Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

She Wont Let Me Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wont Let Me Be (1016 Views)

My Girlfriend Wont Let Her Ex's Go / Signs She Wont Be A Good Wife / Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wont Let Me Be by uloakanjo(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2012
I dis girl for some time, I discovered that we are not compatible and told her to back up. But she wouldn't. She stalks me everyday and wont even give me a breathing space. Do you know what just happened? She just buzzed my phone. I'm trully fed up with her. I've done everything you can ever imagine just to get her out of the picture, but she said there is nothing I would do that would make her leave me. Please I need your thoughts on how to get her out my life.
Re: She Wont Let Me Be by Mynd44: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2012
Guy bleep the girl and forget the story jorh
Re: She Wont Let Me Be by babsjnr(m): 5:06am On Jan 09, 2012
^ Brilliant answer
Re: She Wont Let Me Be by Mynd44: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2012
Problem solved
Re: She Wont Let Me Be by tashanja(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
Fucck her best friend or sister and casually let her know about it, guaranteed she wouldn't want you again.
Re: She Wont Let Me Be by 25omega(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mynd_44:

Guy bleep the girl and forget the story jorh
babsjnr:

^ Brilliant answer
Really

poster
why not tell us the whole story? what are you telling her or what didn't you tell her? are you still sleeping with her when you get the chance? Why not invite her out to dinner and have a matured convo with her so that she understands? By the way did you break up with her through text?
Re: She Wont Let Me Be by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
I still maintain that you bleep the girl and forget about it. After that, she will get the idea
Re: She Wont Let Me Be by drnoel: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
what of if in get wife 4 house, u go ask am make in still nyash d chick?
Re: She Wont Let Me Be by Arosa(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
tashanja:

Fucck her best friend or sister and casually let her know about it, guaranteed she wouldn't want you again.
Don't be so sure of that. undecided
Re: She Wont Let Me Be by born2boink(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2012
Bleep her best friend and send her the photo or Bleep her younger sister and if you can eventually Bleep her mother, it will be the greatest news to her
Re: She Wont Let Me Be by MrsChima1(f): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2012
SMH. I see why I got many chewed out nuts in my knapsack.
Re: She Wont Let Me Be by kokoye(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
Jump into a well and see if she would follow you.
Re: She Wont Let Me Be by Mynd44: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
drnoel:

what of if in get wife 4 house, u go ask am make in still nyash d chick?
Bleep her regardless of the marital status of the both of you

(1) (Reply)

A Tune Dedicated To Nigerian Girls - I Love Y'all! / Depressed Lovergirl / I Can't Stop Myself. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.