Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

She Give Am Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Give Am Food (1937 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Give Am Food by drnoel: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2012
Guys I just heard a story some days ago about a guy dating this Uyo chick which his parents do not like. He is the first son of a family of 3 boys, has a Federal job and is based in Port Harcourt. He is comfortable, and is actually ready to settle down. Anyway, I am told that after his parents gave the Ultimatum for him to break-up with her, the guy actually tried to do so but then, something unusual happened. When the girlfriend come over for the weekend he tried break-up with her and they had a nasty fight after which she stormed out of the house. When she returned she tried to make-up with him so she prepared Ofe Nsala and pounded yam for him (so am told) which he ate cos its his best soup. She then gave him the nyashing of his life that night. The next morning, the guy told his parents that he is not interested in what they want to say. That he was marrying her,, which am told he did.

Guys what would be ur take on this. Give ur comments on the issue what ea it may be,
Re: She Give Am Food by Flashaldrin(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2012
So how did you arrive at the conclusion in your topic
Re: She Give Am Food by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2012
So where the bloody hell did he eat toto water? undecided

Horrendously st[i]u[/i]pid post!. . . Nonsense!
Re: She Give Am Food by drnoel: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2012
@sexkillz u really are a silly buzz. I didn't ask u to comment abeg, just pass by, hmm. Make I hear word olushi.
I just recounted the story like I was told
Re: She Give Am Food by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
And for believing a fanciful story, and adding toto water to spice it up, you are a what? A fool!
Re: She Give Am Food by drnoel: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2012
sorry no can do, keep screaming but try to buzz elsewhere,
Re: She Give Am Food by LaParisienne(f): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2012
drnoel:

Guys I just heard a story some days ago about a guy dating this Uyo chick which his parents do not like. He is the first son of a family of 3 boys, has a Federal job and is based in Port Harcourt. He is comfortable, and is actually ready to settle down. Anyway, I am told that after his parents gave the Ultimatum for him to break-up with her, the guy actually tried to do so but then, something unusual happened. When the girlfriend come over for the weekend he tried break-up with her and they had a nasty fight after which she stormed out of the house. When she returned she tried to make-up with him so she prepared Ofe Nsala and pounded yam for him (so am told) which he ate cos its his best soup. She then gave him the nyashing of his life that night. The next morning, the guy told his parents that he is not interested in what they want to say. That he was marrying her,, which am told he did.

Guys what would be your take on this. Give your comments on the issue what ea it may be,

@OP
Be very careful of what you say abt Uyo girls. I'm warning you now angry
Re: She Give Am Food by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
Leave the "Narrowly Escaped Deluded Christmas Goat!". . . It is Idiotic Storytellers like him with a wacky sense of Imagination that has gotten Nollywood to the pits of hell where it currently resides!. . .
Re: She Give Am Food by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2012
I would have talked but Sexkillz has said it all
Re: She Give Am Food by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2012
Poster are u stable @ alll,how does title correspond to post,someone seems to be tired of cleaning stables hence d display of "head gone head no good".
Re: She Give Am Food by LaParisienne(f): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2012
sexkillz:

^^^
Leave the "Narrowly Escaped Deluded Christmas Goat!". . . It is Idiotic Storytellers like him with a wacky sense of Imagination that has gotten Nollywood to the pits of hell where it currently resides!. . .

You get mouth sha. But you can never match me tongue
Meanwhile, you said it all here.
Re: She Give Am Food by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
La Parisienne:

You get mouth sha. But you can never match me tongue
Meanwhile, you said it all here.
Na you sabi!. . .
Re: She Give Am Food by Mynd44: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2012
Yes oo. Na im sabi
Re: She Give Am Food by freecocoa(f): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2012
Op you dey mad o,I resemble your mate wey you go carry play? No try this rubbish again o. undecided
Re: She Give Am Food by LaParisienne(f): 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mynd_44:

Yes oo. Na im sabi
Stalker undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Give Am Food by Mynd44: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2012
La Parisienne:

Stalker undecided undecided undecided
[/quote
What can I say, I love the view of your backside
Re: She Give Am Food by Ranoscky(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2012
Op, but how an Uyo chick com take sabi cook Nsala soup?
Re: She Give Am Food by Mynd44: 12:03am On Jan 12, 2012
I wonder what toto soup would taste like. Will it smell like toto?
Re: She Give Am Food by Natasha2(f): 12:25am On Jan 12, 2012
. undecided
Re: She Give Am Food by Flygeriana(m): 3:54am On Jan 12, 2012
Mynd_44:

I wonder what toto soup would taste like. Will it smell like toto?
Nyamaa
Re: She Give Am Food by tpia5: 4:38am On Jan 12, 2012
When she returned she tried to make-up with him so she prepared Ofe Nsala and pounded yam for him (so am told) which he ate cos its his best soup. She then gave him the nyashing of his life that night. The next morning, the guy told his parents that he is not interested in what they want to say

and what's so unusual about him not seeing road again after s.ex.

isnt it common with guys.

especially the jjc ones.

first you cant ply him off with a crowbar, then later you couldnt keep him there with superglue.
Re: She Give Am Food by Cuddlemii: 6:02am On Jan 12, 2012
Ranoscky:

Op, but how an Uyo chick com take sabi cook Nsala soup?

Was about to say the same thing. The op could not even use the common afang soup that everyone knows. That was when I knew he was talking crap. But then again, there is nothing like the power of punny et food of a calabar/Akwa-Ibom lady only the op didn't coordinate his topic very well.

sexkillz:

So where the bloody hell did he eat toto water? undecided

Horrendously st[i]u[/i]pid post!. . . Nonsense!

sexykillz, which one is toto water? na wa o grin grin grin
Re: She Give Am Food by Mynd44: 6:30am On Jan 12, 2012
^^^
The OP modified the title
Re: She Give Am Food by OK2NV: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2012
As for me, if she can cook and yansh well she has jazzed me.
It don't matter the co-ordinates of her origin, you can be asian, caucasian or african of any origin.

The Guy knows what folly it is to follow the stereotype induced by his parents.

We are more divided in this country than ever and the worst thing about this is that the youth who had nothing to do with the civil war are being programed by their parents who should know the horrors of a war caused by tribalistic and religious intolerance.
Re: She Give Am Food by Basics007: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2012
tpia@:

first you cant ply him off with a crowbar, then later you couldnt keep him there with superglue.
Re: She Give Am Food by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2012
CHAIIIII!!! shocked shocked shocked
that babe don give the mumu juju chop grin
Re: She Give Am Food by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2012
poster: "so you've heard" my ashy ankles. tongue

duuuude, we know that you are talking about yourself.  tongue
she gave you some a^& and good food, YOU ACCEPTED. . .you're an African man, HELLO!!!!  grin
Re: She Give Am Food by Mynd44: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
lol
Re: She Give Am Food by tellwisdom: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2012
[size=15pt] shocked shocked Uyo??!!   shocked shocked Uyo??!!  shocked shocked Uyo??!!   shocked shocked Uyo??!!  Chineke me ehhhhhhhh   grin grin[/size]
Re: She Give Am Food by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
undecided
Re: She Give Am Food by tellwisdom: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2012
Sweerie, u need me in ur room?? undecided undecided
Re: She Give Am Food by drnoel: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2012
I read your comments, most of u guys spoke well but some people in this forum are really sick low life nycampos and twerps. If u are one of them sorry for you, if u are not then good for u. the story got nothing to do with me and my family has nothing against my woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is 20years And He Is 30years / Women, Necessary Evil? / Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.