Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria (13259 Views)

Why Nigeria Might Become Disintegrated Before 12 Midnight / Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan / State Police: The Prelude To A Disintegrated Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Lasinoh: 2:29am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^
Thank God Na Nigerian man o.
Not a hungry Kwashiokor Biafran one. cheesy
You dey go China for business? Dubai too?
To push drugs with your anus?
Tufiakwa.
Na vacation I dey go. . .sorry o!
You nor see the London ones too? wink You are on 'business' there too? grin
At least the world know say nor be lie I dey tok.
Quit lying. . . you illegal alien wey nor fit bury any of your bastard relative including OJUKWU PAPA BIAFRA.
Even Bianca waka leave im smelling, decaying arzzze for London to rotten troway make she continue her 'nwa baby flavor' waka waka for Jonathan bed!!! Mu he he he he he he
All of una dey wait to contribute money for Ikemba burial.
Vanquished cowards! kiss
Go and get a loan from Abijan. . . or GREEEEEECE!!!
Who wan go Greece. . .wey dey recover from economic slumber? grin
Local biatch!
MGBEKE!!!
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Crayola1: 2:41am On Jan 14, 2012
Lasinoh:

^^^

Look at this Mgbeke. Who invited you here?

[imdgwww.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=792996.msg9557915#msg9557915[/img]

Yawn, so that was your best. Damn never shut it down so fast lol before.
Lol I love how you are trying to make fun of another group of people when you are here in another person's country living it up on what someone else built and have the nerve to call people cowards and lazy. What the hell are you then, instead of fixing your country you dragged your raggedy behind to mine a true coward indeed lol. What? Too afraid to do something about the clusterfuck? What else are you but a cruel bitter joke that isn't even remotely funny in the slightest bit lmao. So you sit behind your computer like the pathetic dry bitter obese creature you are in a two dollar weave that you tell you friends back home is high quality stuff when in reality it looks like carpet and crotch hairs glued together and dyed that your tricking got you. I'd be bitter too if my family thinks I'm living the high life while in truth I'm suffering worse than Kunte kente lol.

So what do bitter chicken heads like you do to make their lives just a little less crapy? Troll the Internet of course lol! I know your childhood was crappy with a coke addicted mother who tricked for cash and dick but surely during her sober moment she could have taught you the finer points of not being a complete dumbfuck no?
Yeah I doubt you say it to anyone's face cowards like you rarely do lol, what office? The corner you hustle is not an office lol

I'm not the one with the extensive prostitute knowledge lol never had an std what's it like? Well of course I pay taxes it's how you get food stamps each month lol you think it's free money lol
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Lasinoh: 2:44am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^
Yes! Still here.
What happened to your almighty banning powers? wink
It is my phocking choice to live in the greatest country in the world. cool
Na you love your Biafra and Nigeria. . . GO AND LIVE THERE! kiss
YOU FUNCTIONAL DEMENTED STARK ILLITERATE.
I belong to ALL key tribes in Nigeria. . . I CAN MAKE FUN OF ANY. Including mine.
DEAL WITH IT. . . OR JUMP OVER MOUNT PLEASANT BRIDGE LIKE awon 'OluwaPoison'! cheesy

UGLY MGBEKE Biafran harlot. . . GO MAKE BOKO HARAM PHOCK YA ARZE THEN BLOW THE FILTHY THING UP in Northern Nigeria.

YES O! I have liberated myself from your Biafran curse. I can spend a new life on line if I wanto.
QUENCH IF YOU WANNO QUENCH.
Hope you are enjoying the pictures huh?
Tell madam wor wor MYUGLYBLACKSKIN to send hers to NL. kiss

E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI. . .YOU GO QUENCH O! cheesy
Please. . . NL has a charitable org registered. God there. . . and register. So, I can contribute to liberate you poverty-stricken arzzze on or off the www! kiss
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by LogicMind: 2:46am On Jan 14, 2012
There you go again. Bipolar madness. Please increase your skunk dose or change brand.
Your boko haram brothers have started running away because of a simple investigation. A whole governor. shege. Cowards led by cowards.
You dey call america your country. Mumu of the first order.
Come back naija show face make you see.
You dey jelos ojukwu.
How your northern uncles die?
Nzeogwu cut their throats one by one. Ewu n'ebe akwa, kparanuma. kpeee, kpeee.
Me illegal?
I be citizen of 3 different countries including yours. No visa required.
You dey clean nyash for texas dey wait for pension come NL dey make mouth. Come naija see how real guys dey rolls. Ewu!
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Lasinoh: 2:49am On Jan 14, 2012
Shattap I say. . . YOU BIHOLAR-ANUS PHOCKING BIATCH OF THE UK! grin
You are illegal of course.
Wetin you dey find for Greece? grin
Of all places!

UPPER LEVEL SKANY HOE!
It least I give my on BJs outside the dumpster.
You? INSIDE THE DUMPSTER WITH ALL THE TRASH IN IT! Yeah! grin
Anus wide open.
Na you biko!
NZEOGWU IS WAS A DELTAN. . .VERY COURAGEOUS FROM OKPANAM. . . Uhnlike your Ikemba coward of Nnewi-Biafra.
He NEVER fled from Nigeria.

Whoooooooooooo-Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

O YE COWARDS OF BIAFRA!!!
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Crayola1: 2:52am On Jan 14, 2012
Lasinoh:

Yes! Still here.
What happened to your almighty banning powers? wink

Banning powers? Thats up to ICE and Homeland security, the people you flee from every other week lol
Nigerians can be funny but your insults are a bit lacking, most of your insults are not even worth the precious bandwidth lol
What a disappointment a hooker with more stds and bark than bite. I though I'd get good comebacks instead I got a lame ugly joke, and post that would be a dead ringer for someone mentally disabled.
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by LogicMind: 2:53am On Jan 14, 2012
Lasinoh:

You are illegal of course.
Wetin you dey find for Greece? grin
Of all places!

Things you will never understand.
$50000 in one week plus free greek azz.

Where you think say money no dey, na there we igbos dey go make am.
Subsidy beggars.
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Crayola1: 2:55am On Jan 14, 2012
Are you minding that thing? Texas is a known trafficking hub in the US surprise surprise that's where she resides, I'm just saying 2 and 2 you put it together. You don't think she actually got here the legal way lmao
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Lasinoh: 3:00am On Jan 14, 2012
Crayola1:

Banning powers? Thats up to ICE and Homeland security, the people you flee from every other week lol
Nigerians can be funny but your insults are a bit lacking, most of your insults are not even worth the precious bandwidth lol
What a disappointment a hooker with more stds and bark than bite. I though I'd get good comebacks instead I got a lame ugly joke, and post that would be a dead ringer for someone mentally disabled.

