Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Language Will We Speak In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Language Will We Speak In Heaven (3508 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by inedi: 7:14am On Jan 13, 2012
Just a question of the heart. Thank you
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Harpesin(m): 7:31am On Jan 13, 2012
Its Yoruba nau
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by inedi: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2012
Harpesin:

Its Yoruba nau

Give us your strong reason, why should the universal church comprising of people from all over the world with different languages, now settle to speak Yoruba.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:39am On Jan 13, 2012
Trust me thoughts is a universal means of communicating than language. Nimrod was concerned with linguistics - look at what it brought him. you obviously expect to get to heaven in this same earthly body with its biological functions and characteristics - you must assume God spoke to Moses in Hebrew because he wanted to grin questions such as this only serves to cement implausible assumptions of the after-life and heaven -
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by denitro(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2012
The Adamic language is, according to certain sects within Abrahamic traditions[citation needed], the language spoken by Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden,  (Book of Genesis 2:19)

The Adamic language is the "pure language" spoken of by Zephaniah (Zephaniah 3:9) and that it will be restored as the universal language of humankind at the end of the world.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Rgp92: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2012
inedi:

Give us your strong reason, why should the universal church comprising of people from all over the world with different languages, now settle to speak Yoruba.

It depend on which heave you're talking about.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by inedi: 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2012
My brothers & sisters, this matter of concern to me, and please think about it. When the idea came the first thing that came to my mind was tongues but I also thought that the bible said that tongues will end. Thank you
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2012
w
denitro:

The Adamic language is, according to certain sects within Abrahamic traditions[citation needed], the language spoken by Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden,  (Book of Genesis 2:19)

The Adamic language is the "pure language" spoken of by Zephaniah (Zephaniah 3:9) and that it will be restored as the universal language of humankind at the end of the world.

what a dirty biased religion. angry tongue
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

w

what a dirty biased religion. angry tongue

John the Baptist spoke Jamaican Patua!
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by inedi: 4:55am On Jan 14, 2012
I think when we put on our heavenly body, then we will know
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Joagbaje(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2012
Harpesin:

Its Yoruba nau

I think you're right. Yoruba say baba ,mama .I observe it's universal. Almost all tongues says baba,papa ,mama grin
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by plaetton: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2012
denitro:

The Adamic language is, according to certain sects within Abrahamic traditions[citation needed], the language spoken by Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, (Book of Genesis 2:19)

Big laugh. The religious mind can indeed be very imaginative after all.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2012
plaetton:

Big laugh. The religious mind can indeed be very imaginative after all.

Stick to your imaginary Nebraska man constructed from a piece of tooth. grin

Leave us to imagine the way we want.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by plaetton: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2012
While on the subject, why not aslo ask: what are we going to eat in heaven? are we going to grow food or eat manna for eternity? How about recreation and procreation. Will there be a fixed number of people in heaven for eternity or will we be able to procreate and multiply which would involve marriage and courship and sex?
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by inedi: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2012
plaetton:

While on the subject, why not aslo ask: what are we going to eat in heaven? are we going to grow food or eat manna for eternity? How about recreation and procreation. Will there be a fixed number of people in heaven for eternity or will we be able to procreate and multiply which would involve marriage and courship and sex?

May you should start a topic for that, since you thought about it. The truth is that we will all communicate then what will be the language of communication. That's all am asking
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Khab830: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2012
Arabic will be d universal language in heaven nd there will be no new birth nor death in heaven so no need 4 recreation cos we will be healthy at all times
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2012
what kind of a God is this who cant understand my language i dont want to go to such biased heaven. angry tongue
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Joseph12(m): 2:35am On Jan 15, 2012
So now, you asked  so take couple of deep breaths and try this, I have been working forty years in Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Anglo-Saxon,German, etc, There is an Adamic language, it's lowest form is variable(in some cases having more than on correct reading) and written; and in the main, is related to The English language as we know it, though to be sure there are some words in all languages, One person on this blog pointed out the advantages of Spiritual thought language,  and that in part is true because as you progress there are pictures that produce thoughts and whole pages or chapters of writing, English is from the Anglo and Latin meaning of "Angles and Men"   Anglo people borrowing ish form the Hebrew ish which is man, Origin:
Origin:
before 900; Middle English; Old English Englisc,  equivalent to Engle  (plural) the English  (compare Latin Anglī; see Angle) + -isc -ish1

