Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? (3744 Views)

Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect / An Open Letter To President-Elect Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2012
Jonathan rode on the fake alias of 'ebele azikiwe' to the throne and the Igbo people constituted a large percentage of voters and backers who put him there.
Now igbo people are being killed up north, and their 'installment' cant do anything to protect their lives.
He even added more pain with the fuel subsidy removal. So we have both insecurity and hardship poured upon the igbo people by their 'alleged son'.
Instead of blowing hot air about retaliation, i think the Igbo people should come out enmass and denounce Jonathan and strip him of that ebele azikiwe. Where are the obis, and the igwe's? why are they all silent? i'm ashamed of the igbo people!
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2012
after u denounce Boko Haram
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2012
I dont know what You mean by that. I'm not an hausa or fulani and i dont support Boko haram.
But is that the best you can do? Why are you people like this?
why is there no solidarity among the igbos? why are you people chickening out? or cant you guys do anything without ojukwu?
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by PointB: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2012
Given another chance, we will vote for him again. By the way who did Yoruba vote? And why?
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by asorocker: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2012
Denounce Jonathan because of Subsidy , my friend grow up and dont be lazy, the same subsidy was removed in Ghana, Niger, Chad, Must you live off subsidy and handouts ?
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2012
Wow now i know how igbo people think, i've been receiving answers like this all week. cry

I didnt base my suggestion on fuel subsidy alone, your people are dying and you guys are turning a blind eye like nothing is happening. aba! now its true as i was always told ' never trust an ibo man'
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Starlett: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2012
diluminati:

Wow now i know how igbo people think, i've been receiving answers like this all week. cry

I didnt base my suggestion on fuel subsidy alone, your people are dying and you guys are turning a blind eye like nothing is happening. aba! now its true as i was always told ' never trust an ibo man'

Hi, Milady,
Please DON'T make a generalized conclusion about the Igbo race simply based on a couple of errant responses on NL
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Beaf: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2012
diluminati:

Jonathan rode on the fake alias of 'ebele azikiwe' to the throne and the Igbo people constituted a large percentage of voters and backers who put him there.
Now igbo people are being killed up north, and their 'installment' cant do anything to protect their lives.
He even added more pain with the fuel subsidy removal. So we have both insecurity and hardship poured upon the igbo people by their 'alleged son'.
Instead of blowing hot air about retaliation, i think the Igbo people should come out enmass and denounce Jonathan and strip him of that ebele azikiwe. Where are the obis, and the igwe's? why are they all silent? i'm ashamed of the igbo people!

Desperation! grin

What a funny clod!
Now that the stark failure of your ethnically bigotted "owners of Nigeria" campaign is staring you in the face, you have suddenly remembered that Igbo's exist. Lol!
Why are you making ethnic calls? If not because your id!otic protest has always been hinged on ethnic bigotry? You rallied your ethnic group and failed, now you are begging those that "owners of Nigeria" think should be doormats. There is another thread thats practically begging ND peeps to blow up oil wells.

Fail.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2012
Please prove me wrong.
I've never heard any high profile igbo man come out to condemn Gej's policies.
It seems all igbos are very ok with his style of incompetent government.

Does it tell well with the igbo race?
How does the world see you people in this whole parade if you guys dont join the rest of the people and speak out?

But i think you guys have a special judgement on GEJ and we all like to hear it.

Silence means foolishness, the same which many nigerians think made you guys put a stain on Nigeria's history through Ojukwu
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Ngodigha1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2012
diluminati:

Please prove me wrong.

How does the world see you people in this whole parade if you guys dont join the rest of the people and speak out?

But i think you guys have a special judgement on GEJ and we all like to hear it.

Silence means foolishness, the same which many nigerians think made you guys put a stain on Nigeria's history through Ojukwu
You remind of the monkey I fed with bananas at the zoo last week. Am sure you are not the one, but do not remind of that first class monkey again.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2012
diluminati:

Please prove me wrong.

Shouldn't you be busy sucking your dirty BF balls and cooking his next meal?

No, we are not TRAITORS and HYPOCRITES like Yoruba and omo mgbati mgbati people. We have a mind of our own. We don't talk unnecessary like you COWARDS.  We calculative and act when the time is very very right.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by LogicMind: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
diluminati:

Please prove me wrong.