YOU DON PHOCK ALL OVA NL LOSE YA BANNING POWERS OR WETIN? wink
You dey shame to use your WORWORBLACKSKIN ID. . . Coward! cheesy
You can't hide your desperado smell you know.
Abeg borrow somebarry ya ID or meet for face book make some okoro here teach you a few Igbo words like your 190 monikers! grin
Oh?
So you are not a Nigerian?
Or are you denying that you are one?
One of those "Jammos" whose ancestors were sold three times over from Africa?
One that comes to NL in form of MYUGLYDARKWORWORSKIN' to look for Reefa and small-small 'BORN-TROWAY' London bastard d-e-e-ks? cheesy

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
No wonder. To the Cultures section darling. . .BUSHMEAT customers plenty for dia.

I said I am married to a Nigerian. . .he is alive. SHOW US YOURS WITH YOUR ACUTE AND CHRONIC GONOS!!!! kiss

MYWORWOR BLACK MOBINGA FISH BEHIND. . . GOOOOOOOO MARRRRRRRRRRY WITH YOUR UGLY BLACK SKIN. FAT ARZZZZE BIATCH!!! kiss
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Lasinoh: 3:03am On Jan 14, 2012
Crayola1:

Are you minding that thing? Texas is a known trafficking hub in the US surprise surprise that's where she resides, I'm just saying 2 and 2 you put it together. You don't think she actually got here the legal way lmao

WOR WOR MY MONKEYBLACKSKIN. . . This na Nigerian website. . . go to a Jammo own and find a reefa blokos there! grin
I got here the lega way alright. . , UNLIKE YOUR M0R0NIC ancestors who came without clothes on a slave ship. . .deported 3 times from Africa and sent to an Island to grow weed. EVEN YOUR BOB MARLEY WAS CONCEIVED BY A SLAVE MASTER!!! Ha!!! cheesy

Logic Mind:

Things you will never understand.
$50000 in one week plus free greek azz.

Where you think say money no dey, na there we igbos dey go make am.
Subsidy beggars.

I don't care if you earn a Nigerian's senator's oil, subsidized salary in Greece.
Are you trying to impress me and that your MYWORWORBLACKSKIN' NL blokos hungry wench or what?
Do you feed me?
Bring the gang. . .the Ikebe rules!
YOU CAN'T DO SHYTE! cool
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 14, 2012
shocked shocked shocked "
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Crayola1: 3:16am On Jan 14, 2012
[QUOTE]Oh?
So you are not a Nigerian?
Or are you denying that you are one?
One of those "Jammos" whose ancestors were sold three times over from Africa?
One that comes to NL in form of MYUGLYDARKWORWORSKIN' to lookf ro rieefa and small-small 'BORN-TROWAY' London bastard d-e-e-ks?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
No wonder. To the Cultures section darling. . .BUSHMEAT customers plenty for dia.

I said I am married to a Nigerian. . .he is alive. SHOW US YOURS WITH YOUR ACUTE AND CHRONIC GONOS!!!![/QUOTE]

Deny what? I'm not certifiable like you are lol

Lol is that a slavery joke? What the hell do you think Nigerian leaders are doing? Turining their citizens into peasants and perpetual slaves. You've got a slave master that looks like you congratulation cheesy

Ah so deal drugs too? You keep your hustle tight you sling while you trick damn that's deep lol! I'm guessing you use your own stuff because London is not in America, sad tsk tsk you can't use your product you know?

And to the Betty Ford clinic with you, they have a special two addictions for the price of one, because obviously in you sex-addicted drug addled mind you've confused me for someone else sad

You mean your pim.p? You've married your love-vendor, well you do you I guess

Well when you start showing that thing you claim is your face let me know, I'd hate to post my picture up for you to take it and use as your own.

What STDs I don't trick sweetie you do lmao. Were you looking for a sympathetic shoulder to cry on? Or someone who shared your experience? Try again lol
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Lasinoh: 3:18am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^^

Where you dey wey I post pictures all year round?
Where are yours. . .you PCOS INFESTED CYBER LovePeddler!!!
MADAM ABORTION BELT. . .MAROKO MIDGET OF NL! cheesy
Abi are you ashamed of the ones awon 190 leaked from FaceBook? You UGLY FAT BLAAAAAAAAAAAAK COW! cheesy
YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN. . .YOU CYBER ORPHAN.
Nigeria is tired of claiming bastards like you from their ECOMOG RUNS! kiss

I would rather be a willing slave BY CHOICE, than be sold off like diseased cattle to give dirty white Dutch slave merchants BJ for freedom.
AKA The Emancipation Proclamation! cheesy
Now you wanno come to NL to suck more d-e-e-ks to gain some recognition.
WE ARE NOT ONE PLEASE. We have our own problems.

GET LOST!!! kiss

I am married YES! Where is your own husband. Or did you fail the necessary HIV- test required for a marriage licence? grin
IS YOUR STD STATUS PREVENTING YOU FROM GETTING MARRIED OR SAVING YOUR DAMAGED EGGS FROM YOUR ROTTEN ORGANS? wink

I ask again. . . WHERE IS YOUR OWN HUSBAND? Prolly looking for one NL moogoo in searh of a green card to finance your 'BOB MARLEY' harem of Igbo-smoking bastards!
Mu he he he he he
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Crayola1: 3:29am On Jan 14, 2012
WOR WOR MY MONKEYBLACKSKIN. . . This na Nigerian website. . . go to a Jammo own and find a reefa blokos there!
I got here the lega way alright. . , UNLIKE YOUR M0R0NIC ancestors who came without clothes on a slave ship. . .deported 3 times from Africa and sent to an Island to grow weed. EVEN YOUR BOB MARLEY WAS CONCEIVED BY A SLAVE MASTER!!! Ha!!!
^^^
Oh dear I've driven you to madness lmao.
Once again if you'd like to return to your country of origin call your local ICE department, Homeland Security, or start tricking in the Home Depo parking lot Immigration enforcement love to drop by looking for illegals they might pick you up during a swing by cheesy

Well no because I'm not Ms Darkskin, were you not Blazayikan or something why have you adopted a new name? Why would I be a coward? How does that even make sense?

Lol so you've slipped into one of your multiple personalities? This must be PMSing Bit.ch personality lol carry on!

