Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies (2300 Views)

How Romantic Are You? / Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) / How Romantic are Nigerian Men (and Women)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by martinseme: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2012
Are nigerian women soo strong hearted that they cant fall inlove.alot of the that i have met are not romantic at all.
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Mynd44: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2012
Very romamtic
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2012
What's your definition of romantic? It depends on what you define romantic to be!
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by MrCork17: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2012
martinseme:

Are nigerian women soo strong hearted that they cant fall inlove.alot of the that i have met are not romantic at all.

show them moiney and they will be romantic! (no oofeince) angry
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Mynd44: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
We all know you roll with hoes
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by tellwisdom: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2012
angry angry angry What da hell is wrong with this dude asking the OP what he meant ROMANTIC??.

Your-*Too knw* is getting out of hand and becoming irritating everyday man angry angry. #Caution urself naw sad angry
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Mynd44: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2012
Here we go again
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by pato405(m): 2:21am On Jan 13, 2012
they are money reducing agents! wink wink wink
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Cuddlemii: 3:27am On Jan 13, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
We all know you roll with hoes

muah. well said!!

martinseme:

Mr, Cork:

show them moiney and they will be romantic! (no oofeince) angry
pato405:

they are money reducing agents! wink wink wink

"Duh!" This is the romance section, so all the ladies here are romantic. Your statements are not valid here, take it to another section or another forum.
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Mynd44: 8:03am On Jan 13, 2012
My Nigerian ladies are romantic jorh. I love them. The only thing is that they come with a bag of drama but that only makes me love them more
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by pato405(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2012
Cuddlemii:

muah. well said!!

"Duh!" This is the romance section, so all the ladies here are romantic. Your statements are not valid here, take it to another section or another forum.

is the section the criteria for validity?  , or are you simply trying to be biased ?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by claremont(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2012
pato405:

is the section the criteria for validity?  , or are you simply trying to be biased ?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Sound! grin
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Mynd44: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2012
load of bullisht
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Cuddlemii: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2012
pato405:

Come again please, I didn't get u the first time.
Obviously most of the ladies on here are romantic, why else would they have picked the section?
Why are u also on the romance section if not because we have romantic ladies here. Can u interact/relate with ur same sex on all romantic issues? Nah so give the ladies here some credit wink
Its fortunate that ladies in "general" r more soft, warm, sexy and emotional so they are the romantic ones, naija men are all about the manhood what it charges, discharges & recharges.
Gotta give it to the ladies for putting up with the archaic romantic lifestyle men tongue
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by MrsChima1(f): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2012
How romantic do you want Nigerian women to be? I thought the men wanted to be the leader of all relationships?
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Mynd44: 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2012
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by pato405(m): 1:05am On Jan 14, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Come again please, I didn't get u the first time.
Obviously most of the ladies on here are romantic, why else would they have picked the section?
Why are u also on the romance section if not because we have romantic ladies here. Can u interact/relate with your same sex on all romantic issues? Nah so give the ladies here some credit wink
Its fortunate that ladies in "general" r more soft, warm, sexy and emotional so they are the romantic ones, naija men are all about the manhood what it charges, discharges & recharges.
Gotta give it to the ladies for putting up with the archaic romantic lifestyle men tongue

@Cuddlemii:

I can imagine how much you crave and bask in fantasies of being cosseted and cuddled (as much or even much more than your pseudonym suggests) grin grin grin grin, anyway, I can help you out with that if that's all you crave for sha! wink wink wink wink

, and just for your records, men aren't archaic in anyway. ladies (9ja in particular) have decided to deregulate their downstream sector as an austerity measure i guess grin grin grin grin and this, to a large extent calls for the sometimes adverse reactions you term as ''archaic''. There aint no archaic man. cool cool cool cool cool

men seek pure undiluted affection not dependent on their financial muscles. hop that clears your misconception about men.
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Cuddlemii: 2:33am On Jan 14, 2012
pato405:

@Cuddlemii:

I can imagine how much you crave and bask in fantasies of being cosseted and cuddled (as much or even much more than your pseudonym suggests) grin grin grin grin, anyway, I can help you out with that if that's all you crave for sha! wink wink wink wink

, and just for your records, men aren't archaic in anyway. ladies (9ja in particular) have decided to deregulate their downstream sector as an austerity measure i guess grin grin grin grin and this, to a large extent calls for the sometimes adverse reactions you term as ''archaic''. There aint no archaic man. cool cool cool cool cool

men seek pure undiluted affection not dependent on their financial muscles. hop that clears your misconception about men.

A lady needs to go about with a dictionary if she is going to be romantically linked to u or start a romantic journey with you. Is it because of romance that you used all these vocabulary for me. Odikwa serious and intense.

Anyways, I am into the romantics and I have noticed that naija men lack in that department because they only communicate with their manhood. They are never considerate of the lady, her emotional needs, desires, fantasy and what gets her satisfied/pleasured. But with your analysis, there is hope. I believe you!

I don't even think you need financial muscles, your ways with words is more than sufficient. Damn!
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by pato405(m): 2:55am On Jan 14, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I don't even think you need financial muscles, your ways with words is more than sufficient. Damn!

hahahahahaaaaaaaaa, can't stop laughingggggg!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

babe no be so o! i wish it were. undecided undecided undecided

your perception about 9ja guys is grossly jaundiced. are you speaking from experience or heresy? you also sound like a feminist wink wink wink wink wink wink.

can we talk more on the other side please? holler mie: minajkindy@yahoo.com
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Roland17(m): 3:04am On Jan 14, 2012
martinseme:

Many use the bolded as defense mechanism, so as not to seem weak hearted or easy preys,
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Cuddlemii: 3:23am On Jan 14, 2012
pato405:

hahahahahaaaaaaaaa, can't stop laughingggggg!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

babe no be so o! i wish it were. undecided undecided undecided

your perception about 9ja guys is grossly jaundiced. are you speaking from experience or heresy? you also sound like a feminist wink wink wink wink wink wink.

can we talk more on the other side please? holler mie: minajkindy@yahoo.com

I am not a feminist grin grin grin. What would you have said when I used to bash/argue in support of ladies & against men? u probably would have named me a mad woman.

I am entitled to my own opinion just like you are as well. So its not hearsy, its fact or happens in most cases.
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Mynd44: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2012
^^^
Whoa girl easy
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Chimezie198(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2012
Op just keep trying.
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by LesbianBoy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2012
@poster if i hear say naija girls romantic eh!, romantic ko lomantic ni tongue
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2012
All I know is that Nigerian girls are romamtic
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by iceblock(m): 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
some of them are romantic while most dont even know the true meaning. . . . .
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Mynd44: 3:38am On Jan 15, 2012
The most romanti ones are on NL romance section. And no Mrs Chima is not included
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 15, 2012
Ask your pops.
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Mynd44: 4:00am On Jan 15, 2012
Perhaps his pops is on NL
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 15, 2012
Perhaps you're his pops
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Jaywon242(m): 6:45am On Jan 15, 2012
some of them re romantic nd some re not. I ve met ladies on both sides of the divide, so look for the romantic ones and u will find them
Re: How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies by Goldieluks: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2012
OP maybe the ones you met are those ones that grew up in the hard way. I reckon most Nigerian girls are romantic,and it all boils down to your definition of 'romantic'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? / I'm In Love With My Best Friend / Ugly Girls Vs Pretty Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.