Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc (14540 Views)

Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu / Two Nigeria’s Refineries To Restart Production Before End Of Dec. 2015 –minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by vanstanzy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2012
P/Harcourt refineries to work at full capacity by November – NNPC

Port Harcourt refineries would begin to work optimally from November after a Turn-Around Maintenance (TAM), the NNPC has assured.

Mr Philip Chukwu, Group Executive Director (GED), Refining and Petrochemicals at the NNPC gave the assurance on Thursday in Port Harcourt during an inspection of the refineries alongside officials of Maire Tecnimont, the contractors which the Federal Government engaged for the TAM.

Chukwu who decried the lack of maintenance of the twin Port Harcourt refineries in the last 12 years, commended the Federal Government for engaging the original constructors of the refineries for the TAM.

“Everyone knows that the refineries have not been properly maintained over the years and we have had to manage things. What we are doing now is to have the TAM and complete rehabilitation of the refineries by the original contractors,’’ he said.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the two Port Harcourt refineries which consist of the old refinery with capacity to process 60, 000 b/d and 150, 000 b/d, respectively, had been functioning at very low capacity with the old one not working at the moment because of lack of maintenance.

Chukwu explained that the TAM, which would start in October, would require a total shut down of the plants for between 45 days and 60 days to ensure a thorough job.

@OMA4J
grin grin grin grin ;DStory, story? story!!! Once upon a time? Time, time!!! There was a weeny! weeny!! weeny!!! weeny!!!! weeny!!!!! and thats the end of my story. Hope u enjoyed it children?
hee!hee!!hee!!! TAM will start by october on the twin refineries and they will be shut down for 45 and 60 days consecutively. Full production will start by November. NNPC tell me something, is it november ending or mid november? cos am confused.
FRIGIN LIARS!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by scopusng(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
Barely 48 hours after an online publication exposed the sordid details of a N1.2 billion mansion just purchased by President Goodluck Jonathan’s Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,in Maitama area of Abuja, ireports-ng.com has uncovered four secret bank accounts where billions of naira, millions of US dollars and GB pounds are hidden by current Nigeria’s Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Mohammed Bello Adoke.

Adoke was appointed as Justice Minister by President Jonathan on April 6, 2010 and has since then been enmeshed in various allegations of corruption and providing cover for the corrupt who are facing court trial by withdrawing corruption charges against them.

Weeks of underground investigations by ireports-ng.com have however revealed more shocking details about Adoke’s secret bank accounts in the nation’s federal capital territory, Abuja. One of such is an account number 002228052782 at a branch of First City Monument Bank located at Plot 252 Herbert Macaulay Way,Central Area Abuja. In the account is a stunning sum of $16 million US dollars.

Further investigations revealed that Adoke is keeping yet another $24 million US dollars in account number 041152000428 with Diamond Bank located at Plot 117 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Wuse 2 while another 5.3 million Great Britain Pounds is also kept in the same account with Diamond Bank.

As if that was not enough, ireports-ng.com also revealed that Nigeria’s Justice Minister operates another secret account with the Ahmadu Bello Way branch of Zenith Bank, Abuja where a whooping sum of N6.2 billion is being kept.

Born on September 1st,1963, Adoke was not known for any serious legal practice until he was brought to the limelight in 2010 when he was appointed as Justice Minister by Mr Jonathan. Since then, there has been series of allegations of under the table deals by Mr Adoke using his official position. He has in the last 48 hours issued two statements to threaten protesting Nigerian workers to sack them and charge civil society activists involved in the protests with treason.

Last year, an online publication accused Adoke of taking bribes from an arranged sale of moribund NITEL property in Area 11, Abuja and buy back of same from Adoke’s kinsman popularly called Alhaji AA Oil. Adoke’s share of the deal was said to have been diverted to build a massive mansion for him on Gana street, Abuja. Though he denied ownership of the property saying it belongs to AA Oil, finishing works have since stopped on the sprawling property which was being worked on day and night before the scandal broke out.

Also last year, a civil society group called Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders,CACOL petitioned Nigeria’s anti-graft police, EFCC to probe allegations that Mr Adoke collected bribes running into over $23 million US dollars from a plea bargain deal he arranged between government and some multinational firms including Siemens, Halliburton and Julius Berger.Ironically, Adoke supervises the EFCC that is supposed to investigate the various corruption allegations against him. It is yet to be seen whether the present head of the agency, Mr Ibrahim Lamorde will have the courage to probe graft allegations against Adoke which his predecessor failed to touch.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/multi-million-dollars-hidden-bank-accounts-jonathan%E2%80%99s-minister-justice-bello-adoke-exposed
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by Beaf: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
People are unhappy now because of the increase in fuel price, that is understandable. But we must realise that the refineries would have been sabotaged without the removal of the subsidy; that policy has its golden plusses and we will soon forget our dismay.