I have no idea what your fasination is with slavery? If Nigeria was not a hot corrupt clusterfuck would you have tricked for your ticket to Texas? My moronic ancestors? They had more courage than you apparently, they did what they could in an awful situation. What did you do? Cut and ran to America, of your own accord lol so much for your bravery wink

And yet Bob Marley is a world figure while you remain a non entity how sad sad

Yawn do better please, you are boring me lmao
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Lasinoh: 3:30am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^
AKATA OLODO!!!
Who allowed this d-e-e-k crazy biatch who calls herself a 'half-african' on NL?
The US will NEVER appoint the decendants of slaves as a POTUS!!!
Obama is Kenyan!!! cheesy

You cork-sucking cyber hoe with malformed sp-erm cells for brains. . . AFRICA IS A CONTINENT. . .NOT A COUNTRY!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You nor dey shame? Your Bob Marley used Igbo and his slavery conceived peh-nis to father crack-heads all over the world.
Then a crack-headed female like you in the likes of Lauren Hill was stoopid enough to get involved in such an AKATA-STROPIC LIVESTYLE OF WAYWARD SINGLE BLAAAACK BIATCH WHORES LIKE YOU. Threw away her career and EVERYTHING. . . Got dumped and looks like hell with a brood of bastards with only God knows how many fathers. . .ON WELFARE!!!

The difference btw white man and black man? Compare your Bob Marley and Micheal Jacko to Elvis Presley? WHITE CRACKHEADS ROCK.
Elvis Presley left Graceland Empire. . . Your Michael Jackson and Bob Marley?  OTURUGBEKE O!

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlvuH9fDW24&feature=related[/flash]

See your fellow biatch-LovePeddler? Who allowed her love for 'Reefa-Blokos' to ruin her career? With a dumbtruck load of kids like bastards with no fathers ON WELFARE? You fate on NL. keep pursuing IGBO-SMOKERS for 'boyfriends'! Desperate cyber hoe! kiss

Shameless animals!

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqci_hV4vjE[/flash]

Eeeyah. . . kpele o!

GIFFFVVVVVVVVVUS FREEE PPPPOOOOOHSIE ON NL!!!! grin
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Crayola1: 3:50am On Jan 14, 2012
Where you dey wey I post pictures all year round?
Where are yours. . ,you PCOS INFESTED CYBER LovePeddler!!!
Abi are you ashamed of the ones awon 190 leaked from FaceBook? You UGLY FAT BLAAAAAAAAAAAAK COW!
YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN. . .YOU CYBER ORPHAN.
Nigeria is tired of claiming bastards like you from their ECOMOG RUNS!

I would rather be a willing slave BY CHOICE, than be sold off like diseased cattle to give dirty white Dutch slave merchants BJ for freedom.
AKA The Emancipation Proclamation!
Now you wanno come to NL to suck more d-e-e-ks to gain some recognition.
WE ARE NOT ONE PLEASE. We have our own problems.

GET LOST!!!

I am married YES! Where is your own husband. Or did you fail the necessary HIV- test required for a marriage licence?
IS YOUR STD STATUS PREVENTING YOU FROM GETTING MARRIED OR SAVING YOUR DAMAGED EGGS FROM YOUR ROTTEN ORGANS?

I ask again. . . WHERE IS YOUR OWN HUSBAND? Prolly looking for one NL moogoo in searh of a green card to finance your 'BOB MARLEY' harem of Igbo-smoking bastards!
Mu he he he he he
^^^
Um at school and at work? I don't get to set my own hours like you do wink
I doubt I missed much, a woman ugly on the inside often matches the outside.

I'm an "alleged" cyber LovePeddler and you are a confirmed real LovePeddler, whose worse off lol? As I have said before I have no idea what an STD is like and I'm asking for your expert opinion? Is that too much to ask for? Surely all those trips to the free clinc should have provided you gems of wisdom to pass on sad?

Yawn half baked fat and ugly jokes how predictable, you make this too easy you know?

Ok well tell Seun to drop the "and friends of Nigeria" from his website until then hi bit.ch smiley

I didn't ask to be claimed but sure as hell claim America every chance you get lol. I bet you tell folks it your butchered American accent that "yezzz I'm Amurican from Tezaz"

Lol so there are good and bad types of slavery? The more you know I guess? Most of the world considers all types of slavery bad, but you can pretend one is better than the other if you like lol. Wow lol.

Why do you keep mentioning d.ick? Can you please seperate your work life from your internet life just this oncesad

lol I'm afriad you have more problems than Nigeria has combined. You are your own clusterfuck of mindfuck. Between you or Boko Haram, ill take my chances with the terrorists.
Who is "we" who are you one with? The mental patients at Bellview? If that's the case you are right we are not one, mental illness doesn't run in my family.

And I said congratulations on marrying your pi.mp do you want me to purchase something off your wedding registry at the ABC liqour store?

Why are you worried about my love life? HIV test for a marriage license? I'm starting to wonder if your marriage was not a sham wedding because I've never heard of such a thing?
Now you are worried about me having kids lol eggs dried up, God the insults get worse as we go along lmao.

How am I looking for green card? I was born in the united states my citizenship can't be revoked like yours can lmao

Sweetie we are not in the same league, you had to open your legs for legal status I didn't lol.
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Lasinoh: 3:52am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^^

Mu he he  he he. . .are you quoting me to make your lousy posts longer? tongue
Who cares about your love life of absence of one? undecided Any fool getting with you should demand an HIV test for sure with your skanky, lonely single cyber arzzze! kiss

Cyber hoe. . . go and get married and stay married!
In as much as I hate Nigeria and Nigerians. . . I AM STILL MARRIED TO ONE. cool
He is still very much alive and loves me DEARLY. . .GO AND ASK HIM.
The reason I CAN DO ANYTHING I LIKE. . .I am a free bird.
Unlike you swine looking for serial victims to help pay for your child support payments when your baby daddies are ALL IN JAIL cool

Um at school and at work? I don't get to set my own hours like you do
I doubt I missed much, a woman ugly on the inside often matches the outside.

Block head!
You are a student working in Walmart and spending time on NL?

Bwaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

No wonder! I am sorry for your life!
Once a slave, always a slave. cheesy
Na now your mates dey go school? shocked
With your grand-children?
God bless ADD AND DROP educational system!
All na 'Basketball' scholarship to make 1.0GPA!!!
God bless affirmative action for Niggers!!!

You are damn right sweerie. . .WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE. . . You are a real GRADE A+++ SKANK!!! cry

Mu che che che che ch che

Honey, you need to get the heck ourra ma eay so I can discuss with real Nigerians. . . YOU ARE A GUEST. Behave. . . and act like one or I TRHOW YOU OUT! kiss

I LOVE TO SPEAK PIDGIN NOT JAMMO YINGLISH. . . So get lost and stay lost. kiss

I only have business with Nigeria and WHITE AMERICA. . . MY TWO PASSPORTS. . . Not Jamaica!. . . .Or Harlem Ghetto! kiss

Next reaaaaaaaaaaaal Nigerian please!!! cheesy
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Crayola1: 4:12am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^
AKATA OLODO!!!
Who allowed this d-e-e-k crazy biatch who calls herself a 'half-african' on NL?
The US will NEVER appoint the decendants of slaves as a POTUS!!!
Obama is Kenyan!!!

You cork-sucking cyber hoe with malformed sp-erm cells for brains. . . AFRICA IS A CONTINENT. . .NOT A COUNTRY!!!