The thing wey sheep see keep silent, na im fowl see dey jump up and down.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2012
Please this is not time to rain insults on me. what manner of men are you? Be mild mannered please.
I dont hate igbo people and i never intend to turn this to an ethnic thing.
But i'm calling out to you, i love you guys. I weep when i hear another igbo person being killed for nothing.
I know you guys dont want another civil war but think this through as simple as this.
None of your esteemed leaders have come to strongly dissociate and condemn GEJ, please prove me wrong.
He has done nothing to protect you guys after the big favor you handed him.
And just ontop of the insecurity burden you guys have to carry now, comes hardship following fuel price increase.
The east has been hard hit in all of this mess but your leaders are keeping quiet. Will Ojukwu keep quiet like this?
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by uppa(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2012
@ diluminati (f) if i were u i wont waste my precious time with these sets of losers, they are sell out and they have been known to be rebels from on set, but they will all be put to shame wen the strike ends in d favour of the good nigerians that stood to fight for their rights, these igbos dont know their left from their right, im really ashamed of ur gullible mind and cowardice!!!
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by SamIkenna: 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2012
bump
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by SamIkenna: 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
Democracy gives people right to make choices as them deem fit. If Igbos are "cowards" and "chickens" like you said how is that your problem? I hate to comment on silly threads but this hypocrisy is nauseating. Before you ask Igbos to protest do you first ask the Nigerian state how many short-changings and injustices it has perpetrated on Igbos since the end of civil war? Maybe you fail to realize that what many in Nigeria are complaining today Igbos have seen 10x. We all need to quit calling people names because they peacefully chose a different path unless this is no longer democracy. FYI Igbos challenged 1966 pogrom with the rest of the east alone, they fought the war alone, Yorubas were the main group that took up the injustice meted out to MKO, Ijaws have been fighting their battle practically alone, Zango Kataf have been doing their thing alone, Berom is resisting their former ally all alone, Ogoni stood alone during their own ordeal, so tell me when has Nigeria spoken with one voice? This country was founded on lies upon lies upon lies and for any particular group in 2012 to act like they are mr innocent is laughable. At this point the only protest worth embarking on is for national conference considering the murderous level we have descended to.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by uppa(m): 11:35pm On Jan 11, 2012
@ sam and have you done anything meaningful to ur people that were killed by the bokoharm, has ur so called leaders made any protest or even a comment, guys u guys are sell out just take the fact in good faith, no justification in ur statement
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2012
diluminati:

Please this is not time to rain insults on me. what manner of men are you? Be mild mannered please.
I dont hate igbo people and i never intend to turn this to an ethnic thing.
But i'm calling out to you, i love you guys. I weep when i hear another igbo person being killed for nothing.
I know you guys dont want another civil war but think this through as simple as this.
None of your esteemed leaders have come to strongly dissociate and condemn GEJ, please prove me wrong.
He has done nothing to protect you guys after the big favor you handed him.
And just ontop of the insecurity burden you guys have to carry now, comes hardship following fuel price increase.
The east has been hard hit in all of this mess but your leaders are keeping quiet. Will Ojukwu keep quiet like this?

No, you don't love the Igbo's, do not pretend. Hypocrite. What concern is it of you that we voted for him? Are you that type of woman that tries to put asunder in another woman's marriage? Mind your boundary woman.

We discouraged a friend not to marry his Yoruba fiancee because she couldn't cook and would produce saboteurs. You sound like her; sooo bitter.

Mind your business. We can take care of ourselves and we have been doing so for the past 40years.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2012
uppa:

@ sam and have you done anything meaningful to your people that were killed by the bokoharm, has your so called leaders made any protest or even a comment, guys u guys are sell out just take the fact in good faith, no justification in your statement

Why do you guys suddenly care about us? Oh, you want us to go out and do your dirty bidding. No, it won't WORK. Mind your business and leave us to mind ours.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Ngodigha1(m): 12:00am On Jan 12, 2012
uppa:

@ sam and have you done anything meaningful to your people that were killed by the bokoharm, has your so called leaders made any protest or even a comment, guys u guys are sell out just take the fact in good faith, no justification in your statement
Get a life lil niggi.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by emiye(m): 12:20am On Jan 12, 2012
maybe they want to become president in 2015. Jonathan will handover to igbos in 2015 seems to be their political calculation.

