Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? (3754 Views)

Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect / An Open Letter To President-Elect Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Justcash(m): 7:45am On Jan 12, 2012
DENOUNCE GEJ? MAKA WHY? WHAT DID HE DO TO NDIGBO?
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by stayreal: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Democracy gives people right to make choices as them deem fit. If Igbos are "cowards" and "chickens" like you said how is that your problem? I hate to comment on silly threads but this hypocrisy is nauseating. Before you ask Igbos to protest do you first ask the Nigerian state how many short-changings and injustices it has perpetrated on Igbos since the end of civil war? Maybe you fail to realize that what many in Nigeria are complaining today Igbos have seen 10x. We all need to quit calling people names because they peacefully chose a different path unless this is no longer democracy. FYI Igbos challenged 1966 pogrom with the rest of the east alone, they fought the war alone, Yorubas were the main group that took up the injustice meted out to MKO, Ijaws have been fighting their battle practically alone, Zango Kataf have been doing their thing alone, Berom is resisting their former ally all alone, Ogoni stood alone during their own ordeal, so tell me when has Nigeria spoken with one voice? This country was founded on lies upon lies upon lies and for any particular group in 2012 to act like they are mr innocent is laughable. At this point the only protest worth embarking on is for national conference considering the murderous level we have descended to.

Che this man is too much o  smiley
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by stayreal: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

I'm yet to see the gain in winning the presidency. I rather be a janitor in a country that resembles Luxembourg with its little population and landmass than being the president of a country that slaughters its people annually.

Sam, I don't know what these people see in the presidency of Nigeria? I am perplexed at these people. Has the presidency produced anything? Being president of Nigeria is like being selected to an exclusive party only to be the butt of jokes by the party goers (i.e. other world leaders). Nigeria is a joke to the rest of the world. 

My Eastern brethren, I tell you these people would love to see an Eastern president in 2015, so they can all turn on us together like they did 45 years ago. We don't want it, nor to we need it! We are waiting for the breakup of this unholy union called Nigeria.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by ezeagu(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

How come #occupy is rather silent in your Benue state?

It is no longer dying with laughter.

diluminati:

Wow now i know how igbo people think, i've been receiving answers like this all week. cry

I didnt base my suggestion on fuel subsidy alone, your people are dying and you guys are turning a blind eye like nothing is happening. aba! now its true as i was always told ' never trust an ibo man'

Yeah, that's the best thing to believe. So, anyway, are you guys protesting against the removal of the fuel subsidy, or are you protesting Boko Haram?

emiye:

maybe they want to become president in 2015. Jonathan will handover to igbos in 2015 seems to be their political calculation.

They will be paid in their own coin soon

TA! get out, after Boko Haram finishes Nigeria? The only reason northerners are protesting is because a southerner is in charge.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by uppa(m): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2012
No comment cos u av no point
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by phreakabit(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2012
Mehn. . . .THIS KAIN THING DEY PAIN EHN!!!! grin grin grin
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by chino11(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2012
Am still wondering why the Igbos should protest subsidy removal when in a real fact we have not benefitted from it over the years, except for ogboni infested demonic Yorubas that have used their cult to suck Nigeria dry. Though we cannot see all the money stolen by the yoroobas either in government or oil and gas sector changing their abodes for good. They remain the poorest region in Nigeria, living below 50cent daily, forming the largest area-boys, Yoruba-almajiri after their brother northern almajiri.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Ngodigha1(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2012
chino11:

Am still wondering why the Igbos should protest subsidy removal when in a real fact we have not benefitted from it over the years, except for ogboni infested demonic Yorubas that have used their cult to suck Nigeria dry. Though we cannot see all the money stolen by the yoroobas either in government or oil and gas sector changing their abodes for good. They remain the poorest region in Nigeria, living below 50cent daily, forming the largest area-boys, Yoruba-almajiri after their brother northern almajiri.