You nor dey shame? Your Bob Marley used Igbo and his slavery conceived peh-nis to father crack-heads all over the world.
Then a crack-headed female like you in the likes of Lauren Hill was stoopid enough to get involved in such an AKATA-STROPIC LIVESTYLE OF WAYWARD SINGLE BLAAAACK BIATCH WHORES LIKE YOU. Threw away her career and EVERYTHING. . . Got dumped and looks like hell with a brood of bastards with only God knows how many fathers. . .ON WELFARE!!!

The difference btw white man and black man? Compare your Bob Marley and Micheal Jacko to Elvis Presley? WHITE CRACKHEADS ROCK.
Elvis Presley left Graceland Empire. . . Your Michael Jackson and Bob Marley?  OTURUGBEKE O!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlvuH9fDW24&feature=related

See your fellow biatch-LovePeddler? Who allowed her love for 'Reefa-Blokos' to ruin her career? With a dumbtruck load of kids like bastards with no fathers ON WELFARE? You fate on NL. keep pursuing IGBO-SMOKERS for 'boyfriends'! Desperate cyber hoe!

Shameless animals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqci_hV4vjE

Eeeyah. . . kpele o!

GIFFFVVVVVVVVVUS FREEE PPPPOOOOOHSIE ON NL!!!!
^^^
Seun did sad you should go yell at him for his failure to moderate sad

And so? I voted for Obama and like him as my leader, he's a Black man to me whether Kenyan or etc. Was that supposed to hurt my feelings lol

Lol I'll give you a C for effort for that insult, I had a reaction. Laughter lol

Nigeria is a country, never mentioned Africa Are you ok? Do you need a break?

Is Bob Marley the only Black man in existence? I know Nigeria's education has taken a major hit in quality, but surely they taught you about other Black folks? Or maybe he's your idol? Or maybe the first thing you saw when you slid out your mother's herpes infested puss.y the first thing you laid your eyes on in your one bedroom shack was a Bob Marley poster? You tell us what's what?

Yes and for every Lauren Hill there is a Michelle Obama, next line of attack please you are boring me.

Well I'm in school and have a job, but when tricking is a normal part of your life I guess "normal life" for you at least is "wayward"
Lmao how tradgic sad
So you know she's on welfare? Then again you may have met her in line when you went to collect your monthly check so its possible

And Elvis died a drug addicted man on his toilet. Micheal Jackson has a compound called the Jackson family compound and left his children a bulk of unreleased songs that will make them rich for years to come? What are you croaking about?
Bob Marley I'm sure his family continues to get royalties from his work.

Yawn I don't know why you are making such a big fuss about welfare when you collect it too.Kettle meet pot in my opinion.

I'm not looking men, especially on the internet lol. Cyber LovePeddler? Pretty rich coming from a real life one lol

Were you not using you siggy to advertise your hours of work? I guess the holiday season has put you in such a good mood you are giving it out free of charge lol

Happy holidays smiley
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Lasinoh: 4:15am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^
Yeah!
The holidays are over. . .BACK TO WORK AND SCHOOL. . .ODE!!! grin
Herpes Infested Poosie ke? shocked YOU HEAR SAY I BE TOBECHI FROM ABIA STATE ON VALTREX?
No wonder you can't find a husband. . . HOLY PCOS DON DESTROY YA TOTO WITH CANCER!
Even ya mamma and sister don quench with cancer. With your disease infested lineage.

You and all your Tpia personas of the www.
I don't have business with Seun. . .na una dey phock moderator and supa moderators with Herpes, Gonorrhea, Syphillis and HIV. . .
So, do your phocking worst. Like Seun does not know YOU and your busy-body IDs on NL. Who cares about you and your Seun? grin
Has he cleaned the phockalokics of riff-raffs he appointed as moderators and supa moderators first, before addressing me?

You bloody fool! Who are you deceiving. . . useless animal. GO AND GET YOUR GANG. You functional illiterate. DO YOU SEE ME HIDING UNDER A ROCK. . . ? You phocking coward! cheesy
I post my shyte you post yours.
Olodo! kiss

Which Michelle. . .? Michelle married a Kenyan-White. . . not a Jammo-White crack arzzzze!
Elvis died on a toilet. . . Michael Jackson died of psychoses. . . Bob Marley prolly died of AIDS. . . no one ever bothered to test his raggedly behind. You cursed black nigger! kiss At least Gracelands still lives on. . .show me Bob Marley's house. . .Or Michael Jacksons' with his white children.

Phocking dunce!!! grin

Go and get married and stop hoeing with different IDS without success on NL.
I am not looking for a man like you. . . UGLY BIATCH!!! kiss

Student wey dey type for NL. . . OLODO!!! No wonder e badu belle and e jolosi wan quench ya arzzzzz!!!

BRRRRRRRRING IT ON I SAY. . . Next User ID please. . . . cool
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Crayola1: 4:29am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^^

Mu he he  he he. . .are you quoting me to make your lousy posts longer?
Who cares about your love life of absence of one? Any fool getting with you should demand an HIV test for sure with your skanky, lonely single cyber arzzze!

Cyber hoe. . . go and get married and stay married!
In as much as I hate Nigeria and Nigerians. . . I AM STILL MARRIED TO ONE.
He is still very much alive and loves me DEARLY. . .GO AND ASK HIM.
The reason I CAN DO ANYTHING I LIKE. . .I am a free bird.
Unlike you swine looking for serial victims to help pay for your child support payments when your baby daddies are ALL IN JAIL

^^^
No? I quote them so I can address your stupidity in full. I'm a kind person like that smiley

obviously you care about my love life because you brought it up lol not me. Have the drugs already kicked in

Wait before you said it was mandatory for a marraige license, now that I have corrected you, its a new song and dance you are doing for us lmao. Damn I'm saying jump and you are asking how high, beautiful smiley
And if I'm lonely and can't get a man why would anyone need an HIV test? In fact if I can't get a man as you claim, how can I get HIV? Through osmosis lol!?

Why are you worried about me getting married? Am I disturbing yours? And once again if I'm lonely and single and can't get a man how do I get married?

Are you actually reading what you are posting? I'm even quoting you so you have twice the chances to see what you have previously written? So what is going on?

Wow what a miserable marriage that has to be lol. A man married to a woman that utterly hates him. Christ I pity the guy sad poor man the love is going one waysad

yes prostit.tution does offer more freedom than a 9-5 job ill give you that.

