Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

If Have A Strong 2:2, You Can Do This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Have A Strong 2:2, You Can Do This (798 Views)

He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake / Is There Anything Like Strong 2.1 Or Weak 2.1?? / Third Class And 2.2 In Our Federal Universities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Have A Strong 2:2, You Can Do This by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 10, 2012
The dream of any graduate is to find a good job, follow an appealing career and settle down to an enjoying life with his or her family. This dream is shattered if there is no job and a fast and quick paces are taken into penury instead. There is one thing you have not tried though: graduate studies! You can make money while studying! Sounds good to be true? Yes, I know, I don't mean Nigeria. You can make money while studying in US or Canada and it's all based on familiar news you have read before but you seemed not have paid proper attention.

It does not cost much. You don't even have to pay anyone a kobo and you can follow through each step yourself. You need what I would call five ingredients to apply:
1. your undergraduate transcripts.
2.Letters of recommendation from your lecturers.
3.Statement of Purpose
4.Application fee together with your application sent directly to the university. You can even get some schools that do not require application fees.
5.GRE and TOEFL scores. You can even get some schools that do not require these as well.

Graduate studies in US/Canada is a job in itself and a job that allows one to improve oneself while getting paid in the process. If you are offered admission in US (unlike in Britain where you are required to pay heavy tuition costs), it comes with tuition waiver and monthly stipend of $1500 (after tax). it varies but that roughly the average across schools. That's what make US attractive recession or no recession. This is a new year. make it one of your project, you never can tell, it may just work.

If you have the time, click here to learn more http://www.graduate-studies..com/

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pass / [help] Waec Issue.. / How Do I Collect My N10,000 Online Registration Money I Paid Jamb For My Cafe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.