mind Madam CC, Cabal and me. When men are getting laid or somewhere having fun his only semblence of a life is to come and pretend to have a fight with imaginery e pple. You have said it all Sisi Kill, I can only now pray for him, his case is really really bad.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2012
Lmao Sissy and they say Im the one who knows how to cut these dudes down to size grin

Seriously though what's this about his "marriage" LOL did I miss something? shocked
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2012
TOH

He is divorced, his wife left him.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2012
Thanks Jenny kiss

Oya provide me with the link abeg. Cant believe mr big man even confessed such a thing

LOL no wonder he's so damn bitter.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2012
Lol TOH, cannot search for links jooo. He has said it a lot of times nowwwww. Why do you think some of us don't take him. seriously?
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by bigbumper(f): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

bigbumper. shey you want me to break your head? abi legs? pick one  angry

What what what where is the fire

You people should let me sleep na angry

Why wake me when Van Vicker was just about to kiss me cry

Na wetin sef

Oh ok, I am so sorry I spelt your name wrongly kiss

Honestly I am genuinely sorry from the bottom of my heart kiss

It will never happen again I promise kiss kiss

Oya give us a smile grin

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

angry  angry  angry
[s]Getting back into bed in annoyance

Shior

Na wetin sef

Even if I spelt the name upside down, it is still a shite unimaginative name tongue

So why the noise angry

Abeg Van Vicker come back to continue serenading me o jarekiss
[/s]

TOH, na this sexy big head of mine wey resemble Adelabu's coffin you wan break, na which set of sexy stout solid stubby yam tuber leg which resemble those thick thick yams the Igbo dey take do brideprice you wan break, una fit catch wind, mschewww, abeg excuse me pass jare cheesy

Fine gyal looking selentiously skenzy, elenurazor-extraordinaire, ma bu mi oh, shey mi jeje please, plus I am female, plus remember today is a holy day cheesy
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by bigbumper(f): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2012
[s]See disgrace, see as this enigmatic Richvkunt take reverse psychology make me publicly and shamefacedly confess say I bribed some ladies with a million Zimbabwean currency each. . . mschewwww[/s]

OK, one needs to have a massive dose of patience to be able to do what Chaircover does, which in itself is a virtue, which is a gift, so seriously, there is no competition here, I don't have any serious bone in me so can't keep this up so would be returning to my previous username once Mr Spambot gets the message that I have dumped him and releases my mischievous busybody ID which allows me to push the envelope, test the boundaries and derail and break rules to my heart's content and rebel, afterall if rules were not meant to be broken, their wouldn't be deterrent or punishment. . . so in essence my selfless charitable self is just testing the effifacy of Nairaland rules for them free of charge too oh, to make sure the "time" fits the crime and rule breakers are effectively punished lipsrsealed

Biko Richkunt, ok I know na Chaircover throw the first banger, but e don do with all this back and forth thingy na, I for call you agbaya regardless of the fact that I don't know your real age, [s]but I nor bold fit like some deluded people with their " Nigerian" birth certificate that has induced them into stating they are 23 years old. . . but would set off any bone dating scan machine within a 1000 mile radius of wherever they waddle to. . . [/s]But don't push your luck though Richy, because as a Chinese National, me sef get a "Chinese" birth certificate stating my age as "unborn". . .due to China's one child policy. . . well blame my parents nacksonmaniac spirit. . . They gave birth to 18 of us you see. . .  lipsrsealed

And hey, listen up whilst some of us women are here hollering thinking that we have whooped ya arse and are relishing rubbing your nose in it, you men are blessed with brains and the tunnel vision to gloss over mundane stuffs and all you can see is some buncha ladies yapping and yacking away and furiously punching away at their keyboards which is water off a duck's back to you. . .

You haven't said much about your personal life, you have never ever had a bad word to say about your ex (though I detect you can fill a 2 page sheet in 10 seconds), but from the one line you have only talked about your separation, and from the fact that all you are surreptitiously doing here is teaching us that "us women have the option to stoop to conquer without loosing our identity of sense of self and can still be allowed to fulfil our own desires and pursuits within the constraint of marriage, without being bitter ", I can highly detect the problem is not you, but her . . . and even if the fault lies with you, so what. . .which one of us can say we are perfect. . . when one door closes another one opens, and God sometimes needs us to let go of something we are holding on to, to give us what He really has for us. And like MissyB's quote says "some people are only in our life for a season for a reason. . .
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Haba! All time low? Come now, you know I always have your back but this. . .I'm gonna have to call you out on.  Yeah, he gets on our nerves and he is biased but there's no denying how much effort he has put into who he is. I'm sorry but all time low is an insult. Dude passed all time low ages ago.