Excuse me what is a serial victim? Lol
And I don't have any babies, and when I do their father will not be in jail and they will have the same father and know who he is, like I do. Sorry to disappoint you sad
oh and yeah, I'm in school to one day become an Ophthalmologist. Do you know what they do?
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Lasinoh: 4:35am On Jan 14, 2012
I don't give a rat's arzze who you are. . . Stranger or Tpia or Suen or what ever ID you choose to hide under. . .Darling. wink
Na una dey come to NL to phock unaselves and marry. . .not my agenda. SO GET LOST!!!! kiss
You insult me. . .I INSULT THE HECK OURRA YOU.
I did not notice your useless arzze on NL. . . DON'T ADDRESS ME. kiss

Find another goddess to worship. . . I am not interested in your posts.
Stick to your 'cultural' section of NL for 'native goats'. . . you did not find me there abi? wink

You did this nonsense all year round last year. . .I AM SUPER READY FOR YOU DARLING.
WHO DA PHOCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
Even if you are Seun. . . You will not find me paying homage in Ogun state.
I don't give a damn sugar. . .Go and worship him or her there. Not my business. I only log on to NL for the fun of it.
IF YOU WANNO BAN. . .PLEASE USE YOUR ANUS! kiss

Do I look or sound like someone you can intimidate? cheesy After all these years? You fool.
I don't maintain contact with any of you cyber buffoons off NL. . .so what is my business with you? undecided
LOCAL BUSH PIGS!
That is what the ree-tarded BLACK MAN IS KNOWN FOR. . .hero worship!
Moo-Moo.
Kings and Queens of the cyber!!! I want to join your gang. . .please initiate me! wink
C'mon get your useless poverty-stricken, ugly, black, niggerized, oil subsidy-frustrated behinds off my posts on NL. kiss

Useless things. I dey here kampkeeee!!! DO YOUR PHOCKING WORST!
Next time get married and stay married. . . no need flunkihg and reflunking ourra school to keep away from adult responsibilities.,

Even Tinubu has branched out of drug-trafficking! Haba!!!

Grow older. . . .You jobless old single miserable old cargo of NL. . .wor wor spouses plenty for here.
Don't take out your frustration on me. . .I DID NOT DECORATE YOUR LIFE WITH UGLINESS LIKE ORNAMENTS ON A CHRISTMAS TREE.

Blame ya God!!! kiss

Try ya luck. . . Ewu!
Start posting pictures na. . .  cheesy
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Crayola1: 4:51am On Jan 14, 2012
Block head!
You are a student working in Walmart and spending time on NL?

Bwaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

No wonder! I am sorry for your life!
Once a slave, always a slave.
Na now your mates dey go school?
With your grand-children?
God bless ADD AND DROP educational system!
All na 'Basketball' scholarship to make 1.0GPA!!!
God bless affirmative action for Niggers!!!

You are damn right sweerie. . .WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE. . . You are a real GRADE A+++ SKANK!!!

Mu che che che che ch che

Honey, you need to get the heck ourra ma eay so I can discuss with real Nigerians. . . YOU ARE A GUEST. Behave. . . and act like one or I TRHOW YOU OUT!

I LOVE TO SPEAK PIDGIN NOT JAMMO YINGLISH. . . So get lost and stay lost.

I only have business with Nigeria and WHITE AMERICA. . . MY TWO PASSPORTS. . . Not Jamaica!. . . .Or Harlem Ghetto!

^^^
What's wrong with being a student and working at Wal-mart. Only a crook laughs at a person doing an honest day's work. It figures lol to you opening your legs is much better than being a cashier.

Don't be sorry for me, then truly all will be lost if I accept pity from a low down hooker sad
Welcome to the club smiley I have to face my slavery while you continue to flee from your own, brave woman indeed wink

Yes my classmates go to school. I don't have any grandkids Considering the fact I don't have any kids, but who am I to stop your from playing on an overused stereotype? Its what you do best, the moment you go off script you get confused and start fucking up as I have pointed out smiley

Yes the US educational sysytem has its flaws but I'm glad I received a free quality education and the government helps to provide funds that allow me to continue my education. I'm also thankful for my parents who instilled in me the importance of education. And I thank you of course, you remind me what awaits me if I slack in my studies. A life of drugs and tricking. I've seen and its not for me smiley

I don't play basketball, I got in with my grades a 3.7 average did the trick smiley
And yes thank God for scholarships, a lot of Americans depend on them for higher education smiley

Well as they say "it takes one to know one" so I hail you my fellow skank.

Wait you hate Nigeria and Nigerians what do you care if they are real or not you hate them all lmao. I referred to you in passing in my first post, it was you that initiated the conversation smiley

Throw who out? I don't believe you own this site so what exactly are you going to do if I don't keep quiet? Turn and cut tail like you are good for? Actually standing and fighting would probabaly cause you severe emotional distress, which is why you prefer the hit and run method you are known for smiley

Does it look like a care what you enjoy speaking, it all sounds like stupidity and asshatery when you finish opening and closing your mouth. Thank god its all text, I'm not ready for an overdone Fobby American accent that you actually convinces the folks you use it on lol.

Of course you have business with Nigeria and White America you enjoy get rape.d lol are you revealing anything new?

Lucky for you I was born in Brooklyn New York in the Park Slope area, go look it up. Its the nice area you pass to to get to your shitty studio apartment in BedStuy smiley
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Lasinoh: 5:02am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^^
You reetard. When you can discuss other topics. . .lemme know. I have given you enough attention. Enjoy the view. Next time. . . tell God to create you complete-minus DIVINE UGLINESS. kiss Try to be a dentist too and an orthopedic surgeon. K-legs and Michelle Obama teeth full for NL with lots of help! When you graduate. . .if you ever graduate. . . please let us know. kiss

Olodo. . .it has been fun. Next ID please. This one is too boring. Especially without your UGLY Okoro-Yoruba NL gang of cyber, riff-raffs.
This woman is having the time of her life right now. . .don't expect me to jump over any Mount Pleasant bridge anytime soon like your desperado Omo-Yoruba 'Oluwatosin'! Tufiakwa. . . I nor be Ojukwu or Awolowo. Suicide or cowardice is not in my heritage.

Amen! kiss

Back to topic please. . .
Nigeria cannot disintegrate becuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. . .

Biafra has learned a grave lesson.
Others would not be so stooopid as to fall for Hausa and Yoruba trap of scape-goatism again.

Let me tell you about Nigerians.

You see that religion called Islam huh?
It is the strong bond btw Hausa and Yorubas. . . When it comes to 'war'. . . They would form as ONE and like they say. . . the rest is history.

Hausas are the strongest in Nigeria. . . Yoruba. . .the weakest link.

The East and South? JUST SERVANTS EVEN WITH OIL DEPOSITS! kiss See Jonathan?
If you make too much noise. . .HAUSA AND YORUBA GO JUST TROWAY YA ARZZE FOR JAIL. . . LIKE UNA IBORI!!! cheesy
Mu he he he he he

So dear Nigerians. . . .DON'T FALL FOR IT. Unless you wanno look like these pictures here: wink
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Crayola1: 5:20am On Jan 14, 2012
I don't give a rat's arzze who you are. . . Stranger or Tpia or Suen Darling.
You insult me. . .I INSULT THE HECK OURRA YOU.
I did not notice your useless arzze on NL. . . DON'T ADDRESS ME.

