Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Information On How To Obtain A Missionary Visa To South Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information On How To Obtain A Missionary Visa To South Africa (2956 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa / How Do I Obtain A Visa To Singapore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On How To Obtain A Missionary Visa To South Africa by mum2(f): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2012
God bless you all. Pls I will need an information of how to get the neccessary requirement on Missionary Visa to South Africa. There is a brother of mine who lives in South Africa and he wants to invite me and my family to continue our mission work there. He asked me to go the Embassy to make the neccessary requirement before he send me the invitation letter. I live very far away from Lagos. Pls I will really appreciate if you have the adequate information of what it takes to obtain a Missionary Visa to South Africa. God bless you
Re: Information On How To Obtain A Missionary Visa To South Africa by justwise(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2012
mum2:

God bless you all. Pls I will need an information of how to get the neccessary requirement on Missionary Visa to South Africa. There is a brother of mine who lives in South Africa and he wants to invite me and my family to continue our mission work there. He asked me to go the Embassy to make the neccessary requirement before he send me the invitation letter. I live very far away from Lagos. Pls I will really appreciate if you have the adequate information of what it takes to obtain a Missionary Visa to South Africa. God bless you

Log on to South African embassy website for the info, that should be your first point of call.
Re: Information On How To Obtain A Missionary Visa To South Africa by justwise(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2012
@mum2

If you are going as a missionary you will need SA work permit, website like: www.southafrica.info will help
Re: Information On How To Obtain A Missionary Visa To South Africa by mum2(f): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2012
@ Justwise: Thanks so much Justwise. I have checked the website. It has really be helpful. Pls any other information you want to give me that you think can also help since I have not travel outside Nigeria before. Once again thanks so much
Re: Information On How To Obtain A Missionary Visa To South Africa by mbulela: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2012
South Africa has enough Missionaries.
How about doing more evangelical work in the north where the demon of BH is taking root?

on a related note, for you to get a work visa as missionary, you need to be invited by an already existing organisation there.
your brother cannot invite you if you intend getting a work visa.

(1) (Reply)

Top 50 Most Popular And Most Visited Tourist Attraction In The World(Photos). / If You Believe That Nigeria Will Get Better Soon, Gather Here For Brain Reset. / Path To US Citizenship For F1 Students Through The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.