Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! (763 Views)

Christiana Dunn 24 From Trinidad Looking To Meet Cute Guys / ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: / I Have Feelings For This Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by smartsoft(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2007
okay you guy should contribute, thank God to nairaland met someone in da room i now felt like hummmm i like her i know you guys know that kind feelings anyway, we started chatting on phone, i like her and she talks matured call her when ever i'm board and notice some funny things, you see started having this kind of feelings and the more i try to press it down the more it grows ! i don pass through some funny relationship like that and i'm really fused up, you guys can testify to some i posted here along time ago, i just believe that if guy fall in love it's very hard to come out of it, i don't need all this hanky panky thing, i don't like it, want someone i can date and some years to come we plan for some big thing !

Ladies want to be love i don't believe when they say love no dey, if you see someone you love and the person loves you back as he/she claims, people we get jealous of your love,

My ex has been mishaving and i called it a quit ! because i refused to have sex with her just because i felt it was not right time to do that she was a virgin and all that in nutshell i said no sex and we called it a quit, she told me she was gonna hv sex in school if i don't have sex with her, is that suppose to be a treat, well told her suite yourself baby, do what ever you wanna do and you cons. will hunt u and judge u

But this person i met here, heeheheh she behave matured and you know i like her . and i asked her is this feeling for me alone as in i'm i the only one feeling this way and she said know likewise her, so right now i want God to take control of everything oooo because i'm tired of hanky panky, games, sort of

that is the reason why i ask this, and the funnies thing , i asked her before doing this and she said i should ask the room,

So you guys what do you think, you guys should know the girl i'm talking about, "CHRISTIANA" nice girl anyway
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by chistiana(f): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2007
nnn
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by smartsoft(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2007
hummm
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2007
Hmmm . . . hmmm . . . hmmm . . .
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by niceuzor: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2007
See NAIRALAND LOVE shocked abeg take am easy oh?
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by aloib(f): 12:42am On Oct 08, 2007
too much information
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by ikamefa(f): 4:00am On Oct 08, 2007
smartsoft:

okay you guy should contribute, thank God to nairaland met someone in da room i now felt like hummmm i like her i know you guys know that kind feelings anyway, we started chatting on phone, i like her and she talks matured call her when ever i'm board and notice some funny things, you see started having this kind of feelings and the more i try to press it down the more it grows !

cheesy sniffs the air! do i smell something hot and[b] heavy [/b] grin

smartsoft:

My ex has been mishaving and i called it a quit ! because i refused to have sex with her just because i felt it was not right time to do that she was a virgin and all that in nutshell i said no sex and we called it a quit, she told me she was going to hv sex in school if i don't have sex with her, is that suppose to be a treat, well told her suite yourself baby, do what ever you want to do and you cons. will hunt u and judge u

shocked wetin this sex-thingy go cause heeeeeeeee! grin grin grin grin grin

smartsoft:

But this person i met here, heeheheh she behave matured and you know i like her . and i asked her is this feeling for me alone as in i'm i the only one feeling this way and she said know likewise her, so right now i want God to take control of everything oooo because i'm tired of hanky panky, games, sort of

that is the reason why i ask this, and the funnies thing , i asked her before doing this and she said i should ask the room,

So you guys what do you think, you guys should know the girl i'm talking about, "CHRISTIANA" nice girl anyway

wow! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ topic you want to know what we think? undecided

let me speak for ma-self , you met someone through this forum

she rocks your world! wink

ain't nuffing about it, its aight!

you both go on with your bad-selves grin grin grin

just come back in here later to inform us of the wedding! shikena! cheesy
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by Uche2nna(m): 5:37am On Oct 08, 2007
And one more thing, ehhmmm, errr,, read ur posts one more time before hitting the "send" button. undecided

Anyway, congrats on ur new found love cool
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by smartsoft(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2007
Not what you guys think ! we met online and we started talking, we've actually met physically. haba you guys just concluded just like that, you guys are making me feel guity asif i did something wrong to bad gussssssssssssssssssssssh
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by niceuzor: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2007
smartsoft na my nairaland babe u dey talk about 4 here oh? angry Christiana -so you re now going out with guy grin
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by smartsoft(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2007
Ole uzor hehehe ehe con thief 4 my hand now
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by somze(f): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2007
Smart
Does she feel thesame way?
If so then thats a good thing, and you say she's matured that makes it even better, some of us go out with lipsrsealed.
Anyway, I hope you guys are around the same area though, long distance relationships can be hell on earth. wink

I wish you guys the best
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by iice(f): 3:05am On Oct 09, 2007
Uche2nna:

And one more thing, ehhmmm, errr,, read your posts one more time before hitting the "send" button. undecided

Anyway, congrats on your new found love cool

grin grin grin ditto! cheesy
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2007
hhmmmmm, interesting. congratulations, smiley
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by zignorr(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2007
chistiana:

cool cool my honey, don't u think your granny is too sweet for an handsome guy like you.

my kiddo must hear this.

Granny! . . . what is happening? sad sad
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by smartsoft(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2007
ya she feel same way ! not really far from me
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by anney(f): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2007
congrat if it is not a joke o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by smartsoft(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2007
can that be a joke ? huh
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by sylvao2000(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2007
@Smartsoft and Christiana, how far have you guys gone l guess you are the yougest couple in town of nairaland now wish you all the best, l dey gree una ooo
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by chistiana(f): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2007
j
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by CrazyMan(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2007
Just inform me when both of you would be getting married that’s the most important.
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by havanah: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2007
that is sooooo sweet cheesy cheesy cheesy congrats, it doesnt matter where u met as long as uve met and feel the same thats what its all about,
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by smartsoft(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2007
Honey you say what ? na only seun gat that right to delete it no worry leave them alone at least some folks here like me hehehehe honey what's good ? miss yaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by woleprof(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by Busta(f): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2007
Lordy, Lordy, Lordy
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by cuteNhot(f): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2007
chistiana? the same chistiana that, lipsrsealed
mann you betta have good jumbe.
Re: Christiana And Smartsoft Hummm Feelings Growing ! by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 17, 2007
hmmmmm. . . . nice. but you guys should have kept this between yourself. . . undecided no need for publication of ur ehrrrrrrrrrm lipsrsealed tongue

(1) (Reply)

She Fell In Love With Me Just Because Of My Boxers / Lovers Of Okrika Goods{tokunbo}meet Here / People In Katsina State, Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.