2nd,  God understands your language, you need to understand His,  learning Adamic takes us back to the pure language which is perfected in thought; ritual and visual and does not confuse as does some of the remnant variants in these modern language,  it is for you that all might be viewed in the mind and passed into language and visual that opens the heavens to the investigator in full thought and understanding, if you could do that now you wouldn't need to study the bible or other texts to understand the creation,  you would not ask the questions because you would open your mind and know,
So all things are to be restored in the end "fullness of times", I will give you a few examples,  not really room on here to try and teach the process, but my email is not blocked in my profile; for anyone interested in pursuing more info,  I will share willingly,  but I am not looking for arguments ,  if interested in learning and research then mail me,
Eph_1:10  That inG1519 the dispensationG3622 of theG3588 fulnessG4138 of times[/b]G2540 he might gather together in oneG346 all thingsG3956 inG1722 Christ,G5547 bothG5037 whichG3588 are inG1722 heaven,G3772 andG2532 whichG3588 are onG1909 earth;G1093 even inG1722 him:
Examples:  [b]Kin
in adamic is "those who stand in the eye of God's covenant blessing.
so then King is the one who sits on the throne of the covenant blessing of God
kind [/b]is Those who understand and live as one in God,  ie,  those "Held in the eye of God in/by the covenant  of love"
'
God,  The one who " holds the Love of the Eternal Throne"

Wife, a pure one come down from heaven; and held twice close/sealed to another
which is related to [b]womb

widowed, what
What, "that which is held outside of the gate of the most high", ie the unknown,
Then there is Anglo-Saxon,  of Angels and Issac's sons, but angel would be ain'gel, first before the throne of God (on level one) and
"Members of the covenant house of throne of God." (leve 2 )

Ok one and all,  think and get in touch, Joseph, will of course continue to answer questions and ideas on this subject and site.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by plaetton: 3:48am On Jan 15, 2012
Joseph12:

So now, you asked so take couple of deep breaths and try this, I have been working forty years in Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Anglo-Saxon,German, etc, There is an Adamic language, it's lowest form is variable(in some cases having more than on correct reading) and written; and in the main, is related to The English language as we know it, though to be sure there are some words in all languages, One person on this blog pointed out the advantages of Spiritual thought language, and that in part is true because as you progress there are pictures that produce thoughts and whole pages or chapters of writing, English is from the Anglo and Latin meaning of "Angles and Men" Anglo people borrowing ish form the Hebrew ish which is man, Origin:
Origin:

ral) the English (compare Latin Anglī; see Angle) + -isc -ish1

2nd, God understands your language, you need to understand His, learning Adamic takes us back to the pure language which is perfected in thought; ritual and visual and does not confuse as does some of the remnant variants in these modern language, it is for you that all might be viewed in the mind and passed into language and visual that opens the heavens to the investigator in full thought and understanding, if you could do that now you wouldn't need to study the bible or other texts to understand the creation, you would not ask the questions because you would open your mind and know,
So all things are to be restored in the end "fullness of times", I will give you a few examples, not really room on here to try and teach the process, but my email is not blocked in my profile; for anyone interested in pursuing more info, I will share willingly, but I am not looking for arguments , if interested in learning and research then mail me,
Eph_1:10 That inG1519 the dispensationG3622 of theG3588 fulnessG4138 of times[/b]G2540 he might gather together in oneG346 all thingsG3956 inG1722 Christ,G5547 bothG5037 whichG3588 are inG1722 heaven,G3772 andG2532 whichG3588 are onG1909 earth;G1093 even inG1722 him:
Examples: [b]Kin
in adamic is "those who stand in the eye of God's covenant blessing.
so then King is the one who sits on the throne of the covenant blessing of God
kind [/b]is Those who understand and live as one in God, ie, those "Held in the eye of God in/by the covenant of love"
'
God, The one who " holds the Love of the Eternal Throne"

Wife, a pure one come down from heaven; and held twice close/sealed to another
which is related to [b]womb
widowed, what
What, "that which is held outside of the gate of the most high", ie the unknown,
Then there is Anglo-Saxon, of Angels and Issac's sons, but angel would be ain'gel, first before the throne of God (on level one) and
"Members of the covenant house of throne of God." (leve 2 )

Ok one and all, think and get in touch, Joseph, will of course continue to answer questions and ideas on this subject and site.