Its nice that even the first PH refinery that was abandoned and decripit is being brought back to life. Nigeria has only counted 3 refineries (PH, Warri and Kaduna), so its nice that we can now count 4.
Lets hope the Kaduna one can be repaired too (I sincerely doubt it can).

As for the 3 refineries, work will conclude in 3 years, by which time we will be a net exporter of refined products.

Fresh Air!!!
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by ollyruffy: 12:00am On Jan 14, 2012
PROMISE! PROMISE!! PROMISE!!! as usual.
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by vanstanzy(m): 12:05am On Jan 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DSINCE BIRDS HAVE LEARNT TO FLY WITHOUT PEARCHING, HUNTERS TOO HAVE LEARNT TO SHOOT WITHOUT AIMING. SINCE NIGERIAN GOVT HAS LEARNT TO LIE WITHOUT EXECUTING, THE NIGERIAN MASSESS HAVE LEARNT TO BELEIVE ONLY WHAT THEY SEE.

LET ME HELP U ON THIS ONE NNPC. NEXT LIE!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by Fhemmmy: 12:08am On Jan 14, 2012
@ Beaf . . i do agree with you that something good came out of the strike and the demonstration, which would be the refinery that they will now pay attention to it and make sure it works.
For Nigeria to be an exporter of finished products in couple of years, i would like to see that but i really doubt it, cos the leaders are not ready for such progress . . . But i will be glad to be disappointed and proven wrong.
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by CrudeOil2(m): 12:10am On Jan 14, 2012
Lets give them a benefit of doubt, they contracted the original contractors for maintenance. I believe it'll be done.
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by Fhemmmy: 12:11am On Jan 14, 2012
Crude Oil:

Lets give them a benefit of doubt, they contracted the original contractors for maintenance. I believe it'll be done.

How much money have they "paid" for so many contracts and yet nothing to show for it?
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by DanEmzo(m): 12:23am On Jan 14, 2012
na today dem start to dey dciv demselves? cry kiss
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by Kobojunkie: 12:27am On Jan 14, 2012
December 23rd, President go on live TV announce say Refineries are working about above 90% Capacity already. Days later, the newspapers come carry am say that Minister of Petroleum switch come dey announce say na in 24months time. Fast forward to about 2 weeks into the new year, we don dey hear now say na by November our refineries go reach full capacity. Abeg, who we go belief ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by dazzy4real(m): 1:43am On Jan 14, 2012
Why will it take almost a year to repair a refinery? So if dey want to build new ones it will take dem 5yrs. Mtcheww rubbish
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by cheikh: 1:51am On Jan 14, 2012
Kobojunkie
Abeg, who we go belief ??    

@ ^^^ grin None wink  They can't even tell a "good" lie let alone make up a good moonlight story/fairy tale.
They are inherently inept and corrupt. They lack integrity and honour hence the conflict in their "stories" to the gullible Nigerian populace.
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by Beaf: 1:59am On Jan 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

December 23rd, President go on live TV announce say Refineries are working about above 90% Capacity already. Days later, the newspapers come carry am say that Minister of Petroleum switch come dey announce say na in 24months time. Fast forward to about 2 weeks into the new year, we don dey hear now say na by November our refineries go reach full capacity. Abeg, who we go belief ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Live TV in Columbus Canada?! shocked
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by Gayigaskia(m): 2:15am On Jan 14, 2012
I don't get it work would commence in October, it would take 45 to 60 days shut down and ends in November .

How many days we have between OCT and NOV?
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by revolt(m): 2:26am On Jan 14, 2012
My comment is inspired by a comment from a business associate this evening that through ServeNigeria I would have communicated some position on the fuel subsidy debate.
Please I want to deal a policy conversation. And pls don't ask me to come to Ojota cos I have developed sore throat due to this harsh weather and my stomach is aching too.

Currently, If everyday I use 30litres of petrol(Car/Generator), at N65/Litre, I am benefitting N85/Litre daily. This means that the government is spending N2550/day on me. This accrues to N930,750.00 annually spent on me from subsidy.
Meanwhile the 60% unemployed guys in yobe state who do not own cars, do not own generators all are cheated in this subsidy.
However myself and these unemployed buy food at the same costs(including conveyance/transportation costs), so you can see that I am getting 930k extra which I don’t need from the government which they will never get as long as they are unemployed dont own cars and dont own generators.
Please think about it, who needs the 900k more between me and the unemployed?
Is it a fair way of sharing the country’s wealth?