Thanks for the above.
Am happy you have told the fools here the whole truth.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Democracy gives people right to make choices as them deem fit. If Igbos are "cowards" and "chickens" like you said how is that your problem? I hate to comment on silly threads but this hypocrisy is nauseating. Before you ask Igbos to protest do you first ask the Nigerian state how many short-changings and injustices it has perpetrated on Igbos since the end of civil war? Maybe you fail to realize that what many in Nigeria are complaining today Igbos have seen 10x. We all need to quit calling people names because they peacefully chose a different path unless this is no longer democracy. FYI Igbos challenged 1966 pogrom with the rest of the east alone, they fought the war alone, Yorubas were the main group that took up the injustice meted out to MKO, Ijaws have been fighting their battle practically alone, Zango Kataf have been doing their thing alone, Berom is resisting their former ally all alone, Ogoni stood alone during their own ordeal, so tell me when has Nigeria spoken with one voice? This country was founded on lies upon lies upon lies and for any particular group in 2012 to act like they are mr innocent is laughable. At this point the only protest worth embarking on is for national conference considering the murderous level we have descended to.

A yoruba man can not talk like this.
The way you sound, its like you igbos are okay with the killings of your brethren.
chai!
A Bini man will never , i repeat , NEVER fall down to this level!
Why are you people silent? Is it because of the SGF? the bribe GEJ used to corner you people?

The igbo political clout in Nigeria is so weak it seem non existent. The only igbo people who's voices are heard are those in diaspora.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by chino11(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2012
^

Abiola

Kudirat

Bola Ige

What did Yorubas do when their dearly ones were slaughtered like rams by the Hausa almajiri Boko Harams? Did they lift a finger talk more opening their usual wide mouths, instead they went to Aso Rock to be bribed by the Hausa/Fulani.

You guys are the shame of the nation imagine your own won a presidential election and all you could do was to give him away to be slaughtered for a pot of 'ewedu'.

This cannot happen to the Igbos. Abacha knew too well that he couldn't raise a thumb on any Igbo son or daughter that was why he took his toll on you silly and daft Yoruba tribe because of their cowardice and gullibility. Virtually all the Yorubas that refused inducement where either kill or thrown to rot in jail, that is enough to provoke a civil war but you ediots decided to chicken out.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by HighChief4(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2012
diluminati:

A yoruba man can not talk like this.
The way you sound, its like you igbos are okay with the killings of your brethren.
chai!
A Bini man will never , i repeat , NEVER fall down to this level!
Why are you people silent? Is it because of the SGF? the bribe GEJ used to corner you people?

The igbo political clout in Nigeria is so weak it seem non existent. The only igbo people who's voices are heard are those in diaspora.

Just the way you guys retaliated the killings of MKO, Fela, Bola Ige, Kudirat and the list goes on. As if Boko Haram has not killed Yorubas. Bunch of cowards
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by manchy7531: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
igbos are not betrayers like you and your Yoruba people.once they give you their words so be it,especially if you are from the south, even the Hausa man can attest to that.

We will stand by him come day and night.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by manny4life(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2012
@diluminati,

Why do you bother SO MUCH about the Igbos? Let those who carry the head feel the pain, I really don't understand the need for all these selfish concerns. It's true the our Igbo brothers are victims of casualties, however, on that note, I believe Igbo leader want to thread carefully. No one wants the repeat of DARK history AGAIN, the best you can do is sympathize with the Igbo as well as the victims family, but you trying to instigate it for your purpose WILL NOT cut it.

Igbos have no beef with Jonathan, they voted for him, THEY WILL STAND BY HIM. If you and your tribe has any hidden agenda and you want the Igbos to strike first so you can use that as a backing platform, IT WILL NOT WORK. Igbos experienced a DARK MOMENT in history in their lives, GOD FORBID they repeat same mistake. You'll talk about the presidency, I think y'all are scared because you foresee this happening. Was it not about three weeks ago, several of your leaders were crying about marginalization? It's perfectly OK to express fear and concern but the way you're going about it, is so uncool.

