Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

What Language Will We Speak In Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Language Will We Speak In Heaven (3627 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2012
Logic Mind:

Satan just told me to start learning hausa language as that's the main language in hell.

shut up dumb fool! angry
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by newmi(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

Satan just told me to start learning hausa language as that's the main language in hell.
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up dumb fool! angry
No no there's no need for that, afterall heaven is as well a destination as hell is and non of both is compulsory its an issue of choice.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by newmi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

PAGAN  9JA:

shut up dumb fool!  angry
No no there's no need for that, afterall heaven is as well a destination as hell is and non of both is compulsory its an issue of choice.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Olori(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2012
A good question.

This is one of the mysteries which we would understand by and by.

I WOULD RATHER BE CONCERNED ABOUT LIVING A HOLY LIFE AND MAKING HEAVEN.

HELL IS REAL.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by inedi: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2012
Olori:

A good question.

This is one of the mysteries which we would understand by and by.

I WOULD RATHER BE CONCERNED ABOUT LIVING A HOLY LIFE AND MAKING HEAVEN.

HELL IS REAL.
Well I don't need to make heaven am a citizen of heaven already, I just want to know the things I will be doing there that's all.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 26, 2012
inedi:

Well I don't need to make heaven am a citizen of heaven already, I just want to know the things I will be doing there that's all.

Great Faith. I like that!! smiley I'm a citizen of Heaven already, too. #Apemora lan pe temidire.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by mnwankwo(m): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2012
inedi:

Hi inedi. How come you are a citizen of heaven and yet do not know how spirits communicate in heaven or what spirits do in heaven? Is it possible to be a certified medical doctor without knowing how to practice medicine? Best Wishes.

1 Like

Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by inedi: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
m_nwankwo:

Hi inedi. How come you are a citizen of heaven and yet do not know how spirits communicate in heaven or what spirits do in heaven? Is it possible to be a certified medical doctor without knowing how to practice medicine? Best Wishes.

And yet it is possible to be a citizen Yoruba and not know how to speak Yoruba or better steel not even know what language the speak in maybe Oyo
Jesus told us that though we are in this world but we are not of this world, our citizenship is from above
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Lasinoh: 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
E be like say una "OmniKnoweth" forget that part.
Mu he he he he he he
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by inedi: 12:21am On Jan 28, 2012
Lasinoh:

E be like say una "OmniKnoweth" forget that part.
Mu he he he he he he

My Ominiknoweth actualy knows all things, He is the Spirit of truth, He will show me things to come
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 28, 2012
inedi:

My Ominiknoweth actualy knows all things, He is the Spirit of truth, He will show me things to come

Well, ask his Omniknowethness to tell you the lingua franca in Utopia.  Believe it or not, but he said the language is Creole. My Omnipotenteth told me.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Lasinoh: 12:35am On Jan 28, 2012
inedi:

Then why are you still asking?
Abi you don forget? cheesy
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 28, 2012
Lasinoh:

Then why are you still asking?
Abi you don forget? cheesy

Because his Omniknoweth was speaking the mysterious language and he needs other citizens of heaven to tell him what the language is. It's how christianity works, everything is a mystery shrouded in secrecy concealed in half truths. At the end of it all, you need FAITH to "fabricate" sense out of it
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Lasinoh: 2:39am On Jan 28, 2012
Martian:

Because his Omniknoweth was speaking the mysterious language and he needs other citizens of heaven to tell him what the language is. It's how christianity works, everything is a mystery shrouded in secrecy concealed in half truths. At the end of it all, you need FAITH to "fabricate" sense out of it

I guess so!
What a way to live and die.
No surprises there.
OmniKnoweth jam OmniStoopids.
Welcome to Christianity. kiss

Useless religion. Twa!!!! cry
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by inedi: 1:13am On Jan 30, 2012
Lasinoh:

I guess so!
What a way to live and die.
No surprises there.
OmniKnoweth jam OmniStoopids.
Welcome to Christianity. kiss

Useless religion. Twa!!!! cry

You most nor contribute to every topic on this forum, especially if you don't believe in what we are talking about, because what you are doing now is nor necessary, and point of correction christainity is not a religion. Christainity is a life, a nature, living the life of Gos here on earth. Thank you
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Lasinoh: 1:42am On Jan 30, 2012
inedi:

You most nor contribute to every topic on this forum, especially if you don't believe in what we are talking about, because what you are doing now is nor necessary, and point of correction christainity is not a religion. Christainity is a life, a nature, living the life of Gos here on earth. Thank you

O great!
Next time tell that to your fellow Christian houndogs when the go castigating other faiths.
Nice to be at the receiving end huh?
Even Jesus would not give the kind of response you just gave.
It only goes to show you are nothing but a BLOODY FAKE.
If I were Jesus coming like 'a thief in the night'. . .YOU WOULD SURELY FAIL THE TEST.
I am soooooooo sorry for your life.

Shame on you!
Jesus was tolerant. . .YOU ARE A HATEFUL WITCH/WIZARD!

Move jor! angry
Sorry honey, you don't get to tell me what threads to respond to huh?
I have a long list of ID's whose threads I do not show up on.
If you cowardly adopt another ID to hide your cowardice. . .I have no choice but to ignorantly show up on them right?
Then the joke is on you!

I have only one ID.

Now get lost! You BLACK, fake, slimy, SEWER rat! kiss
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
Logic Mind:

For real, we gats to start learning Hausa and Arabic and memorize the Koran cos it seems they are winning - In case you are stopped on some express-way with no security and some boko-looking dudes say some gibberish like Allahu bbasttat re e\$#@$#4x3 you better have a good answer grin grin grin
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by theosci: 7:10am On Feb 03, 2012
Maybe we will be able to speak a language in heaven that we will all be able to understand. God confused the human language at the tower of Babel. Surely he can clarify it so that we can all understand each other again.
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by Ozegbe(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2012
actually people dont talk in heaven they only sing BTW if there is going to be talking it will be through intercom, wen ur number is dialed there will 2 ends if i speak igbo, and you speak yoruba no problem the ITS will simply convert it vice a versa
Re: What Language Will We Speak In Heaven by inedi: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ozegbe:

actually people dont talk in heaven they only sing BTW if there is going to be talking it will be through intercom, wen ur number is dialed there will 2 ends if i speak igbo, and you speak yoruba no problem the ITS will simply convert it vice a versa

My friend I think there is a better way to this matter than what you are illustrating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Christians Judge Other Denominations While God Says Judge Not / End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) / Very Hot Prayers Against Poverty Curses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.