Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? (6286 Views)

New Here Need A Guy To Hook Up With / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Who Wants To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by niceuzor: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ spoilt - will you be coming to LIBERIA my home town MONROVIA? if you don't come i will cry
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2007
davidylan:

hmmm expectations are very high. . . cool

i was kidding. don't want you guys expecting to see Agbani Darego and in will walk the jackdaw me.  grin

niceuzor:

@ spoilt - will you be coming to LIBERIA my home town MONROVIA? if you don't come i will cry

niceuzor
please dont cry dear.I really don't consider liberia a vacation spot but if you get me a round trip ticket i'll take it.  wink what do you say?
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2007
LOL.
david,It'll be nice to meet you someday

spoilt you don open your own thread ?
God have mercy.

yes na me lipsrsealed

under the mango tree
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2007
david abeg beg Seun to grant me independence.
October 1st came and went and I'm still caged cry cry cry
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2007
nwando:

david abeg beg Seun to grant me independence.
October 1st came and went and I'm still caged cry cry cry

you know how long i was in the gulag? grin grin grin You go beg tire. Obantalapipi now means business . . . tongue ndo dear.

spoilt:

i was kidding. don't want you guys expecting to see Agbani Darego and in will walk the jackdaw me. grin

I'm expecting better than Agbani, i'm looking forward to a jaw dropping figure and face. grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2007
spoilt:

i was kidding. don't want you guys expecting to see Agbani Darego and in will walk the jackdaw me. grin

anyway,expecting agbani darego and seeing macy gray won't be that bad
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2007
davidylan:

you know how long i was in the gulag? grin grin grin You go beg tire. Obantalapipi now means business . . . tongue ndo dear.

grin

the boy has shown me pepper.
me of all people walking around in a hijab ?
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2007
nwando:

the boy has shown me pepper.
me of all people walking around in a hijab ?

grin grin grin join his growing harem. The women there always seem to get off the hook even when they go on a slandering spree.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 12:00am On Oct 08, 2007
nwando:

anyway,expecting agbani darego and seeing macy gray won't be that bad
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

ROFLMAO!!!
nwando take your time. grin grin  macy gray isnt unattractive. she just seems to prefer dressing like a tranny.

@davidylan
i don put myself inside wahala.
i have from now till december to go to my plastic surgeon with agbani's pic. hopefully he hooks me up well and i dont come out looking like cher instead.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 08, 2007
I've never seen a "rare beauty" before so you bet i'm counting on you. tongue
I can always use u as a template or reference point. grin No botox pls.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by niceuzor: 12:04am On Oct 08, 2007
spoilt - habe trip ticket is not that cost na? as a traveller you suspose hold pepper? cheesy
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2007
davidylan:

I've never seen a "rare beauty" before so you bet i'm counting on you. tongue
I can always use u as a template or reference point. grin No botox please.

u are still talking botox? Im going in for a full body lift. I cant let nairalanders down. grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 08, 2007
niceuzor:

spoilt - habe trip ticket is not that cost na? as a traveller you suspose hold pepper? cheesy

What do you want her to go and see in Monrovia? Charles Taylors rebels?
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2007
spoilt:

u are still talking botox? I'm going in for a full body lift. I can't let Nairaland users down. grin

shocked shocked grin Kai, i cant wait!
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 08, 2007
spoilt:

u are still talking botox? I'm going in for a full body lift. I can't let Nairaland users down. grin

carry on dear.
suck out the suckables and tuck in the tuckables.
Enlarge the enlargeables and uplift the upliftables.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by atilla(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2007
Quote from: spoilt
ikoyi? big boy! i'll hook up with you if you want. will send you a mail.

HHm me big boy embarassed
Im getting there very soon. If i meet a big chick like you then ill definetely get there quick smiley
Cool im expecting your email. take it easy and stay
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 1:38am On Nov 30, 2007
my journey to the motherland is nigh! grin
i will be in nigeria next week. hurray!!!!! who ever wants to hangout should let me know. seriously i will hook up with as many nairalanders as possible. i promise.
gimme your names and numbers. spoilt will be calling you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by scambater(m): 1:47am On Nov 30, 2007
I'll be in Nigeria too next week, hey you never know we maybe on the same flight. I'm leaving from SFO airport, what about you ?
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 1:52am On Nov 30, 2007
bwi.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by saucekid(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ spoilt,