Let us be fair to our brothers who have no jobs!!!!!!!!!
Also for those poor 60% unemployed in Yobe state, they would prefer a health center with their money equivalent or a graded village road. Remember they have already been surviving on expensive kerosene for their fire woods and the food increases barely get to them cos they live quietly in their farms but either way the increment is across board but the excess money spent on people like me and more excess on the wealthy who spend more petrol on their numerous cars, is thrown into the society for the benefit of the less privileged.
It is beta to subsidize mass transportation since the poorer people use mass transit than keep giving money to those who don't need it.
Some people will never enter Lagos are BRT buses or PH mass transit buses no matter the cost, but there are people who will genuinely not be able to accomodate a fare difference of N10.

This policy is for the poor and we should really consider its benefits in addition to the job opportunities.
NNPC will neva work. All over the world, companies 100%owned and 100%run by the government neva works.
When celebrated personalities like Femi Falana, NLC, Okonjo iweala, TUC, Lamido Sanusi, Pat Utomi and Tunde Bakare speak, people should check their comments on google atleast.
There is no global corporation in the size of NNPC and I will give some stats;

Petrobras: Brazil government owns 64%
China Mobile: chinese Government owns 74.22%
Indian Oil – Indian Government (78.92%)
Neste Oil – Finland Government ( 50.1%)
ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) – India Government (74.14%)
Eni – Italian government (30%)
France Telecom – French Government (27%)
Saudi Aramco – Saudi Government operated BOT system and their intial stake was 24% before increasing it to 60% etc.
Venezuelas PDVSA – Venezuela’s gov started withbuying 50% of Citgo before completing a takeover and renaming it to PDVSA.
Kuwait oil - BP and Gulf had been running the project since December 1934 before government took over in 1975.
QP – (Superior oil Qatar, and Shell company Qatar) and even then government started with a 24% stake before increasing to 60% etc.
Even British Airways was privatized in 1987 even though it still answers British airways.

The Government has realized that NNPC downstream will never serve us, so the best thing is to deregulate the sector allowing for the emergence of private refineries knowing that NNPC refineries will die a natural death like NITEL died but then we have MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat etc.

From a humanist perspective, a single 100,000barrel working refinery can create 3-5000 sustainable jobs. Here I am referring to averagely 30k jobs($30,000 annual salary). How many of our banks and etc companies generate these types of jobs?
Out here we are also looking at 1000regular employee jobs of averagely 50k for each refinery.
Imagine how many refineries we will need to serve the entire 150million Nigerians and another 3.2million barrels daily serving an African population of 500million which will grow to 2billion by 2050 because of Africa's highest birth rate in the world.
Opportunities like this is the reason why countries like Iran are coming to west Africa to survey the possibilities of buildng refineries while we are protesting subsidy.

Also, refineries will produce byproducts which are capable of supporting other industries;
Alkenes (olefins) - plastics industry
Lubricants
Wax - Used in the packaging of frozen foods, etc
Sulfur or Sulfuric acid.
Bulk tar.
Asphalt
Petroleum coke,
Paraffin wax
Aromatic petrochemicals
Also, we need to consider shipping companies who will be distributing our products to other African countries. Rail shipping, road shipping, sea shipping companies will be necessary.

This policy is the fastest route to Six(6) million SUSTAINABLE jobs in ten(10) years, and it will not be government created companies. These will be PRIVATE SECTOR OPPORTUNIST powered.
This oil subsidy is the single most potent policy that can transform our nation within the shortest possible time frame and that explains why every president tries to remove the subsidy.

And also when people use the word “Cabal”. Its fallacy. These guys are doing nothing wrong. Atleast nothing provably wrong. If the inspectors at the port say they saw the supply of 15 or 20MT of petrol, you cannot say they didn’t see it. And its not like its stored as it is supplied, Nigerians are consuming it daily as it is supplied.
Eg. XYZ is given a contract to import 1000MT, instead he supplies 200MT and tips the officials to sign off 100MT. the books are balanced becos everybody at PPMC is tipped. And the profits are so much that the tipping is too significant to turn down.
Now, when the 200MT enters Nigeria, the guy who own a a filling station around the border states recognize that if the fuel sell across the border for N180, then why sell at N65. the margin of extra N115 means that If he uses a 10k petrol tanker, that N1.2million instead of his paltry 100 or 200k profit If he sells at his local filling station.
Nigeria has 14 border states and If you have been to some of these states, you walk on a street and you are asking where the border lies. Some borders are in farmland. So when you decide to invest on tighter border control, it means chasing every motor cyclist who has tied six(6) jerryry cans and every guy who is carry 20litres of petrol in rubber across the farm border.

