Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? (6293 Views)

New Here Need A Guy To Hook Up With / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Who Wants To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by omoge(f): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2007
this debosky sef, him mind dey roam. so how do you know about Lingerie?  grin you think say na food wey person go dey throw piece this piece and that piece?

@Spoilt, i don send you list. no forget as pack garri for them David and co, me no dey eat garri so no forget my list o  cheesy.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 3:49am On Dec 02, 2007
i just got back from shopping for the folks. na wa oh. This journey will bankrupt me. grin

where are the nairalanders in Ghana? I'll be in accra just before christmas. i need someone to cook kenke for me. grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by aloib(f): 4:03am On Dec 02, 2007
i guess we in the east dont get no love, its all gud, angry angry sad sad
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 4:14am On Dec 02, 2007
ha! aloib no vex. I am planning a trip to asia soon. grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 02, 2007
spoilt:

don't try to understand men and sports. just have your own small tv for your own shows! I'm turning in now too. im working tomorrow. goodnight. kiss

I do O but it's in a larger,colder living room and the chairs are soooooooo cold (leather)
My butt may get frost bite sitting there.
But oga likes to hug the softer cozier family room
I have tried the lingerie thing@ debosky,it doesn't work when Kevin Garnet is jumping up and down on the TV screen
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 02, 2007
aloib:

i guess we in the east don't get no love, its all good, angry angry sad sad

Just when i was planning to come to the phillipines and eat Balut! cool
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 02, 2007
nwando:

I have tried the lingerie thing@ debosky,it doesn't work when Kevin Garnet is jumping up and down on the TV screen

Oga fit be my brother! grin Lingerie doesnt work when he can get it whenever he likes.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 02, 2007
Moreover who would wear lingerie in this below zero temperature.
That is for summer and spring. grin
My life comes first ROFL
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 5:07am On Dec 02, 2007
nwando:

He chose Kevin Garnet (WHO THE HECK IS HE?) over you? What were you wearing? fruit of the loom? grin grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 02, 2007
spoilt:

He chose Kevin Garnet (WHO THE HECK IS HE?) over you? What were you wearing? fruit of the loom? grin grin

dont blame him. He is your stereotypical male . . . Arsenal before missus any day! grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 02, 2007
spoilt:

ROFL,Kevin Garnet is some BB player

My sister I must confess,I do wear FOTL (Fruit of the loom) sometimes for maximum coverage LOL.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 5:53am On Dec 02, 2007
nwando:

My sister I must confess,I do wear FOTL (Fruit of the loom) sometimes for maximum coverage LOL.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Wrestling pant. Goliath pant.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by debosky(m): 5:58am On Dec 02, 2007
spoilt:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Wrestling pant. Goliath pant.

hehehehehe grin grin

my future wife is BANNED from wearing such. . .failure to comply will result in complete denial of 'abunna' for a week tongue
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 6:01am On Dec 02, 2007
debosky:

hehehehehe grin grin

my future wife is BANNED from wearing such. . .failure to comply will result in complete denial of 'abunna' for a week tongue

cutting your nose to spite your face abi?
debo what is it with you and lingerie? you freaks are the ones making victoria secrets costly for us peasants!! grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by omoge(f): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2007
Debo, i use VS not FOTL and am in the market  grin grin grin grin grin after we don settle down finish, na for one dollar store i go dey buy dross.
Nwando, you so funny  grin grin i enjoy your post sister.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by MrTurkey(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2007
ummm, would you mind hooking up with a turkey? undecided
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by debosky(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2007
omoge:

Debo, i use VS not FOTL and am in the market grin grin grin grin grin after we don settle down finish, na for one dollar store i go dey buy dross.
Nwando, you so funny grin grin i enjoy your post sister.

see dis wayo girl. so you wan use VS trap me and then start using 'pata nla' after the wedding ehn? grin grin

don't worry, I sabi where dem dey sell knock off VS, very cheap and still sexy wink
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by aloib(f): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2007
davidylan:

Just when i was planning to come to the phillipines and eat Balut! cool

lmaoo, yu are on ur own, ewww, yu thnk sey i go dey floow them chop shit, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by omoge(f): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ debo
be ni now. pata nla ni ma fi fu wan tan fun e.
after good food (iyan ati efo riro pelu ewa agoyin), you too go dey wo pata nla  grin.

spoilt, add roast turkey to your list. naijans like that.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2007
omoge:

Debo, i use VS not FOTL and am in the market grin grin grin grin grin after we don settle down finish, na for one dollar store i go dey buy dross.
Nwando, you so funny grin grin i enjoy your post sister.

Which VS you dey use? grin you better confess now. VS no dey this end o . . .
You are on the market ke? Na wa o . . . the thing wey we find go Sokoto na inside pocket e dey since. shocked
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2007
aloib:

lmaoo, yu are on your own, ewww, yu thnk sey i go dey floow them chop shit, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Balut!!! grin How people eat that thing baffles me!
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by omoge(f): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2007
grin grin
leave my secret hidden, i don't know abt fotl but VS cheesy

what is balut? that na food? i don't want to be left behind.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by aloib(f): 4:01am On Dec 04, 2007
lol, david my friends eat it like crase, i dunno o. some even eat it wid the hair abi na feather, ewwww

omoge http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by hitman2k(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2007
Yeah spoilt. Would like to meet u. I live in Port Harcourt and will be in Lagos too for a week in December. but holla me at gurrano2@yahoo.com so we could arrange something. wink
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by illusion2: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2007
It'll be really cool to catch up with this very cool lady 'spoilt', however due to my coded I.D, I may have to kill you once you uncover the face behind 'illusion2' grin grin

I wish u a wonderful vacation. smiley

Cheers,
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2007
illusion2:

It'll be really cool to catch up with this very cool lady 'spoilt', however due to my coded I.D, I may have to kill you once you uncover the face behind 'illusion2' grin grin

I wish u a wonderful vacation. smiley

Cheers,

who are you? sultan of brunei? Donald trump or are you the president of nigeria? Now i'm curious and want to meet you!  grin grin . Dont worry it'll be our little secret. wont tell anyone. lipsrsealed

hitman2k:

Yeah spoilt. Would like to meet u. I live in Port Harcourt and will be in Lagos too for a week in December. but holla me at gurrano2@yahoo.com so we could arrange something. wink

will send you an e-mail later.  cheesy
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by illusion2: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2007
spoilt:

who are you?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2007
illusion2:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

better start talking ni. grin i'm getting curiouser and curiouser! grin grin
you better not be boy alinco! angry
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by illusion2: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2007
I would have, but you being married & all  wink
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2007
my being married doesnt mean you wont reveal your identity! grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by sillyboy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ Topic

Is the invitation late? shocked

Well, if not, I reside under the bridge at Oshodi with some friends pple call "agbero". . . . but, I get to chill with my wealthy cousins at AJ City. Gosh! those guys are so rich that their bathroom is made of aluminium roofing sheet. It sparkles under the sun in the afternoon and shimmers under the moon at night.

Wanna come?
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by illusion2: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2007
spoilt:

my being married doesnt mean you wont reveal your identity!  grin

True. smiley

Its just that one never can tell how these things will end up wink

I don't want to be held responsible for . . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Love, Advice And Fun / Am I Beautiful? (pic) / Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.