Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? (1614 Views)

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by Ladapo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2007
Can U post a pix of u and ur spouse together here? , enuff casal go bust but let's see who chop liver remain, I rise!!!

'Tis just a game for those who can play it, no harm meant.

Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by lizzy(f): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2007
dats me n ma babe,
luv him loads

Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2007
Na wa ooooo this love is serious grin grin, i hope it last sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by kojeiwa(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2007
@MoOdYLaDy

Show us your own boyfriend na

@lizzy

That's love right there
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by kojeiwa(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2007
@MoOdYLaDy

@lizzy

That's love right there
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2007
kojeiwa:

@MoOdYLaDy

@lizzy

That's love right there
LOL not in this lifetime, and on a public site grin grin, why don't you show us your lady pic tongue
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by kojeiwa(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2007
My Babe is too pretty to be shown on here
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2007
kojeiwa:

My Babe is too pretty to be shown on here
Lmfao you meant to say the opposite of pretty
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by jorgan(m): 2:04am On Oct 11, 2007
chei tongue lipsrsealed undecided shocked grin
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by efuah(f): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2007
na wa grin
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by simplytemi(f): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm na wa ooooooooooooooooo
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by lizzy(f): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2007
fnx y'all
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by lololo(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2007
aaaaaaahh, we wey no get anyone. uko cry cry
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by lizzy(f): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2007
lol @ lololo.
na GOd wey dey provide now!
so make una no worry ooo.
lol
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by lololo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2007
thatss me and my baby,

Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by Bblak(f): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2007
Hmmmmmi can c love in the air. tongue i feel u guys o wink
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by niceuzor: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2007
See love kiss

Efuah wey OUR PICTURE NA embarassed
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by anney(f): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2007
, kai, love sweet o kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by Gettolove(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2007
i dey go marry ooooooooooooo cry cry cry cry
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2007
i no d rest wont post, na jus to talk talk
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by onyekang1(f): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2007
Oba-j:

i no d rest wont post, na jus to talk talk
u 4 post ur own pix instead of posting words. grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2007
keep showing off.Is nothing.happy aniversary.
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by Busta(f): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2007
need I say more?
Re: Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? by jimbutu: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2007
yes i can dat if shes beaautiful cos pipu 4 nairaland dey yab yab person expecially girls and its cos dey re jealous.cos den go dey talk say why fine boy like me dey marry wowo girl.and within dey re interested.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Guy Jealous! / Never Had A Realtionship / Statistics Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.