Also people say the figures went up fron 400billion to 1.13Thrillion.
Part of the answer is that the cost of subsidy depend on oil price and we should start be checking oil price for each of those years during the period of increase. Also, we should acknowledge that we have been paying subsidy for all the neighboring countries too and reverting to N65 means we continue subsidizing for them.
And even if the refineries were producing, we will still be producing and subsidizing for these countries.

Also remember that when the marketers are selling direct to the people, they have to convince us to by the petrol and then our true consumption will be clear because we are in No way consuming N1.13Trillion annually. Its like government deciding to put the money in people's hands and saying pay for the fuel as you buy except that the only way government can give out the money is infrastructure hence the infrastructure listing on the SURE document and the sharing of the funds to the LGAs.
Some Nigerians have argued that they don't trust their states and LGAs but my perspective is that we also dont trust the federal government, but people are closer to their states and LGAs and it is easier to harrass your LGAs for accountability than to harrass the federal government since we live closer to the people running the LGAs.
Those in remote areas don't need to start travelling to Abuja for answers to their immediate complains If the LGAs are collecting money monthly.

As regards timing, If this was done 10yrs ago, by now most of us won’t be working where we work at the moment. Maybe we would have been the ones running one of the new companies If we understood the opportunities in time.
Also regarding time, we seem to be telling the gvernment that transformation should start after one(1) yr or that we should grow slowly.
So when we say Government should negotiate, we are saying we are not ready for massive progress right now.

I admire the likes of Occupy Nigeria, Campaign for Democracy, NLC but I tell people to ask every NGO for their policies on education, economy, politics etc before joining them in any campaign rally be it pro or anti.

They should rather tell the senate to cut down their salaries by 75% instead of telling the federal government to revert to N65.
Another thing the NGOs could ask for is Tax recovery.
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 14, 2012
Na 2day?
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by victorazy(m): 4:54am On Jan 14, 2012
Lliiieeeee!!!!
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by ceejay80s(m): 5:59am On Jan 14, 2012
Amigos,Make una no fall for their stunts,make dem announce the news wen dem finish everything e.g power, refineries etc. Dem go give us long dat wen everything go dey ready and b4 dat time we don 4get their promise
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by saviola: 6:28am On Jan 14, 2012
4 crying out loud!, they have come again 2 embezzle d millions,has d past or immediate govt.ever probe d millions of dollars claimed 2 have been spent on TAM during d last 12yrs?Why would they,when they were all parties 2 d fraud.Nothing wil happens,it wil b biz as usual, unless GEJ put up an efficient monitorin n evaluation cømmitee prior 2 d propose start up date or better still,since it's economically viable 2 b importin d fuel becos of our corrupt oil officials,who defrauds d govt. on subsidies n make life difficult 4 us, I will urge GEJ 2 scrape of NNPC and let's try something new,provided we achieve d result,2 keep this thiefs,ole,furubo, away 4rm our oil
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by ignis: 7:37am On Jan 14, 2012
I say Amen to it.
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by lastpage: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2012
@Sanusi
Removing it has costs in terms of Nigerians paying more for PMS-which by the way is not the fuel for generators, power plants, production facilities, heavy duty goods transportation trucks and even luxury buses.

Please can anyone tell me that IT IS TRUE THAT NO GENERATOR USES PMS (Petrol)?

[size=14pt]What does all those [b]1KVA to about 4-5KVA generators use? Diesel or Petrol?
What does all those thousands upon thousands ?(by far the largest in terms of numbers) of i-better-pass-my-neighbor Generators use? Diesel or Petrol?
What does all those Danfo, Taxis and Okada use? Diesel or PMS?[/b][/size]

I now conclude that people like Sanusi, Iweala, GEJ, the NASS members are all living in a different world of their own and have no connection to the masses they are supposed to be serving!

No wonder they all cramp into one specific but very expensive area of ABUJA!
Why not make a law that says all "Elected Representatives" of the people MUST LIVE amongst those who elected them? That way, we will use the same road, the same Hospital and probably experience the same "NEPA" and buy from the same market!

