Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Need Someone To Help Register An Ltd Company In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Someone To Help Register An Ltd Company In Nigeria (1086 Views)

I Just Registered A LTD Company / How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC / Cost Of Incorporating A Ltd Company At CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Help Register An Ltd Company In Nigeria by Leslexx: 12:28am On Oct 08, 2007
Hello All,

I'm a Nigerian based in the UK and I have been trying to Register an LTD company in Nigeria for the past couple of weeks for a business we are opening up in Nigeria. The problem is that the so-called Lawyer we took is messing us about and unnecesarily delaying our operations which is having the knock-on effect of costing us money.

Can anyone here at Nairaland help or recondmend someone or a Lawyer that can incorporate the company for us pronto?

All the details i.e. share capital, directors, % of share holders, line of business etc are ready.

Thanks Guys
Re: Need Someone To Help Register An Ltd Company In Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Oct 08, 2007
I don't know you but I am kind of in the same boat BUT I would advice that you not just get a stranger to do this for you but actually get someone you know well to do it for you. From the much I hear of it all, telling some stranger to help you is like telling a stranger to help you open a bank account in Nigeria. The person can end up using the business name for illicit business if you are not careful. I am actually having my mum go down there this next month to help me work on every little thing she can and the rest I get to go down there to deal with on my own.
Re: Need Someone To Help Register An Ltd Company In Nigeria by sbm4real(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ poster,

We need to understand that not all Nigerians are into scamming. There are loads of trustworthy guys in Nigeria. I am management consultant by profession with specialty in strategy and business development. We represent quite a number of UK companies in Nigeria. We could help sort out your registration issues because we have a legal dept that could do that.

Check the profile at www.lomerg.com or reach me on femi.ilori@lomerg.com, 08035749912
Re: Need Someone To Help Register An Ltd Company In Nigeria by delarontus(f): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2007
I can register the companies but since we do not know each other, its better you get a trustworthy contact in Nigeria who will liaise with me. That way, both parties' interests are represented. This is what I suggest to my foreign clients in order to be transparent and get documents properly signed. I can be reached via delarontus@yahoo.com
Re: Need Someone To Help Register An Ltd Company In Nigeria by Leslexx: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ sbm4real and delarontus
Re: Need Someone To Help Register An Ltd Company In Nigeria by sbm4real(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2007
@poster,

Kindly post your email address online or you mail me confidentially at femi.ilori@lomerg.com so that we can continue our discussions
Re: Need Someone To Help Register An Ltd Company In Nigeria by Leslexx: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2007
@sbm4real

sent you an email already this morning
Re: Need Someone To Help Register An Ltd Company In Nigeria by disc20: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2013
For current procedures on how to register your business in Nigerian, read the step-by-step guide here http://fertilenigeria..com/2013/08/how-to-register-your-business-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Help To Make Money With My Little Token / Telephone Chat Line (friendship, Dating, Relationship) / Where To Buy Manicure/pedicure Equipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.