Find another goddess to worship. . . I am not interested in your posts.
Stick to your 'cultural' section of NL for 'native goats'. . . you did not find me there abi?

You did this nonsense all year round last year. . .I AM SUPER READY FOR YOU DARLING.
WHO DA PHOCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
Even if you are Seun. . . You will not find me paying homage in Ogun state. .
I don't give a damn sugar. . .Go and worship him or her there.
That is what the ree-tarded BLACK MAN IS KNOWN FOR. . .hero worship!
Moo-Moo.
Kings and Queens of the cyber!!! I want to join your gang. . .please initiate me!
C'mon get your useless poverty-stricking ugly black niggerized subsidy frustrated behinds off my posts on NL.

Useless things. I dey here kampkeeee!!! DO YOUR PHOCKING WORST!
Next time get married and stay married. . . no need fluhkihg and reflunking ourra school to keep away from adult responsibilities.,

Even Tinubu has branched out of drug-trafficking! Haba!!!

Grow older. . . .You jobless old single miserable old cargo of NL. . .wor wor spouses plenty for here.
Don't take out your frustration on me. . .I DID NOT DECORATE YOUR LIFE WITH UGLINESS LIKE ORNAMENTS ON A CHRISTMAS TREE.

Blame ya God!!!

Try ya luck. . . Ewu!
Start posting pictures na. . . 

^^^
Did I say you should care who I am? I ask again are you ok?

Those were insults? I thought they were the rantings of the mentally disabled sad My bad, ill try to be more offended next time smiley
Yes yes you didn't notice me but responded to me anyway, up is down in your little world isn't it

Then stop responding? Worship? What exactly am I worshiping? An ode to a broke down drug addicted stripper? Skanking, Nigerian edition? How to be a bitter heffa?
Let me know

Oh you still think I'm miss whatever,not surprised probably was a challenge to remember your name this morning, I forgive you sad

I did this all last year when my account is only a few months old I doubt it, you've been producing D minus work so far, if this is you ready I'd hate to see what you do when you are unprepared lol.

Who do I think I am? I thought you didn't care And you don't have to pay homage on my behalf smiley once again I'm not worshiping anyone but you are welcomed to kiss the ground I walk on its actually cleaner than your current line of work smiley

I know, you worship me and the White man, I pity your existence sad

I've already told you to position to kiss the ground I walk on is now available, do you not want the position anymore?
Poverty stricken, how rich is that, you left where to come to where again? Lol have you forgot your trip through the port of authority at customs?
Wow you sure hate being black? It burns you up that you have to look at that blacl face of yours no wonder all your insults consist of the words ugly and black. Truly you are a creature worthy of pity sad
God truly knows best he has cursed you with the thing you most despise, irony at its finest smiley

Once again you addressed me, shut up and move on if you are reverting back to your cowardly ways

Lol I don't need to do my worst you've already bleeped up and I'm only using B+ material. If I pull out the A stuff you may slip into a coma. So continue to camp, whatelse do you do lol you know nothing you have said thus far is shocking.

Lol like I said you have a job that allows you to set your own hours, what do you need school for? You are your own businesswoman or something like that, prosti.tution can be considered self employment I guess? What do you write in on your W2s
and you have picked up where he left off smiley

why do you care if I'm single or not? You said you didn't care and you keep bringing it up?
I didn't ask for your marital status and you brought it up. I even congratulated you, yet you keep worrying about my dating life. Is my alleged singleness bothering you that badlysmiley lol

Lol who said I was miserably go through my posts and go through yours. They speak for themselves, I don't devote my being to denigrating people like you do. Infact what you do is the halmark of a miserable person,

God made the way he wanted me to be and I'm happy the way I am mabye you should find time to become at peace with yourself.

Like I said, people like you are the type to take a picture and display it as your own to unsuspecting men. I'd rather not have some poor guy being falsely led with false advertisement sad
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Lasinoh: 5:32am On Jan 14, 2012
For the fools who choose to disintegrate. . . may this not be your fate in the hands of the owners of Nigeria. . .
Kwashiokor stomachs with pregnant Biafra children. cry Say no to BIAFRA PART 2. Let it be buried with Ikemba! grin

Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Crayola1: 5:35am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^^
You reetard. When you can discuss other topics. . .lemme know. I have given you enough attention. Enjoy the view. Next time. . . tell God to create you complete-minus DIVINE UGLINESS. Try to be a dentist too and an orthopedic surgeon. K-legs and Michelle Obama teeth full for NL with lots of help! When you graduate. . .if you ever graduate. . . please let us know.

Olodo. . .it has been fun. Next ID please. This one is too boring. Especially without your UGLY Okoro-Yoruba NL gang of cyber, riff-raffs.
This woman is having the time of her life right now. . .don't expect me to jump over any Mount Pleasant bridge anytime soon like your desperado Omo-Yoruba 'Oluwatosin'! Tufiakwa. . . I nor be Ojukwu or Awolowo. Suicide or cowardice is not in my heritage.

Amen!

Back to topic please. . .
Nigeria cannot disintegrate becuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. . .

Biafra has learned a grave lesson.
Others would not be so stooopid as to fall for Hausa and Yoruba trap of scape-goatism again.

Let me tell you about Nigerians.

You see that religion called Islam huh?
It is the strong bond btw Hausa and Yorubas. . . When it comes to 'war'. . . They would form as ONE and like they say. . . the rest is history.

Hausas are the strongest in Nigeria. . . Yoruba. . .the weakest link.

The East and South? JUST SERVANTS EVEN WITH OIL DEPOSITS! See Jonathan?
If you make too much noise. . .HAUSA AND YORUBA GO JUST TROWAY YA ARZZE FOR JAIL. . . LIKE UNA IBORI!!!
Mu he he he he he

So dear Nigerians. . . .DON'T FALL FOR IT. Unless you wanno look like these pictures here:

^^^
Look folks she's cutting an running again lol what a coward.

Of course you want to change subjects. I'd hate for my stupidity to be on display for the world to see lol.

Why are you worried about my looks? Are they yours? Live your life man lmao

Why not, i love the medical field. You do realize though that doctors still rely on other doctors for treatment? Or did you not think that far ahead when you cranked out that shitty comeback?

And yet michelle obama is still miles ahead of you with all her problems. What has stopped you lol? Of course I'll graduate, do you think we all want to become bums like you?

next I'd? Nope same I'd I don't need to make multiple accounts like you do, I'm not a coward that needs to hide behind diffent names smiley but I don't fault you for trying.

why do I need sidekicks? One person is more than enough for trash like you, it would be an insult to need backup to handle a 3rd rate clown like you.

