Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nairahost Nigeria Is Recruiting Support And Technical Staffs. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairahost Nigeria Is Recruiting Support And Technical Staffs. (764 Views)

Greenmouse Is Recruiting ! / I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising / Globacom Nigeria Is Recruiting Web Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairahost Nigeria Is Recruiting Support And Technical Staffs. by kazey(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2007
Looking for a part-time internet job? The fastest growing Nigerian web hosting company is recruiting .Nairahost Nigeria has an opening for 3 sales and technical support staffs.

Required Qualifications.
1. Knowledge of helm and cpanel functionalities.
2. Knowledge of basic web hosting and domain name terminologies.
3. A good command of the English language.

Requirement
1. Have your own internet connection.
2. Time to work 4 hours a day for 7 days, a total of 28 hours a week.
3. A phone number and a bank account number.
4. Ability to work with others without conflict.
5. A pleasant personality and an experience in customer relationship management would be a plus.
6. Willing to read Nairahost documentation.
7. Initiative and consistent with Nairahost operational guidelines.

Pay structure: [/b]20,000 Naira per month.
[b]Timing:
Flexible timing. You choose your best suitable, free time within Nigerian working hours, and its on a first come serve basis. Considering other support staff might have chosen the time slots already.

Interested?
Send your CV with your yahoo messenger handle and the most suitable time for interview to kayode.muyibi.at.nairahost.com (replace .at. with @)

In regards to the technical support position, you would be working with our US technical support team. So, knowledge of the theoretical technicalities in regards to web hosting on a linux platform, is a must.

[b]Location of Support staff: [/b]Nigeria
Re: Nairahost Nigeria Is Recruiting Support And Technical Staffs. by kazey(m): 4:09am On Oct 26, 2007
We have 2 sales support positions still open.
Re: Nairahost Nigeria Is Recruiting Support And Technical Staffs. by kelechiodo(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2007
Kazey, I paid for a linus starter reseller plan with a two years domain name fee for humrescenter.com both at N16,500. I equally paid 2 years fees for 3 other domain names bishopshanananhospital.org, cngnnet.org and danfoundation.org. All at 25,500. I paid for these services on Monday 22nd October 2007. But unfortunately, uptill this moment, I am yet to receive the detail of how I will go about with my reseller plan. How I will set it up etc. Even the confirmation of my payments are yet to be mailed to me even sfter sending many mails. Please this situation is not funny atall as my clients are all on my neck. Just send me the datails of what I paid for and how to go about setting up my resseller plan. The email that I used for the communication is cathsec_nsk@yahoo.com. Your email is needed urgently

(1) (Reply)

Need To Package My Java Files To Make Them Installable --help+ / Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Account / I Need Coaching Of Flash Effects For A Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.