Where's is he now. . okay, let me explain. So there is all time low ko (people who get to this stage still have a little bit of sense left, which allows them to be introspective. They ask themselves. . .How did I get here? What happened to me? Can I redeem myself? More often than not, people get up from the all time low, change their ways and become full functioning members of the society.

The few who don't make it out are usually people who already had deeply seated emotional problems, they are so far gone. . .there is nothing like self assessment in their dico. These damaged souls end up somewhere under the all time low. . .which consists of the debris from all time low. These debris lands on top of rotten debris of the previous all time lows (you gotta remember, not many get to below all time low because they usually have there senses knocked back into their heads, so you can imagine what rotten stenchy dingy place that is).

Now, under that rotten, stenchy, debris of debris from previous all time lows. .is where our Ricyvkunt lounges comfortably with a talk glass of mohito. . .spoilt, disgusting mohito but mohito nonetheless.  So you better show some reckspet or else. . . cheesy cheesy

Lmao. . .dude really thinks he's working the room. Yeah, he assumes we're like the brainless twit who married him. Oh oh. . .that wasn't a nice thing to say about the poor woman, I mean she did redeem herself by divorcing him and I can bet to bet the house that marriage happened through some form of coercion or trickery or coercion AND trickery. I tell ya, If I wasn't such a lazy girl or find Richy an utter bore. . .I would look into it.

@ Karma
Rotflmao. . .please leave Richy alone. Dude needs to exorcise some demons and if lashing out like a baby is the only way to get over the hurt from his wife leaving. . .then let him have it. Can you imagine how confusing life must seem to him right now. Here is a guy who prolly never thought a girl will look at him, let alone spend a minute with, somehow somehow through some weird crazy glitch in the cosmos, he finds one who not only talks to him. . .she married him. Holy Moly. . Dude musta thought he hit the jackpot 10 times over. He won't have a problem keeping her,.he convinces himself. All he has to do is keep hammering in her head that if she leaves him, she will be useless, her life will mean nothing, she will be unhappy. . .he probably concocts a story where he is a hot piece of hunky beef and all the hungry females out there want him. . .so she better be grateful, he married her. So confident in his mind control prowess, it must have been the mother of all shocks when she looked him in the eye and confidently told him to take the marriage and shove it where the sun don't shine. His cries of. . ."but, but you will be lonely and unhappy and mocked. You need me! Divorce is not an option" falls on deaf ears. She's gone baby. . .gone! Ooouch! sad

Please cut him some slack. . .abeg!

[b]@sisi_kill,

Totally hilarious.
Reading through your psycho analysis,I kept chuckling to myself trying to understand what you were on about,but in the end I just gave up.
I just concluded that you plagiarized that piece from some where without giving credit to the original author(shows how LOW you have sunk in order to get even with someone you regard as your enemy).
I know you have multiple user names with which you pass your erratic messages across this forum,the problem is your messages tend to fall flat because you are NOTHING but a lackey and a foot soldier to CC.
For the hours it must have taken you to steal that write up,just goes to show that I am getting under the skin of you and your crew and I am loving every minute of it. grin grin grin

Oh! As for the part about getting women-I swear I have never had a problem with that so you better remove that thought from your mind.
By the way sisi are you married?
Just wondering why you are so obsessed with me?
From your last post I think I am beginning to understand why you follow me all over this forum-stalking  me behind all kinds of pseudonyms, no problems girl,I know I intrigue you.
However I think I will pass-Thanks,but no thanks!

