Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again (8352 Views)

FIFA's World Player Of The Year Shortlist / Who In Your Opinion Would Most Likely Win The 2011 Fifa World Player Of The Year / Nominate Fifa's World Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by sshalom(m): 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2012
A humble, decent and down to earth person. I see him winning a couple more to set an insurmountable record for that category.
Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by kele1975(m): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2012
messi is good but I think we should commend C.Ronald for immense contribution to Spanish football.The guy is really good but I think Barca has a better team than R.maldrid
Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by Knorkastur: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2012
Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by kizito96(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
good Messi
Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by IOludayo(m): 12:10am On Jan 10, 2012
I used 2 believe u can't win all d time but now I know that I can always win. Congrats Aanu.
Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by dejust(m): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2012
He is the best at least for todays generation, Messi is God's gift for today's football.
Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by baaliyah(m): 12:49am On Jan 10, 2012
MESSI award should be THE BEST STRIKER in the world. There are good goal keepers and defenders. Has any goalkeeper won the award in the past?
There sholud be at least three awards for the players- Best Striker, Best Defender and Best Goal keeper.
Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by EmmanuelChijiokeNdubuis: 1:14am On Jan 10, 2012
Congrats for him maybe C Rolando will win the next edition
Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by Sike(m): 6:57am On Jan 10, 2012
I already saw it coming!
Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by eghost247(m): 7:42am On Jan 10, 2012
Messi

Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by georgem(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2012
he really deserves it. he is the greatest at the moment
Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by medjai(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2012
kele1975:

messi is good but I think we should commend C.Ronald for immense contribution to Spanish football.The guy is really good but I think Barca has a better team than R.maldrid
You're very funny. Commend Ronaldo for his immense contribution to Spanish football? What "immense contribution"? Scoring tonnes of penalties?
Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by jascon1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2012
in a chapter of Messi, speak no more C. Ronaldo, Messi has broken and equalled records of all time greats even at 24, he no longer belongs to the class to be measured or compared to stars of C. Ronaldo's status, he is presently an icon that C. Ronaldo idolizes, therefore, when we analyze Messi's achievements names like C. Ronaldo must always appear in the footnote if ever it must come in the statement,
Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by fred2265: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by Iyineda(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2012
From where I stand, it's the Ballon d'Or who got a Messi.
Re: Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again by jennykay564(f): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Cech crashed his car after match defeat against Liverpool http://www.kalysports.com/petr-cech-car-crashed-match-defeat-liverpool/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before Jonathan Continues To Bail Out NFF / Super Falcons To Face World Champions, USA In Invitational Tournament / Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.