Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) (11816 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 07, 2014
This has happened before and it was yielding positive results for our single handsome dudes and beautiful ladies out there although unfortunately, the Tsunami that visited Nairaland didnt allow us to witness testimonies. From the thread created by 100cents complaining of getting tired of searching for that special woman to marry, it's obvious so many eligible young men and women out there are in the same shoe looking for thier wives/husbands, it brings me joy to create yet another thread aimed at linking the "ready to marry" folks together just like before, and i am sure since it's already December, meeting that special one this December will further make your xmas joyous, putting smile on your faces while you guys plan on how to hit the altar possibly next year. It's absolutely for serious minded folks in search of that special one.

Now, just like in Season One, if you are a guy, just type, "My Missing Rib", possibly put up your profile picture (optionally, contact details) and be sure the ladies will do the expected.

As a lady, just type "My Prince", put up your profile picture (optionally, contact details) and be sure guys will do the needful.

I know this is not a bad deal as one could meet that special one anywhere. If you're in support, advocate it makes front page so all could be part of it. Let's be happy this xmas.

Let's go there! Best of luck!

2 Likes

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Tallesty1(m): 6:20am On Dec 07, 2014
I wish unah better luck
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Oluwatosean(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2014
Hahaha, wu go marry me?. Me sef amu tired of searching
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2014
Oluwatosean:
Hahaha, wu go marry me?. Me sef amu tired of searching

Dont worry, that's why you are here. Just indicate serious interest and be sure, you may find her here.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 07, 2014
Counting on the last 3 saturdays? Hell No! You're taking your singleness to next year.

4 Likes

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Olami90: 6:48am On Dec 07, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by sweettease(f): 6:49am On Dec 07, 2014
Best of luck to them... And all conniving two timing lying up to no good men should stay off... Carry on cheesy
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by echobee(f): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2014
My prince grin lipsrsealed
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by prettyjo(f): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2014
my prince

1 Like

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 07, 2014
chinziaski:
Counting on the last 3 saturdays? Hell No! You're taking your singleness to next year.

Real men dont run away from ladies during festive period simply just to avoid expenses. Any lady whom you just met and she starts asking you for something dont just worth it. What do you do then? Run away from her.

1 Like

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 07, 2014
sweettease:
Best of luck to them... And all conniving two timing lying up to no good men should stay off... Carry on cheesy

Have you typed, My Prince?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by farano(f): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2014
Jes passing with my 32 sparkling grin

1 Like

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 07, 2014
echobee:
My prince grin lipsrsealed

prettyjo:
my prince

Beautiful ladies. He/they will soon be here.

1 Like

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Gmajor(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2014
my missing rib
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by sweettease(f): 7:18am On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Have you typed, My Prince?
Nah.....I'll find my Mr Prince off nairaland!
I'm not against it though
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by jmoore(m): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2014
I dey come, make I get more money.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Hazardd(m): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2014
O boy single dude full here..... grin cheesy
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Cikoloko(m): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2014
prettyjo:
my prince
my priiiiiiiinceeeess wow shez beautiful shocked shocked shocked
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by ROZZAYY(f): 7:36am On Dec 07, 2014
I'm the secretary here please sign up and you will fill the spousal form first b4 we commence.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2014
Cikoloko:
my priiiiiiiinceeeess wow shez beautiful shocked shocked shocked

Yeah she is. Very pretty and "wifely" looking if you ask me.

Sleekyshuga, are you here?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2014
ROZZAYY:
I'm the secretary here please sign up and you will fill the spousal form first b4 we commence.

Who made you?

4 Likes

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2014
Gmajor:
my missing rib

Your missing rib? I just found it in the ocean..

Jes passing
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2014
sweettease:

Nah.....I'll find my Mr Prince off nairaland!
I'm not against it though

Hmmmm, so if opportunity avails here nko?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by sweettease(f): 7:49am On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Hmmmm, so if opportunity avails here nko?
It won't
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by ROZZAYY(f): 7:49am On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Who made you?
U sir
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2014
ROZZAYY:

U sir

When did i?

2 Likes

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 07, 2014
sweettease:

It won't

So sure?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by firetrap(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2014
prettyjo:
my prince

here I am
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Yeah she is. Very pretty and "wifely" looking if you ask me.

Sleekyshuga, are you here?
grin grin @ Wifely looking.. A whole sisi like me?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by sweettease(f): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

So sure?
Oh I am
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2014
Okay... Now, this is nice.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin @ Wifely looking.. A whole sisi like me?

Yeah, you're. Any contradiction?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? / See What I Gave My Parents For Christmas - Photos / I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.