What is your historical, or acheological source for all that load of crap?

History of the English languageFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search

English is a West Germanic language that originated from the Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain by Germanic invaders from various parts of what is now northwest Germany and the Netherlands. Initially, Old English was a diverse group of dialects, reflecting the varied origins of the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms of England. One of these dialects, Late West Saxon, eventually came to dominate.

English changed enormously in the Middle Ages. Written Old English of AD 1000 is similar in vocabulary and grammar to other old Germanic languages such as Old High German and Old Norse, and completely unintelligible to modern speakers, while the modern language is already largely recognisable in written Middle English of AD 1400. This was caused by two further waves of invasion: the first by speakers of the Scandinavian branch of the Germanic language family, who conquered and colonized parts of Britain in the 8th and 9th centuries; the second by the Normans in the 11th century, who spoke Old Norman and ultimately developed an English variety of this called Anglo-Norman. A large proportion of the modern English vocabulary comes directly from Anglo-Norman.

Cohabitation with the Scandinavians resulted in a significant grammatical simplification and lexical enrichment of the Anglo-Frisian core of English. However, this had not reached South West England by the 9th century AD, where Old English was developed into a full-fledged literary language. This was completely disrupted by the Norman invasion in 1066, and when literary English rose anew in the 13th century, it was based on the speech of London, much closer to the centre of Scandinavian settlement. Technical and cultural vocabulary was largely derived from Old Norman, with particularly heavy influence in the courts and government. With the coming of the Renaissance, as with most other developing European languages such as German and Dutch, Latin and Ancient Greek supplanted Norman and French as the main source of new words. Thus, English developed into very much a "borrowing" language with an enormously disparate vocabulary.

The languages of Germanic peoples gave rise to the English language (the Angles, Saxons, Frisii, Jutes and possibly the Franks, who traded and fought with the Latin-speaking Roman Empire in the centuries-long process of the Germanic peoples' expansion into Western Europe during the Migration Period). Some Latin words for common objects entered the vocabulary of these Germanic peoples before their arrival in Britain and their subsequent formation of England.

The main source of information for the culture of the Germanic peoples (the ancestors of the English) in ancient times is Tacitus' Germania, written around 100 AD. While remaining conversant with Roman civilisation and its economy, including serving in the Roman military, they retained political independence. Some Germanic troops served in Britannia under the Romans. It is unlikely that Germanic settlement in Britain was intensified (except for Frisians) until the arrival of mercenaries in the 5th century as described by Gildas. As it was, the Angles, Saxons and Jutes arrived as Germanic pagans, independent of Roman control.

According to the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, around the year 449, Vortigern, King of the Britons, invited the "Angle kin" (Angles allegedly led by the Germanic brothers Hengist and Horsa) to help him in conflicts with the Picts. In return, the Angles were granted lands in the southeast of Britain. Further aid was sought, and in response "came men of Ald Seaxum of Anglum of Iotum" (Saxons, Angles and Jutes). The Chronicle talks of a subsequent influx of settlers who eventually established seven kingdoms, known as the heptarchy. However, modern scholars view the figures of Hengist and Horsa as Euhemerised deities from Anglo-Saxon paganism, who ultimately stem from the religion of the Proto-Indo-Europeans.[1]