In the issue about security, I will admit that security is LAX in this nation, while GEJ is responsible for security, however, we individuals contribute to our own personal defense and security. Per your words that GEJ has failed in the business of security, don't you think Igbo people will defend themselves? Rome wasn't built in a day, while I'm not making excuses, security CANNOT be beefed up in one day.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by DRANOEL(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

How come #occupy is rather silent in your Benue state?

its not silent theres protest in benue,its just not violent
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2012
Its in their genes to be slaves

Nzeribe, Daniel Kanu, Sullivan Chime even their leader

[size=18pt]2011: Ojukwu canvasses support for IBB[/size]
By Tony Edike, Enugu
THE Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, was yesterday, reported to be in support for the presidential ambition of former military leader, General Ibrahim Babangida, in 2011, saying he would support him as far as it was the desire and aspiration of the people of the country.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/05/2011-ojukwu-canvasses-support-for-ibb/
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by ezeagu(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2012
Why do other people mind Igbo society more than Igbo people do? Is it because their own lives and societies are so drab and hopeless and horrific in comparison to Igbo society, so they mind Igbo society's business because that's the only way to distract themselves from their useless lives?
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2012
Yes its because Igbo society are not drab, Infact for anything to happen for you as a Igbo in life you must leave your towns for other regions

The ones who make it in Igbo land are those who run away from those cursed land
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by ezeagu(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2012
And whose cursed land was it that Nigerians were fighting to keep in the union? Drab, boring, flavorless regions.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by HighChief4(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Yes its because Igbo society are not drab, Infact for anything to happen for you as a Igbo in life you must leave your towns for other regions

The ones who make it in Igbo land are those who run away from those cursed land

And who is making it in your land? My friend run back to your cave
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2012
Go and check the richest Nigerians and where they are located
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by HighChief4(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^I hope you are not talking about lagos, cos its known as a no man's land. So tell me where? Bunch of ingrates
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by dayokanu(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2012
Actually lagos is not a No mans land, it is a Igbo land.

Because Igbos are 95% of the population there, Igbos are the owners of the land, Its a Igbo ancestral land, Igbos are the kings there, Igbos are the governors there, Igbos are the elected politicians there

Delusion at its best
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by ezeagu(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
Irrelevant rants for people with irrelevant things to say. I hope while we're checking our brothers on Forbes, we're also checking the average wealth of our people overall.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by dayokanu(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^ WHile majority of the people keep making their wealth outside Igbo land rather than die in the cursed land
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by HighChief4(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^If only Lagos was never once the capital of Nigeria. What evil wind would have taken anybody to adulterous and incesteous Yoruba land
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by dayokanu(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2012
Calabar was also once capital

Abuja is currently capital and has been capital for about 20yrs

Why are these prosperous businesmen(not politicians) not based in Abuja
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by HighChief4(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
Not only Igbos are in Lagos, every other group including foreigners are also there in large numbers, simply because it is the economic capital of Nigeria. Now Yoruba go f[i]u[/i]ck yourself
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by dayokanu(m): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2012
Why cant you wanderers make your cursed evil forest villages economic capitals?
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by OneNaira6: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2012
Why do yoruba always talk about Igbo are in our land. Igbo are found in Lagos simple, less than 1% are in other Yoruba land.
Stop chest beating over nothing.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by OneNaira6: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Why cant you wanderers make your cursed evil forest villages economic capitals?

Buffon you are. The British made Calabar and Lagos the capital, not Yoruba. The Nigeria government made Abuja the capital, not Yoruba.  Go siddon.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by dayokanu(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2012
Tell your ppl to go back and appease the gods who cursed their lands so that every aspiring succesful youth dont have to run away from Igbo land before he can make it
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Ngodigha1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
One_Naira:

Why do yoruba always talk about Igbo are in our land. Igbo are found in Lagos simple, less than 1% are in other Yoruba land.
Stop chest beating over nothing.
Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’s Son Lambasts Amaechi For Attacking Jonathan / Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. / What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.