when am i going to be honoured to meet u??
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by fodiyo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2007
whenever you are coming to kaduna, just holla me on 80832534458 and you will land on the right hand. you will have the best of you holiday in kaduna
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by fodiyo(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2007
the right number is 08032534458. am fodiyo. just holla me
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Romeoromeo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2007
I have never met any nairalander. Would like to meet u Spoilt, though I am not an active poster I do read posts regularly.I live in Lagos,Allen ave, Ikeja.My email is sogbebo@yahoo.com .I know you are drop dead gorgeus.I nor bad too look at too.Well see ya and safe Journey.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by bgees(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2007
Spoilt,
are u on world tour. Well, i am in bosnia,i know u'll come.hope u'll come and spoil me.

You mean u are really goin to 'hook up' wit many people.i hope u survive sha!

Just joking
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Zandra1(f): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2007
Spoilt and Scambater, y'all should have a safe flight and have a great time in Nigeria cheesy cheesy.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2007
Who f cuk waste time? Pick up a stone and you find many like spoilt everywhere.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 2:23am On Dec 01, 2007
saucekid:

@ spoilt,

when am i going to be honoured to meet u??

what's your number and where do you live? wink
i will call you.

fodiyo:

whenever you are coming to kaduna, just holla me on 80832534458 and you will land on the right hand. you will have the best of you holiday in kaduna

im going to be in kd for about 2 weeks. i'll call you fodiyo. cheesy

Romeoromeo:

I have never met any nairalander. Would like to meet u Spoilt, though I am not an active poster I do read posts regularly.I live in Lagos,Allen ave, Ikeja.My email is sogbebo@yahoo.com .I know you are drop dead gorgeus.I nor bad too look at too.Well see ya and safe Journey.

so if i'm not good looking you wont want to meet up? grin

Zandra1:

Spoilt and Scambater, y'all should have a safe flight and have a great time in Nigeria cheesy cheesy.

thanks a bunch. im not looking forward to being airborne!
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 01, 2007
chei
I wish I had money to go home again this year.
spoilt biko as you eat udala remember me
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 2:31am On Dec 01, 2007
nwando no be you just return from naija? are you homesick?
its my turn now tongue. i will remember you. will fedex the udara to you when i get back.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 01, 2007
Naija sweet for Christmas especially in the village.
Kai
na so people go dey dash you udala,cook you moi moi.
struggling to braid your hair.

I hope you don't leave out the must haves for naija travel
Those $2.50 danish butter Christmas cookies in a tin are great??
Buy at least 7 or so.
Na so small children go dey sing your praises.
Buy animal cookies too and those dum dum pops.
Your neighbors kids will be asking for adoption.

Buy around 2 or 3 turkeys,cut them to pieces and roast in the oven well seasoned and dried and load them in Zip lock bags.
When visitors come,give them a few pieces with a bottle of coke.
They'll be praying for you.

Don't waste too much money on gifts.Go to dollar stores and walmart and buy little things like deodorant,body spray and little things here and there.
Walmart or K mart would have mens ties in packets on sale,buy for all the males you know/
Walmart has cheap but good wristwatches,buy for the females.

Rather than expensive gifts my sister go with cash.
They love it!!
twenty naira here twenty naira there,everyone is happy.

Lastly don't forget your digital camera.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 01, 2007
I have been home several times,paid excess luggage once and never again.
Cash is appreciated in Naija more than anything else and it doesn't weigh much.

I forgot to add this.
Spoilt,get nice but cheap bracelets rather than clothing for distant relatives if at all,it weighs little.
Mom will like good gold wristwatch,necklace and bracelet set ,at least 2 conc. outfits and shoes to match. smiley,nice sweet smelling perfume in a large bottle, some olay body wash and Jergens lotion
[b]I just described my mom here

bags and bags of fruit of the loom underwear for men and women.

packets of soap for women,share it one one,two two.

when I go home my aunts and moms close friends usually get like 2 underwears and 2 tablets of soap.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 01, 2007
Nwando, are u my auntie in disguise? shocked
You just itemised the things just exactly the way she would. na wa o.

nwando:

bags and bags of fruit of the loom underwear for men and women.

dear old cheap fruit of the loom. the average naija man no know the difference grin

How about you just go home with a small suitcase? tongue my preference. If they ask for money tell them things are tough here too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Love, Advice And Fun / Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th / Am I Beautiful? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.