English and Adamic language: Biggest load of crap I have seen on this forum this year.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Joseph12(m): 6:53am On Jan 15, 2012
plaetton, So sorry to see you upset , throwing all the Facts so hard, lets you miss real possibilities, of languages which definitely would need to be considered, The modern form of English, comes exactly from all directions you mentioned and the dates are probably are fair as well, what you miss is that these languages did not come along by chance they were from the beginning meant and guided to the place that they would play in bringing the Root Adamic found in some part/percentage in them all and the evolution from the older forms to the present guided to modern Day English which is in large degree the REFORMED Adamic/brought at this time, the dispensation of the Fullness of times mentioned, ie the latter days, We hope God will bless you and help you express yourself a little more calmly, There is a difference between conversation and accusations, anger peaceful beliefs and opinions, happy to start over and share our views as friends, Joseph p.s, it would not be appropriate for me to respond further to anger, and add disruption to the site, I will however answerer to others as they post questions.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by plaetton: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2012
@Joseph12:
I appologize for my outburst.
It's hard to maintain my cool when I see someone trying to sell personal opinion that contradicts known facts as truth. Opinions are opinions and there are plenty of them on this forum, But known facts remain known facts.
We are living in the information age and the days are speedily coming to an end when people in religious garb conjure and twist facts to suite their ecclesiastical agenda.

That the english language is now a devinely inspired or guided language is very laugh[/b]able at best. Why not Yoruba or Igbo language? Self-deprecation at its worst.

For anyone trying to know the origin or forbearer of human languages, one only has to look at where homo sapien sapiens (modern humans ) first walk on the earth. It is an undisputable and incontrivertable scientific , historical and archeological fact that south eastern African (Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Ethiopia) was the cradle of human life on earth on or about 100,000 yrs ago. That is where you should begin your search for the first(devine or not) language. However, those languages may have been lost over time and given way to several variants.

The ancient Sanscrit language of India is said to be the forbearer of all modern European languages, with each of the varients having more influence on the others.

If you cannot support your position with any historical facts, then I suggest that you let readers know that it is just your [b]personal opinon
not supported by any known facts.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
plaetton:

@Joseph12:
I appologize for my outburst.
[b]It's hard to maintain my cool [/b]when I see someone trying to sell personal opinion that contradicts known facts as truth. Opinions are opinions and there are plenty of them on this forum, But known facts remain known facts.

No surprise here, militant atheists and radical Islamists have an anger problem grin

So no need to apologise , we understand.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by plaetton: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2012
frosbel:

No surprise here, militant atheists and radical Islamists have an anger problem grin

So no need to apologise , we understand.

I'm not perfect, but I try to learn and improve everyday.

Humility is probably something you are yet to understand.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by OmoPastor(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2012
@ poster

why don't you get there first, this should not be your concern.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by LogicMind: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2012
I also wonder what means of transportation will be there or will we all be floating around?
and work? what type of job shall we be doing? I mean I just can't sit and sing praises without end.
And most importantly, will Mary be giving free blowjobs as there won't be any cash around?
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by inedi: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2012
OmoPastor:

@ poster

I have already said it that maybe when we put on our heavenly body we will know, that's to say when we get there.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by newmi(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
We must realize that the humian is limited to comprehending only things within the shere of its abilities but the spirit knows all things thats why its possible to recognize any of the prophets of old or the apostles when one gets to heaven even at first contact but we never lived in their time, we only read about them in like manner we will be able to communicate in the language of the spirit.
Don't forget heaven is where we are from that is our nationality so it is only normal to speak the language thats obtainable there infact our spirit this very hour in well acquinted with that language.
Philippians 3:20
But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by LogicMind: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2012
As I'm going straight to hell, anybody know what language they have there as well?
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 19, 2012
OmoPastor:

@ poster

Yes, when we get to the 'river' we would cross the river. I don't want to know about the language, all i pray for is the grace of God to lead me on, and keep us faithful to His calling. smiley
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by inedi: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2012
Logic Mind:

As I'm going straight to hell, anybody know what language they have there as well?
You don't need to go to hell, just receive Christ as your Lord and savior and you are in heaven
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by inedi: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2012
I also think that we can insight into all reality, so can still be here on earth and know what language we will speak in heaven by the help of the Holy Spirit.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by LogicMind: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
Satan just told me to start learning hausa language as that's the main language in hell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Error Of "Double Portion" - NT Believers Are Blessed Beyond Limits / Video Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Crying While Preaching On Stage / Why Do Athiest Discriminate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 221
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.