And by the way sisi,if i am the dreg of society you make me out to be in your little piece above,how come you keep butting into my posts,when I am not talking to you? Why do you keep posting replies to my posts that are not addressed to you?
And if I am the dreg of society,what does that make you?
I will let you in on a little secret girl-YOU CAN NOT MAKE ME TALK ABOUT MY DIVORCE!No matter how hard you try![/b]
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2012
@Big bumper,

You are very matured in your analysis,though I feel you try to sit on the fence too much.
I will give your request consideration.
However you should advise that baying pack,to sheath their blood red talons and un bare their blood stained fangs.
I might not agree to a truce next time.
And tell them to leave all the newbies like agiboma alone,they are entitled to their own opinions!
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2012
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^^
iF YOU DON'T WANT A TRUCE WE CAN KEEP GOING AT THIS ALL YEAR LONG.
DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR LACKEYS AND FOOT SOLDIERS.
AM GAME AND LOVE THE SOUND A CRUNCHING ROACH MAKES UNDER MY SHOES!
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by bigbumper(f): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2012
Richvkunt:

@Big bumper,

You are very matured in your analysis,though I feel you try to sit on the fence too much.
I will give your request consideration.
However you should advise that baying pack,to sheath their blood red talons and un bare their blood stained fangs.
I might not agree to a truce next time.
And tell them to leave all the newbies like agiboma alone,they are entitled to their own opinions!

That's why I have been telling you I am returning back to base. All this sitting on the fence can be boring frankly, I'd rather be standing on the fence occasionally throwing petrol bombs to douse any simmering tension lipsrsealed and be chanting:

"what do we want
truce
when do we want it
now"
cheesy

And thanks for heeding the call for a truce, you are a real gem of a gentleman kiss Phew cool

chaircover:

BB you try jare but I beg to point out one tiny weeny small error LOL. Current Season 100 episode who knows what started on post 115. . . . .as usual

For a while now, I have treated richy like an annoying mosquito, ignored him and left him to buzz around, hoping that he will eventually buzz off out of the window but he seems very persistent and I have decided to zap him each time he buzzes round me.

I wont be far off if I say that 30% of richys posts that I come accross in the FS mention my name. What is the obsession I wonder? He has made his point so what is this constant harping on the same song for?

Two can play the game and if he wants to disrespect himself and follow me to the market, he will surely meet me there.

Stay your lane make I stay my own lane.

Awww, its alright sweets, but hopeless romantic that i am, all i can say is . . .do you guys see what i am seeing. . . all i am saying is there is a thin line between love and hate oh. . . oya group hug everyone, and to show all is forgiven, can we invite Richvkunt to the event we have been planning all this while - JENNYKADRY's BIRTHDAY PARTY, and guess what Armyofone is the caterer, and boy does she know her bokoto from her shaki, yay cheesy
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
@BB,
Sorry about the last post of mine.
You saw what she was saying.
I am gonna be ignoring her and her lackeys from hence forth.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by MrsSiena1(f): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2012
Richy, Chaircover, Sisi Kill and Jennykadry you guys should just drop this and move on its no use insulting or passing unwholesome comments back and forth pleaseee.
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by bigbumper(f): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2012
Richvkunt:

@BB,
Sorry about the last post of mine.
You saw what she was saying.
I am gonna be ignoring her and her lackeys from hence forth.

I understand no one likes being taken for granted. . . so thanks once again Richvkunt for the gentleman that you are. Now go and strut your stuff, and hey I "see" you smelling of roses wink

Mrs. Siena:

Richy, Chaircover, Sisi Kill and Jennykadry you guys should just drop this and move on its no use insulting or passing unwholesome comments back and forth pleaseee.

Party over here Mrs S, let's go shake what our Momma gave us wink cheesy
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by MrsSiena1(f): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2012
Party over here Mrs S, let's go shake what our Momma gave us wink cheesy

[quote][/quote]

Oya na BB lets go there lol
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by bigbumper(f): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^^
Now that's the spirit Mrs S, that's more like it, don't forget to tell Mr S not to stay up cos its gonna be an allnighter, now let's go show 'em what these two left feet of mine can do on the dancefloor, roll on the p-a-r-r-r-t-t-y cheesy
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
Happy Birthday Jenny
Re: Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp by MrsSiena1(f): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2012
Chaircover please stop doing this, chai you are mean oh if you cant send me the food dont post pics jooor lol.

Happy Buffday Jennykadry

BB I dey come going shopping for what to wear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) / Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? / He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.