Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Does Tunde Bakare Still Pastor A Church? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Tunde Bakare Still Pastor A Church? (850 Views)

A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Tunde Bakare Still Pastor A Church? by Hardeihorllah(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
I'm just suprised at everything this so called man of God has being saying at the protest and I wondered; is Tunde bakare still a pastor?
Re: Does Tunde Bakare Still Pastor A Church? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
The man of God has forgotten that we dont fight with flesh and blood.
He is that of the whole armour of God and has put his trust on horses and chariots.

Believe me, the man needs prayers.
Re: Does Tunde Bakare Still Pastor A Church? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
Yes the man's church is up and running and he is gaining more members .I was in ogba last week sunday the crowd was massive wen the church closed.
Re: Does Tunde Bakare Still Pastor A Church? by mactonnyso: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
I had that some members of his church decamped to Winners Chapel.
At a time some members could not contend with his Zigzak church politics.
Tunde Bakare, a one time critic and activist and leading member of save nigeria group (SNG) pretended to be fighting
for Justice and democracy during the Yaradua/GEJ  drama. Little did we know that TB was behind forming collabo
with Buhari  a hard core  Muslim radicalist to contest election under CPC.
But thank God they both FAILED. That was how Boko Haram Islamic extremist became violent  killing Christains in solidarity with  Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly Abuja Burning / Corruption In Nigeria Custom Service / Indian Boy Name Keval Loses he's Life In Kano Terror Attack That Killed 162

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.