Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped (5654 Views)

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Dudes That Should Compete For Mr Nairaland 2016. / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by Njgirl1: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2012
dudes that beat up their gfs should be dumped, there is no excuse for hitting a woman. If u want to show ur physical prowess go out and face fellow men.
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by lolaluv1(f): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2012
Most definitely! angry angry
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by 25omega(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2012
i agree

so what about the women who hit men should they be dumped too?
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by Njgirl1: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2012
25omega:

i agree

women who hit men are very very few. They shouldnt be dumped cos they cause insignificant physical harm as opposed to d reverse.
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by Sijo01(f): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2012
25omega:

i agree

NO, dey sud b pamperd!

@Op, tel dem.
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by cynthiafred67(f): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
25omega:

No they should be loved and pampered because it is not easy.

@op
I totally agree with u
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nj girl:

women who hit men are very very few. They shouldnt be dumped cos they cause insignificant physical harm as opposed to d reverse.
Soo False! Unnecessary gender compartmentalization and marginalization! What is good for the goose, is good for the gander! Violent spouses or partners should be prosecuted. . . Male or Female!
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by MrsChima1(f): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2012
That's right! Beat the men arses! Beat them! Charge!!!!!
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
Classless women attract classless men. undecided
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2012
undecided undecided
I can imagine you beating chima!
undecided
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by HotieTima(f): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2012
angry angry angry they should be hang too after beating the day light out of them.
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by HotieTima(f): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by Njgirl1: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

Soo False! Unnecessary gender compartmentalization and marginalization! What is good for the goose, is good for the gander! Violent spouses or partners should be prosecuted. . . Male or Female!
so if we quarell and i slap u u go go dump me abi? My point is d only beating women give their men is to slap them but as 4 d men they slap blow kick and even flog with belt, u cant treat both offences equally
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
Hotie Tima:

angry angry angry they should be hang too after beating the day light out of them.
The ladies too! angry
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nj girl:

so if we quarell and i slap u u go go dump me abi?
Not at the first instance, but if it becomes a habit, i'll have no choice!
Nj girl:
My point is d only beating women give their men is to slap them
Chei! Where did you get that from?
Nj girl:
but as 4 d men they slap blow kick and even flog with belt, u cant treat both offences equally
Not in all cases and you know it! Dont confuse Animals in human skin, with men! cheesy
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by InkedNerd(f): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2012
@OP: While I agree that guys who physically harm women should be dumped, I don't agree with the double standard notion that women who harm men physically are far and few. It's beliefs like that contribute to misconceptions of physical abuse within relationships. Anyone regardless of their gender should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

cynthiafred67:

No they should be loved and pampered because it is not easy.

@op
I totally agree with u

Should be loved?!?! Life not being easy as a woman is no reason to go around throwin' your fists up at someone! Stop making excuse for people who willingly choose to cause harm to others.

sexkillz:

Sooo False! Unnecessary gender compartmentalization and marginalization! What is good for the goose, is good for the gander! Violent spouses or partners should be prosecuted. . . Male or Female!

Well said! I don't know why people choose to take on idiotic double standards as a means of justifying their own personal gender griviences.

Nj girl:

so if we quarell and i slap u u go go dump me abi? My point is d only beating women give their men is to slap them but as 4 d men they slap blow kick and even flog with belt, u cant treat both offences equally

Wrong is wrong so stop bullshitting and making excuses for your double standard notions!

1 Like

Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by HotieTima(f): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

The ladies too! angry

grin grin grin grin lol my dear friend

do u see us beating up our man

that's like a cat standing up to a dog, and we all know the cat is going to go down
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2012
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin lol my dear friend

do u see us beating up our man

that's like a cat standing up to a dog, and we all know the cat is going to go down
You are right! I know the ladies are cats, but then, Bullshit has NO gender! Spousal abuse should be abhorred and not encouraged! Dont encourage fellow ladies to beat up men for any reason whatsover!
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by MrsChima1(f): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

undecided undecided
I can imagine you beating chima!
undecided

And what are you going to do?!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by Njgirl1: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2012
@inked nerd take it easy sister, i have really not said anything to annoy u to this extent, or are u carrying and old grudge cos it sounds like it.
Double standard; yeah right, look at the physical structure of men and women and tell me how much d effect of a woman beating a man will be, there are more women being abused in thier relationships than men so if this thread is sexually biased dont blame me blame statistics.
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by kokoye(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nj Girl

why are you trying so hard to be Ms. Cork or Ms Lefulefu  

You must really think those guys are human
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by Roland17(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2012
Why should there be a double standard for women who hit their BF/husbands? some women hit their husbands, some stone them dangerous objects, some go ahead damaging their BF/Husbands cars, TV's etc, its insane and very unfair, am against any form of physical abuse to women, but women must also learn to control their temper whenever they are irritated or angry,