In the West, you will enter the same TRAIN with your Minister, queue on the same road and shop from the same stores but hail Naija, the masses are smelling and infected with disease, abi? grin grin

Silly, arrogant preacher-man, reminding us that his father and grandfather are one of the Eediots that laid the foundation that impoverished the Northern Nigeria and produced unlimited number of Almanjeris!

Latspage
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by lastpage: 8:12am On Jan 14, 2012
@Phillip Chukwu (GMD, NNPC)
“Everyone knows that the refineries have not been properly maintained over the years and we have had to manage things. What we are doing now is to have the TAM and complete rehabilitation of the refineries by the original contractors,’’ he said.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the two Port Harcourt refineries which consist of the old refinery with capacity to process 60, 000 b/d and 150, 000 b/d, respectively, had been functioning at very low capacity with the old one not working at the moment because of lack of maintenance.

Chukwu explained that the TAM, which would start in October, would require a total shut down of the plants for between 45 days and 60 days to ensure a thorough job.

He said the TAM and rehabilitation process would also entail overhauling the supply chain and pipelines that bring crude oil and capacity building for staff so as to meet international best practice. THIEF, BARRAWO!

He said the NNPC was also working with all stakeholders, including security operatives, to ensure the pipelines were safe and no longer vandalised.

One thing we are all clear about is that NNPC and PPPRA are a haven of corruption. They are the ones that aid and abet the so called CABAL.
Civil Servants are employed and paid TO PROTECT THE INTEREST OF GOVERNMENT AND THE PEOPLE.

NNPC, especially their Management staff like Livy Ajunoma,(GMD) and this Phillip, are crooks! They all deserve jail-time 'cos if we investigate all he corruption in NNPC, l assure you, it traces back to the top! Its just like the EFCC under Farida Waziri!

They are the ones Sanusi, El Rufai and Even GEJ keep referring to but too weak to tackle! I would suggest an independent investigation into how (as Mallam Sanusi put it) a supplier will offload 5,000MT of PMS and gets paid (with subsidy!) for 20,000MT of PMS?
It is not GHOSTS that verify and confirm such deliveries and authorize payment now?

Even when these "Phillip" knew TAM was not being properly done all these years, did he speak out? NO, but he kept collecting salary and allowance so, WHAT WAS HIS JOB IN THOSE 8YEARS that he got paid for?. Nigerians need a SALARY REFUND ASAP!

Again, look at how the"Thief" lumped-in a lot of "contracts" into the maintenance thing! He sees this as an opportunity to make huge money!

Its only in Nigeria that thieves steal and still come out in the open to tell us to provide more money for him to steal!

Lastpage!

BTW: So, it is the "Protest" that suddenly kicked all these Govt looters into over-drive, right?
Now, "Everyone, including GEJ, has AN IDEA of what Nigerians need"! grin grin
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by poweredcom(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2012
Na wash, na wash, format, This Nigeria is a very senseless nation
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by Nnamsco4real: 11:12am On Jan 14, 2012
story!!
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by member479760: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2012
In 12 months time, I dey laugh, no bi small. what are we waiting for? Fellow Nigerians, I forget we are waiting for the white slave to come down fix it.
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by 989900: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2012
For Nigeria to be an exporter of finished products in couple of years, i would like to see that but i really doubt it, cos the leaders are not ready for such progress . . . But i will be glad to be disappointed and proven wrong.

Come to think of it, in a conventionally sensible country, we should rarely be exporting crude. . . imagine us having 15 or more refineries and us exporting only finished products = plenty plenty jobs + insane amount of income to the gov't. Not in my 9JA O
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by oothel: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2012
I have a quote that says 'Nigerian Leaders are good 'Speechers'.
I do not mean to sound negetive but like someon said, they should have gotten refineries working before removing subsidy, then they wouldhave begun earning our trust.
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by itodje(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2012
i always say as a nigerian that it is not what we say that matter but our actions because they say that action speaks louder than voice so our leaders alongside rulers, should stop 'SAYING SAYING' it s only the Bible that you will discover, God didnot use actiion but voice. 'THE WAY OF THE LORD IS NOT THE WAYS OF MEN'
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by eledalo: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2012
Another GEJ story. . .Proudly brought to you by: Nairaland Politics Archive.

1 Like

Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by revolt(m): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2013
Its january
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by takedat(m): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2013
revolt: Its january
lol
Re: P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc by Demdem(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2013
actually they meant November 2013 grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Attack Muna, Maiduguri, Five Killed, Eleven Injured (Photos) / Mob Attack Injures 8 Government Officials In Imo / Reports Regarding Disengagement Of Mr. Maina From Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.