Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority (9555 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority / Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by zinosleek(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
Of course schs are not open and major markets are not open but there is no protesting and the town is calm, from airport road to okumagba to enerhen to udu there is nothing like protest. Stop spreading lies just cos not up to 20 people carry placards u say d youths of warri are protesting.
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by aljharem(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
naijaking1:

I just spoke to relatives in Warri, they denied any sort or shut down.
Unfortunately, this mukina2 poster has been using her posting as a moderator to turn Nairaland into the official opposition website of the GEJ government.
Why should a false story like this make its way to the frontpage headline

EVEN WITH videos and pictures you don't still believe. LOL grin grin grin mumu
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2012
naijaking1:

I just spoke to relatives in Warri, they denied any sort or shut down.
Unfortunately, this mukina2 poster has been using her posting as a moderator to turn Nairaland into the official opposition website of the GEJ government.
Why should a false story like this make its way to the frontpage headline

There is no point barking like a madman here.just post a picture of a peaceful warri and everything is settled but as for now,her post remain valid.
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by aljharem(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

There is no point barking like a madman here.just post a picture of a peaceful warri and everything is settled but as for now,her post remain valid.

Abi oooo !!!!
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by laCapri: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2012
If u look @ their faces closely you will know they where paid.
The truth will certainly come out no matter how long it takes
Shame! shame!! shame!!!
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by aljharem(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
la Capri:

If u look @ their faces closely you will know they where paid.
The truth will certainly come out no matter how long it takes
Shame! shame!! shame!!!

New IDs LMAO!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by Pennywise(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2012
Sadly the only kind of civil disobedience pple understand is burning of houses, killings and general wholesale debauchery. We have not reached there yet. PPle are acting civilized. Even all the omotor are taking things easy.

Jonathan should stop this dangerous experimentation and do the right thing. Nigerians say no corruption and yes to accountability. Bring fuel price down to N50/lit.

If you wont resign or be kicked out. Let PDP source for another Ijaw man who can do the job. We will vote for him. This one don fail. His good luck has expired.
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by MrGlobe(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
^
My broda o. I can't stop laughing. The dude said if you look at their faces, you know they are paid. Lmao. I dont know someone has that talent.
The GEJ govt is a comedy affair
cosign @pennywise
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by ziccoit: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2012
NL that was used to blindfold the people, by seun and most moderators , into choosing GEJ as their messiah has now become a ground to oppose GEJ? This should tell you your fresh air has become stale and GEJ is losing it. Ok?
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
^ hm. On the flip side, if seun and his mods were used 'for' GEJ in the past, how do we know they are not being used again by some interests in this case? Just saying. So much trust deficit in the land. mr.president, no let dis nation fall inside well, u wan tell me say u nor know where dem(cabal) dey?!
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by silibaba: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2012
how come i appeard in the aboved pics. this is really funning.

we shall see to the end in warri. free me joor!! grin grin
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
Warri is in the North. Its the almajiris that are protesting, they are Boko Haram

said GEJ buttlickers
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by olawalebabs(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2012
that man from warri, Beaf what is he saying about this , just as dayokanu said, are they from the north (almajiris)
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by humblebee: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2012
Ch@nges:

F00lz! Incredible f00lz_look at them! Lmao "GEJ & Iweala has lost this one" lost what? Lwkmd4h o look at this people o! After shutting it dwn what next? Mayb going 2 Aso rock 2 drag Bros G out of d seat__it baffles me to see such rate of happiness and comments of victory on NL over a middle tunnel case__ah! You guys need a spiritual bath , hahaha lmao

if you dont get the above quick, you might end up in yaba left sooner than d doctor told you
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by davedating(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
If by 2moro, d president and his co-manslaughters fail to do smthing abt it, then all Nigerians should make sure they shut all govt parastatas in their area down so that they will equally know that we're ready.
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by LEXYLOV: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2012
I urged everyone who doesn't fully understand the fuel subsidy remover at the time or having full knowledge of where this lame administration is heading to should please go for consultation. Lets leave sentiment aside, the Yoruba adage says, if the bottom spoil it become the issue of the owner of the bottom. Lets not think about ourselves alone but also our incoming generations, The truth must be told irrespective of how difficult it is. GEJ & Co will do what they will do and leave nothing will happen to them they can even get out of country any minute, but the Nigeria will remain ruined entity if we allow them and this people will go away. That time we will not be talking about his name is azikwe or ebele or sw man or whatever anymore after the damage. Lets open our eyes and fight this off together as a one Nigeria one family. angry
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by Detongue: 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hw ppl wen nor protest, shut down NPA . I beg na lie
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by XXOM: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2012
we need reason to prevail , the present government should not be held responsible for the failures of the last 50years
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by LogicMind: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
Picture of 20 beggars standing in front of a gate is a major protest for you?
Desperation.
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by bilaya(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2012
okstol:

@Alhaji Boko Haram, u ar a very hopeless poster. Why must u be so silly most times? Can't u comment in any thread without showing this your imbecillic hate for d Igbos? Ewu Awusa like u. Anu mpama.

Don't mind that tribalistic pig.He is always hiding under the cloak of neutrality to vent out his hatred of Igbos.Foolish cattle rearer
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by Enice(m): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2012
This is a big fat lie. there are no protest in Warri. The markets are open, traffic is high but actual businees is down. This is an old picture during a youth protest against the management of NPA.
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by Knorkastur: 1:17am On Jan 11, 2012
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by czynum1(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2012
Nigerian good friends. Keep calm down. Good life is waiting for you. Oil subsidary removal can slow down usd foreign exchange rate. You can use nair to buy more necessary goods for your life.Due to you import many things from all over of the world. Oil subsidary removal can promote the oil industry in your country. Oil subsidary removal can improve the safety index of your country.

www.buymetalchina.com

Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by honeric01(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2012
my friend is currently stuck in delta state right now, he said the strike is fully on ground, yet some people said nothing of such? lol
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by Beaf: 7:22am On Jan 11, 2012
honeric01:

my friend is currently stuck in delta state right now, he said the strike is fully on ground, yet some people said nothing of such? lol

So Delta people are striking at this time of the day? LOLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ!!!
Your "friend" na wa!

You guys give it up, first a fake photo and now "friends!" grin
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by nairaman66(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2012
I can confirm this news, !!
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by honeric01(m): 3:31am On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

Your "friend" na wa!

who get time for you? don't you know you're an outcast both online and offline? undecided
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by OneNaira6: 3:42am On Jan 12, 2012
LMFAO. To support people fantasy, the people residing in Warri whom do not believe the article are lying grin grin grin grin grin

I love Nairaland. It so comical
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by Beaf: 3:45am On Jan 12, 2012
^
Don't mind them jare! Na desperation.
Re: Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority by naijaking1: 4:22am On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

Your "friend" na wa!

Yeah, I was looking at the fake pictures toogrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Naval Research Institute In Bayelsa / 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame / Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.