Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? (6285 Views)

New Here Need A Guy To Hook Up With / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Who Wants To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 01, 2007
davidylan:

Nwando, are u my auntie in disguise? shocked
You just itemised the things just exactly the way she would. na wa o.

dear old cheap fruit of the loom. the average naija man no know the difference grin

How about you just go home with a small suitcase? tongue my preference. If they ask for money tell them things are tough here too.

LOL
I do feel like I know you ROFL.
I can bet you spoilt already has bought or is in the process of buying all these things.
Most women think alike.
I even go home with my own toilet paper.
don't want to come back with a tore up Jerusalem and Jericho lipsrsealed
Air freshner.off and germ x are also a must have.

last but not the least 2 good powerful maglite flashlights with a pack of batteries.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by omoge(f): 3:04am On Dec 01, 2007
davidylan:

Nwando, are u my auntie in disguise? shocked
You just itemised the things just exactly the way she would. na wa o.

dear old cheap fruit of the loom. the average naija man no know the difference grin

How about you just go home with a small suitcase? tongue my preference. If they ask for money tell them things are tough here too.

grin grin

they will tell you where you got it from  grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by omoge(f): 3:06am On Dec 01, 2007
eyaa na so the place hard reach?

nwando:

LOL
I do feel like I know you ROFL.
I can bet you spoilt already has bought or is in the process of buying all these things.
Most women think alike.
I even go home with my own toilet paper.
don't want to come back with a tore up Jerusalem and Jericho lipsrsealed
Air freshner.off and germ x are also a must have.

last but not the least 2 good powerful maglite flashlights with a pack of batteries.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 3:10am On Dec 01, 2007
nwando:

I have been home several times,paid excess luggage once and never again.
Cash is appreciated in Naija more than anything else and it doesn't weigh much.

I forgot to add this.
Spoilt,get nice but cheap bracelets rather than clothing for distant relatives if at all,it weighs little.
Mom will like good gold wristwatch,necklace and bracelet set ,at least 2 conc. outfits and shoes to match. smiley,nice sweet smelling perfume in a large bottle, some olay body wash and Jergens lotion
[b]I just described my mom here

bags and bags of fruit of the loom underwear for men and women.

packets of soap for women,share it one one,two two.

when I go home my aunts and moms close friends usually get like 2 underwears and 2 tablets of soap.

the problem i have is not even from the regulars. its my banker friends. those heifers make such crazy demands with their high taste. they travel alot too so they know all the cheap stuff here and they wont touch those with a ten foot pole! imagine.  angry they want high quality. they think i have as much money as they do. last year i swear  i bought them all g-strings and that was that for that!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 01, 2007
I'm still at loss as to why women feel it mandatory to buy gifts for everyone though. Maybe i'm from the "school of insensitivity" . . . i believe everyone shld be more than capable of taking care of themselves and shld not expect father christmas anytime u're going home.

A few things for the younger ones and that's about it.

Na so missis go spend all our savings finish for relations?  shocked

omoge:

grin grin

they will tell you where you got it from  grin

as long as it says made in USA.  grin When we were small we thot anything made in USA was meant to be treasured like gold.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 01, 2007
omoge:

eyaa na so the place hard reach?

there's this star toilet paper at Aba back in the day,it was almost like wiping oneself with the Boston Herald and the Atlanta Journal constitution all in one.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 01, 2007
davidylan:

I'm still at loss as to why women feel it mandatory to buy gifts for everyone though. Maybe i'm from the "school of insensitivity" . . . i believe everyone shld be more than capable of taking care of themselves and shld not expect father christmas anytime u're going home.

Na so missis go spend all our savings finish for relations?  shocked

as long as it says made in USA.  grin When we were small we thot anything made in USA was meant to be treasured like gold.

at least you are getting schooled now.
Like the payment of dowry to marry in Igboland,gifts are a must.
People won't forgive you if you come home empty handed grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by omoge(f): 3:13am On Dec 01, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin

nwando:

there's this star toilet paper at Aba back in the day,it was almost like wiping oneself with the Boston Herald and the Atlanta Journal constitution all in one.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 3:15am On Dec 01, 2007
davidylan:

Na so missis go spend all our savings finish for relations?  shocked

as long as it says made in USA.  grin When we were small we thot anything made in USA was meant to be treasured like gold.

i tire oh. im not buying anything for anyone. rather as soon as i arrive i'll start looking for what to obtain from people. so they'll see how it feels. These people will descend on your luggage like flies to honey and empty your box. even taking the box itself. if care isnt taken you'll return to obodo oyibo with a a pillowcase!  shocked shocked
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 3:17am On Dec 01, 2007
nwando:

the kind that makes your anal sphincter contract in protest! ouch! grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by omoge(f): 3:18am On Dec 01, 2007
davidylan:

I think all the things in one dollar store are made in China smiley

i think money (naira) is cool to give out than stuffs. so Spoilt bring money o grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by debosky(m): 3:18am On Dec 01, 2007
oh my home, oh my home, when shall I see my home? sad

when shall I eat iyan and egusi I will never forget my home undecided tongue

abeg pack all the packables and bring back jare, In fact I can give you an empty box free just to bring back stuff for me. . .but if immigration stop you, I don't know you from Adam grin grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 01, 2007
marrying in igboland is out of the question . . . i'll have to work for 5yrs to come up with the dowry.
I give my small cousins gifts, the rest can frown from now till tomorrow . . .

The dollars also work like magic too. Give them some crisp $10 bills, they'll worship you . . . at least whilst u're within earshot
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 3:21am On Dec 01, 2007
spoilt bring money ke? cool down oh!  grin i am so broke, i cant think straight. my pretty face with a big old smile should suffice!
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by omoge(f): 3:22am On Dec 01, 2007
em em if you dey bring stuffs back, make me sef give you box to load egbin come o  cheesy

accept my box too (bo no be only debosky dey hungry)

oh i love that christmas rice  grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 01, 2007
spoilt:

the kind that makes your anal sphincter contract in protest! ouch! grin

too graphic . . . next time just say mighty gates of jerusalem.

Pls bring back some ugba, ground pepper and ewa goin. If you can find minna yam pls get us some too.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by omoge(f): 3:24am On Dec 01, 2007
Tiv yam o na im me want grin no forget o. gboko no too far grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by debosky(m): 3:25am On Dec 01, 2007
yes oh, gboko is just round the yunction grin grin

and don't forget, bring kunu too and some fura de nunu tongue grin grin

and wait. . . some Banga, seems like we need two boxes. Omoge hope your box get space wink
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 3:25am On Dec 01, 2007
davidylan:

too graphic . . . next time just say mighty gates of jerusalem.

Please bring back some ugba, ground pepper and ewa goin. If you can find minna yam please get us some too.

sorry. but na the name be that.  grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 01, 2007
[size=13pt]Garri!!![/size] spoilt plsss on my knees. grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 3:27am On Dec 01, 2007
debosky write your list. no matter what's on it na one fruit of the loom for you.  grin na wetin nwando say make i do be that.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 3:28am On Dec 01, 2007
davidylan consider the garri received. im bringing 2 jute bags full of slapping garri. grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 01, 2007
Just like God changed his name from abram to abraham, may He change your own from spoilt to fresh! grin
thanks for the garri. hmmm ah ugba o!!!
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by debosky(m): 3:33am On Dec 01, 2007
fruit of the gini? I want agbalumo tongue tongue

na d fruit wey dey worry me be dat. cheesy

and eja shawa, very dry one. try bring fresh oporoko too wink
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by omoge(f): 3:35am On Dec 01, 2007
make my mouth watery. me like eja shawa and shokoyokoto vegetable grin

Spoilt, no forget me o as you dey do the sister christmas o.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 01, 2007
spoilt:

debosky write your list. no matter what's on it na one fruit of the loom for you. grin na wetin nwando say make i do be that.

ROFL.
he really needs some fruits for his loom
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 3:42am On Dec 01, 2007
omoge:

make my mouth watery. me like eja shawa and shokoyokoto vegetable grin

Spoilt, no forget me o as you dey do the sister christmas o.
write your own list.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by omoge(f): 3:46am On Dec 01, 2007
Snails, bitter leaf, effirin, orishirishi for pepper soup, bonga, dried hausa fish, tinko, oporoko, magala, samia, yaji and Aya  cool.
the box never full o.

spoilt:

write your own list.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 01, 2007
spoilt they've all gone to bed watch TV.
My hubby is hugging the big screen for NBA basketball.
men and sports
I can't understand
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 4:12am On Dec 01, 2007
dont try to understand men and sports. just have your own small tv for your own shows! I'm turning in now too. im working tomorrow. goodnight. kiss
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by debosky(m): 4:14am On Dec 01, 2007
@ nwando

just throw him a piece of lingerie, I'm sure he'll choose the sport he can 'participate' in wink grin grin

sleep tight spoilt kiss
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 4:20am On Dec 01, 2007
debosky:

@ nwando

just throw him a piece of lingerie, I'm sure he'll choose the sport he can 'participate' in wink grin grin

sleep tight spoilt kiss

if he's smart he'll pick the indoor sports anytime. correct guy. grin
goodnight debosky. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Love, Advice And Fun / Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th / Am I Beautiful? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.