They will be paid in their own coin soon
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by SamIkenna: 12:30am On Jan 12, 2012
I'm yet to see the gain in winning the presidency. I rather be a janitor in a country that resembles Luxembourg with its little population and landmass than being the president of a country that slaughters its people annually.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by gists: 12:46am On Jan 12, 2012
@Op, First of all, I don't think you are entirely correct. I know Mr. Olisa Agbakoba is an Igbo man and he is not in support of GEJ anti-people policy. Recently, I read of some high profile people protesting against the removal in Enugu http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/subsidy-removal-catholic-priests-lawyers-others-join-protest-in-enugu/. Having said that I also bliv they (Igbos) have the right (to or) not to defend their people. It their business. Most (definitely not all) Igbos think this is about ethnicity - protecting our son even if he is killing the future of unborn generations. They think by joining in the protest, they are being used by yorubas to fight for yoruba beneficiaries of oil subsidy i.e yoruba oil subsidy cabals. So now you can understand why someone said they will not go out and do your dirty bidding. or you people want awuf oil. They are determined to defend their son Ebele Azikiwe no matter the number of times he keeps mute on the Igbos being killed in the north or the kind of poverty breeding policy he formulates.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Dede1(m): 1:31am On Jan 12, 2012
@OP

Ndigbo will denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe after they have thoroughly denounced the presidency of Olusegun Obasanjo. You must remember Ndigbo voted for Obasanjo too.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by uppa(m): 2:48am On Jan 12, 2012
from all the above comments by u(igbos) i can see that ur tribalism is killing u and let me remind u no yoruba is asking u to fight for us bt for ur self cos we can fight our battle, also who told u that the cabals eating d subsidy are only yoruba, is Allison Madueke a yoruba man, pls get inform b4 u sell ur self into perpetual slavery, a word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by OneNaira6: 3:12am On Jan 12, 2012
When will you people learn to worry about yourself and stop engaging yourself in other people's business. Is it by force?  The Igbo mentioned what is going in Nigeria today is what they experienced after the civil war and over-comed it.  The community proved they do not need handouts to survive, they can manage themselves without one. What is your problem with that? Didn't your people chest-beat on NL, Igbo do not have political voice in Nigeria, now you want their voice?  grin grin You cannot force people to join a failed protest, you just cannot. Una getting desperate, stop begging and masking it of as a sincere concern.

Sam_Ikenna:

I'm yet to see the gain in winning the presidency. I rather be a janitor in a country that resembles Luxembourg with its little population and landmass than being the president of a country that slaughters its people annually.

support
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by dayokanu(m): 5:14am On Jan 12, 2012
Olodostein:

Shouldn't you be busy sucking your dirty BF balls and cooking his next meal?

No, we are not TRAITORS and HYPOCRITES like Yoruba and omo mgbati mgbati people. We have a mind of our own. We don't talk unnecessary like you COWARDS.  We calculative and act when the time is very very right.

Are you saying legendary traitors like Nzeribe and Daniel kanu are not Igbos?

OP, thats how they always do,

They are born to slave to any govt in Power. Its the slave gene

The same way they joined forces with IBB to annul elections in 1993 under Arthur Nzeribe

The same way they joined forces with Abacha to transform into life president under Daniel Kanu and YEAA

The same way they voted a bast@rd like OBJ into power
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 12, 2012
Now think this through.
When Big joe motors, a transport firm belonging to a Bini man in the North was torched what happened,
the valiant bini boys retaliated by destroying the mosque and the arabic school in Benin and killed some hausas.
They didnt come out to issue statements of retaliation and they didnt stay back to calculate their move.
They sent a strong message through their togetherness and solidarity.
But when it concerns Ibo people, no one comes to their aid. All we hear is statements after statements of retaliation when today boko haram will still kill some more ibos.
We didnt even wait to sniff anything, we acted promptly and sharply. We didnt wait for gej because we knew the guy is worse than a cripple now.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by EkoIle1: 5:37am On Jan 12, 2012
diluminati:

Please prove me wrong.

The picture below is a good answer to your question, The chicken is their for a reason, it's called chickening out.

Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Ngwakwe: 7:09am On Jan 12, 2012
When Okadigbo lead a purposeful protest march against the ills of Nigerian Nation, what happened Obasanjo killed him.
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by DRANOEL(m): 7:33am On Jan 12, 2012
Eko Ile:

The picture below is a good answer to your question, The chicken is their for a reason, it's called chickening out.

i wan die with laughter!
but seriously i think politically the ibo politicians are not very smart. at times like this when every other group has made its stand they will keep quiet. when a positive result comes out and the spoils of war are being shared'they will now come out screaming marginalisation
Re: When Will The Igbo People Denounce Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe? by Beaf: 7:38am On Jan 12, 2012
DRANOEL:

i wan die with laughter!
but seriously i think politically the ibo politicians are not very smart. at times like this when every other group has made its stand they will keep quiet. when a positive result comes out and the spoils of war are being shared'they will now come out screaming marginalisation

How come #occupy is rather silent in your Benue state?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of Nigeria's Richest Men Of 2011 And Their Networth / ADAMAWA GUBER: Ribadu Fails To Register In PDP, Beats A Hasty Retreat. / Why Buhari Want The Head Of Sen Bukola Saraki, The Senate President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.