After a long day of school you need a good laugh so I thank you for that smiley

You don't need to jump pushing you over will suffice.

Well you went back to your usual bashing so, I do believe we refer to your kind as cowards? Or do you prefer chicken? Punk? Bit.ch?

People don't fall for her tired song and dance. Like a tire fire you just sit back and watch it burn. Losers like her need a jump off point. Considering the fact that she hates Nigerians, her opinion means very little smiley
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Lasinoh: 5:42am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=807895.msg9605923#msg9605923

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Oh dia! Just looking at your posting history. . . No wonder. grin

No wonder. . .one of these UGLY Mgbati cowards of NL that refuses to die like BY SUICIDE like that WOR WOR FROG-FACE AWOLOWO!!! cry

Do I look like Onye-Oshi Platimonkey from Abia state? Please, head to the culture section of NL for LOCALS! cheesy

See your "Aigbofa" super star area gang-bangers. . . . wink

I told you I can sniff you from any dung hill.
Go and meet your 'gang' here. REETARDED MOOGOOS! grin
I am not looking or hero-worship on NL. kiss
I have given you enough doses of your dismal attempts at being the worst cyber/area bully. kiss
You can never win. . . . wink
Keep trying with several monikers. . . YOUR STOCK IN TRADE.
YOU DON TAYA TO BAN. . .Cuz I ain't kissing your feet. Not now. . .not ever.
I don't depend on oil subsidy money to feed myself like YOU NLanders. grin

You still dey quench. . .please contribute to the topic. . . just yapping for the fun of it is for lowlives like you. . .  kiss
I only bash people who type nonsense in my direction. . .repeating the same old nonsense if for reetards like you.
Even with your multiple IDs.

Mu he he he he he he

http://www.nigerianewswire.net/nigeria-security-challenges-cant-divide-nation-senator/

Here: Let me try to de-junk your reetarded brain. . . Awolowo suicide bomber or Ojukwu chimpazee coward? Which side do you take on this after reading this? kiss Please. . .PRINCETON GRADUATE TO BE. . .GO AND DO THIS HOMEWORK AND COME UP WITH SOME CONTRIBUTIONS.

Don't be a dunce for life! kiss
ONLY A DUNCE LIKE YOU WILL ENTER A THREAD. . .EVEN IF YOU STARTED IT AND START ATTACKING THE VIEWS OF OTHERS.
This is not a peace sign ok?
Just giving you an opportunity to respect your daft self. kiss
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Crayola1: 6:48am On Jan 14, 2012
Lasinoh:

^^^
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=807895.msg9605923#msg9605923

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Oh dia! Just looking at your posting history. . . No wonder. grin

No wonder. . .one of these UGLY Mgbati cowards of NL that refuses to die like BY SUICIDE like that WOR WOR FROG-FACE AWOLOWO!!! cry

Do I look like Onye-Oshi Platimonkey from Abia state? Please, head to the culture section of NL for LOCALS! cheesy

See your "Aigbofa" super star area gang-bangers. . . . wink

I told you I can sniff you from any dung hill.
Go and meet your 'gang' here. REETARDED MOOGOOS! grin
I am not looking or hero-worship on NL. kiss
I have given you enough doses of your dismal attempts at being the worst cyber/area bully. kiss
You can never win. . . . wink
Keep trying with several monikers. . . YOUR STOCK IN TRADE.
YOU DON TAYA TO BAN. . .Cuz I ain't kissing your feet. Not now. . .not ever.
I don't depend on oil subsidy money to feed myself like YOU NLanders. grin

You still dey quench. . .please contribute to the topic. . . just yapping for the fun of it is for lowlives like you. . .  kiss
I only bash people who type nonsense in my direction. . .repeating the same old nonsense if for reetards like you.
Even with your multiple IDs.

Mu he he he he he he

http://www.nigerianewswire.net/nigeria-security-challenges-cant-divide-nation-senator/

Here: Let me try to de-junk your reetarded brain. . . Awolowo suicide bomber or Ojukwu chimpazee coward? Which side do you take on this after reading this? kiss Please. . .PRINCETON GRADUATE TO BE. . .GO AND DO THIS HOMEWORK AND COME UP WITH SOME CONTRIBUTIONS.

Don't be a dunce for life! kiss
ONLY A DUNCE LIKE YOU WILL ENTER A THREAD. . .EVEN IF YOU STARTED IT AND START ATTACKING THE VIEWS OF OTHERS.
This is not a peace sign ok?
Just giving you an opportunity to respect your daft self. kiss

That was the best you could do lmao, that was the evil post? You couldn't find anything worse than that grin Wow I pity you cry Yes two post consisting of pictures is worth more than every single post you have made on all of your accounts combined grin Yes you are that much of a loser undecided

More ugly jokes yawn tongue New material please kiss

No you look more like a jackas.s is there a section for those kind of folks grin

What do you want him? I actually turned down his requests so he's all yours kiss

That's great to know that you are part blood hound

I don't have a gang cool don't need one cool

If I need hero, trust an believe you are not even a last place contender on that list? Are you that desperate for followers that you are willing to prostititu.te yourself to the highest bidder? Wait never mind you are lipsrsealed

I'm not a cyber bully kiss I have a life, would you like to borrow?

Sweetie the game was never yours to win, I've pretty much been dunking and shooting 3-pointers with no assists. I'd have to sit out for you to have a chance. Which is why you quickly ran back to your tribalism sideshow you are famous for cool

I've only had one Id, to your how many? tongue

No you trick for food and rent money kiss we know wink

Well when you actually start making sensible posts let us all know, then we know the lithium your doctor prescribed has finally kicked in grin

Absolutely none. Kiss
Divide Nigeria into 150million pieces. . .same result.
Treachery, mutual hatred and mistrust, greed, lack of spirituality, bigotry and wickedness.
How do fetish stark-illiterates live in peace with one another. . . being the Nigerians that they are? Cheesy

Can the Igbos live peacefully with the Yorubas? NO!
Can the Fulani live peacefully with the Beroms? NO!
Can the Urhobos(extremely troublesome and combative) live peacefully with the Itsekiris and Ijaws OR IGBOS? NO!

A divine curse for real. . . better to deal with one problem than with 150million problems.
Too bad we are dealing with a 'black' racial classification of people.
Like I always tell my white/black co-workers. . .Africans only regress. . .not progress.
May Ghana continue to prove me wrong. Amen. Kiss

Best case scenario. . .the North and South can live in peace. . .cut out the Middle Belt(too lazy), the East(too criminal) and the West(too cowardly). . . then we can have a true Nigeria. . . but then again who can have peace with these three groups as separate countries?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. . . Nigeria is stuck! Cry

Your first post on most forums would be considered trolling, in layman's terms purposefully saying stupid sh.it to start something.
Which is why people challenged your post and harshly. So if you don't type stupidly people will not continue to address you as such.