Like i have always advocated, as difficult and insane as it sounds "just walk away quietly"
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by ronkebp(f): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2012
To be fair; ladies dump men that hit you, men dump ladies that hit you. !!!!!!!!
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by MrsChima1(f): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2012
Hit the right side neck ladies!  Make sure the razor is sharp ooo!
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

And what are you going to do?!!!   tongue tongue tongue
Nothing! But everyone has a breaking point, just dont push him too hard, else. . .
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by kokoye(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
. .some gender will try everything under, on and above the earth to get a reaction out of the other gender.

And then they cry foul when they eventually get that reaction.  . . like that aint what they been praying for.

#amazingworld

gender equality my feets grin
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by HotieTima(f): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

You are right! I know the ladies are cats, but then, Bullshit has NO gender! Spousal abuse should be abhorred and not encouraged! Dont encourage fellow ladies to beat up men for any reason whatsover!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

oooo we can do worse than beating up tho u see

but u guys are so silly at time, u like fighting with girls coz wat. stupi[size=1pt].[/size]d reasons.

why not take on someone ur our size instead of a woman can't u see the power difference between us man   angry angry angry they should join

WWE or the UFC if they really want to fight that much. a man should never be a Chris Brown no matter wat.
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by r231(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2012
ronkebp:

To be fair; ladies dump men that hit you, men dump ladies that hit you. !!!!!!!!

simple as ABC cheesy grin
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by InkedNerd(f): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nj girl:

@inked nerd take it easy sister, i have really not said anything to annoy u to this extent, or are u carrying and old grudge cos it sounds like it.
Double standard; yeah right, look at the physical structure of men and women and tell me how much d effect of a woman beating a man will be, there are more women being abused in thier relationships than men so if this thread is sexually biased dont blame me blame statistics.

I don't have any preexisting grudges with you or anyone else here. What I have a problem with is you downplaying domestic violence on a whole due to gender. That to me is complete and utter bullshit. Yes, I will agree that the demographics will show a much larger number of male abusers than female but for you to even sit here and trivialize any aspect of abuse regardless of how much or how little it may appear to you, is wrong! I've always been and will always remain a strong believer in equal rights for both genders but when someone like you sits here and downplays someone else's pain because of your own personal gender grievances, then it only demonstrates the lack of compassion you have as a human being overall. Don't sit here and tell me crap about looking at statistics because I know what they are. I work with abuse victims! I've seen it firsthand. If there is anyone who needs to be educating themselves on such an issue, it should be you!

Roland17:

Why should there be a double standard for women who hit their BF/husbands? some women hit their husbands, some stone them dangerous objects, some go ahead damaging their BF/Husbands cars, TV's etc, its insane and very unfair,  am against any form of physical abuse to women, but women must also learn to control their temper whenever they are irritated or angry,

Like i have always advocated, as difficult and insane as it sounds "just walk away quietly"

Please ask am because apparently certain people have been sippin' on ignorance juice!

1 Like

Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2012
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

oooo we can do worse than beating up tho u see

but u guys are so silly at time, u like fighting with girls coz wat. stupi[size=1pt].[/size]d reasons.

why not take on someone your our size instead of a woman can't u see the power difference between us man   angry angry angry they should join

WWE or the UFC if they really want to fight that much. a man should never be a Chris Brown no matter wat.
There's always 2 sides to a story! What will make a man beat a woman? It's only a man in his elemental stages of undiagnosed psychosis that would beat a woman for no unjustifiable or seeming reason! Yes! I wont hit a woman, but then not all men have the same hormonal levels of patience and self control flowing in their veins. What i may see as trivial may and could be taken serious by another! It all boils down to provocation! You must provoke a sane man into beating or bitchslapping you. . .

Do ladies provoke men at all? cheesy
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by kokoye(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

Do ladies provoke men at all?

Are you serious . . .how can ladies provoke men??

If you use that word for a lady's action . . .you must be weak grin

You are not man enough if you cannot allow a lady walk all over you with nails and all.
Re: Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped by ektbear: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2012
Honestly though, women should have the sense to leave physically abusive relationships.

Nobody should have to tell 'em.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OMG! Beauty Weds Beast In Uganda **warning Graphic Video** / Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics / U.s Based Naija Stripper Girl Scatters Instagram With Bombom Shaking Video Agai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.