I'm on the side that will drop you in the middle of Baghdad with no weapons and draped in an American flag grin whoever is willing to do it I will support them cool
Lol who said I was going to Princeton grin But thanks for believing in me cheesy

Well seeing a life long dunce in action, I fear stupidity more now than ever kiss Thanks for the demonstration.

Oh you call trolling a view point? I call it wasting good bandwidth? You know nothing is better than making fun of children in war lipsrsealed

Did I ask for peace? Bring on the war, I'm tired of the easy skirmishes cool

Respect?! That's rich coming from Nairaland's number one deranged clown kiss cool

Come on clown continue to dance for me kiss
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Lasinoh: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2012
Crayola1:

That was the best you could do lmao, that was the evil post? You couldn't find anything worse than that grin Wow I pity you cry Yes two post consisting of pictures is worth more than every single post you have made on all of your accounts combined grin Yes you are that much of a loser undecided

More ugly jokes yawn tongue New material please kiss

No you look more like a jackas.s is there a section for those kind of folks grin

What do you want him? I actually turned down his requests so he's all yours kiss

That's great to know that you are part blood hound

I don't have a gang cool don't need one cool

If I need hero, trust an believe you are not even a last place contender on that list? Are you that desperate for followers that you are willing to prostititu.te yourself to the highest bidder? Wait never mind you are lipsrsealed

I'm not a cyber bully kiss I have a life, would you like to borrow?

Sweetie the game was never yours to win, I've pretty much been dunking and shooting 3-pointers with no assists. I'd have to sit out for you to have a chance. Which is why you quickly ran back to your tribalism sideshow you are famous for cool

I've only had one Id, to your how many? tongue

No you trick for food and rent money kiss we know wink

Well when you actually start making sensible posts let us all know, then we know the lithium your doctor prescribed has finally kicked in grin

Your first post on most forums would be considered trolling, in layman's terms purposefully saying silly sh.it to start something.
Which is why people challenged your post and harshly. So if you don't type stupidly people will not continue to address you as such.

I'm on the side that will drop you in the middle of Baghdad with no weapons and draped in an American flag grin whoever is willing to do it I will support them cool
Lol who said I was going to Princeton grin But thanks for believing in me cheesy

Well seeing a life long dunce in action, I fear stupidity more now than ever kiss Thanks for the demonstration.

Oh you call trolling a view point? I call it wasting good bandwidth? You know nothing is better than making fun of children in war lipsrsealed

Did I ask for peace? Bring on the war, I'm tired of the easy skirmishes cool

Respect?! That's rich coming from Nairaland's number one deranged clown kiss cool

Come on clown continue to dance for me kiss

NL #1 deranged clown indeed. . . and you keep following me around?
YOU HAVE BEEN A DERANGED FOLLOW-FOLLOW FAN FOR YEARS.
Givvvirup. . . YOU STINK AS A GROOPIE! kiss
Who is competing with a magg0t like you? undecided
Abi you wanno prove you can write epistles? 3-pointer ke?
Where do you think you are?
Your farm?
I ask again. . .who is competing with you?
You are sooooooooo jealous. . . you can't sleep.
Kpele o!
YOU ARE NOT GONNA HAVE THE LAST WORD SWEETY.
Get ready to graduate from NL. kiss

Please. . .come and shake your stinking azzzz for moi. . .
Jealous of my jokes. . . hme he he he he
No one finds your azzze funny on NL. . .it comes naturally my dia.
DRY BUSHITO MONKEY LIKE YOU.
What a miserable wench.
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Crayola1: 7:02am On Jan 14, 2012
Anyway as an outsider, I'm not privy to all the things going on in Nigeria or know what the average Nigerian wants. But I do believe Nigeria loses a lot if it breaks up. For starters your leadership role and essentially your sway in Africa and on the international stage will be diminished as some has said.

Visa entry between countries will remain the same as all the regions will be ECOWAS members most likely   so you can't technically ban each other from the new nation states,

Each region provides a function that benefits the whole whether is the service sector or agriculture.

I think diversity is what makes Nigeria a unique place and if it is utilized right can be a positive that can be put towards tourism for example smiley

And I don't honestly believe that splitting up will solve the problem. Instead of serious corruption in one country you now have it in several countries. Nothing changes. If corruption is tackled head on and real constructive solutions are made then things will get better.

Quite honestly if Nigeria splits I don't see it being a easy and peaceful process there are too many folks that profit from the chaos and I doubt they would want folks to mess that up by leaving the union.
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Lasinoh: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^^

Look at this SICKO?
Finally the dunce addresses the issues of the thread on page 4!
What did you say you were studying to be again?
To blind people? grin

Mu he he he he he
grin

More please. . . from the ramblings of a NL incoherent slut. . . plagued by congenital Syphillis!
grin
Grrrrrrrrrrrreat entertainment honey. . . Keep it coming!
More pirated epistles. . .
This race is not yours to win either. . .Try ya luck.
Lokito super star!
Bushito!!!! cheesy
Re: Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria by Crayola1: 7:12am On Jan 14, 2012
Lasinoh:

NL #i1 deranged clown indeed. . . and you keep following me around?
Who is competing with a magg0t like you? undecided
Abi you wanno prove you can write epistles?3-pointer ke?
Where do you think you are?
Your farm?
I ask again. . .who is competing with you?
You are sooooooooo jealous. . . you can't sleep.
Kpele o!
YOU ARE NOT GONNA HAVE THE LAST WORD SWEETY.
Get ready to graduate from NL. kiss

How can you follow someone in the same thread? Your stupid doesn't have a rock bottom does it? It's like a black hole that feeds on itself growing by the minute cry

Well  undecided you are actually? If I'm beneath you stop responding to me. I respond back to you just for the laughs  grin

Would you prefer cliff notes/spark notes for my posts, to help you keep up grin? Like I said nothing but net dear nothing but net cool

On the internet where do you want to be? In the back of an Astrovan with an overweight white guy who will pay you double if you call him "master"  undecided Go to him my dear  kiss

Not many places to farm in the city  cool

Well  undecided you are actually? If I'm beneath you stop responding to me. I respond back to you just for the laughs  grin

Jealous of what? Please tell me what I'm supposed to be jealous of? You're fake online persona  grin if that's the case, I pass. And you are still here so I guess you need a good insult or two to get you to sleep, I'm happy to oblige grin

I know I wont, because I've trained you so so well. I have you barking on command cool If we are lucky I can teach you to roll over, wait well damn you already are good at that  shocked

Graduate on a forum? You have no life outside of this site do you cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigeria Soldier Hitting Egede(Cultic Gesticulation)Surfaces On FB / Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian / Abubakar Umar To FG: Forget Census, Secure Nigeria First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.