Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Marriage Finally Collapses - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Finally Collapses (26703 Views)

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage / I Am Very Unhappy In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2012
YHUO
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by sdbaba: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2012
Tonak you try sef taking all that shit from the lady. Talking to her exs even before you and all that crap.

That is the problem we have in this country. All our women av eaten the european mentality that makes them think they can claim to be married and still be acting like spinsters. This is what FB and BB have done to our society.

Thank God I and my wife agreed we'd never be found and caught with these trends that has only come to dismantle most marriages and cause confusion and anarchy in many homes.

You did the best thing my guy, Let her go, I'm sure after a couple of years she'll be tired of that guy as well and find another new Romeo, Some
Ladies are just born ashawo and no matter what amount of love you show to them, they'll still sleep with other men. move on with ur life my guy.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by sdbaba: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2012
Tonak you try sef taking all that shit from the lady. Talking to her exs even before you and all that crap.

That is the problem we have in this country. All our women av eaten the european mentality that makes them think they can claim to be married and still be acting like spinsters. This is what FB and BB have done to our society.

Thank God I and my wife agreed we'd never be found and caught with these trends that has only come to dismantle most marriages and cause confusion and anarchy in many homes.

You did the best thing my guy, Let her go, I'm sure after a couple of years she'll be tired of that guy as well and find another new Romeo, Some
Ladies are just born ashawo and no matter what amount of love you show to them, they'll still sleep with other men. move on with ur life my guy.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by playahP(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2012
beat the crap outta the bitch
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by harakiri(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2012
@Poster

I really don't know how you put up with all that BS for so long but all the same, better late than never. I have never believed in all that "make the relationship work" nonsense and this thread is one of the reasons why. It's pointless trying to work things out with a creature that is programed to be 100% selfish,self centered,irrational,illogical and one track minded.

Absolutely pointless.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2012
^^would you say this if the poster was a female?
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by harakiri(m): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2012
jennykadry:

^^would you say this if the poster was a female?

Yes i would. . .Matter of fact, i would be more strict coz i expect the males to be co-ordinated and rational. I won't take sides all because of the "bros before hos" code. . .No!

Call a spade a spade for once in 2012 woman. If the poster was your brother, would you asking such a reetarded question?
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2012
^^^ I only ask retaardedd people retaaardeddd questions, you should have known this before now wink
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2012
spikedcylinder:

I think Sagamite has been poochie whipped o. Abi which one be all this defender of the universe kini? cheesy

See this yeyehead, you only appear on NL nowadays to insult me. angry

Ivynwa:

Am I the only person that found the bolded outburst outrageously hilarious? grin grin cool
Sagaman how can you give your opponent all this satisfaction?
Is it that you were too hurt to realize what you said or that you are plain gracious?
Your anger sure has its own Swagz  grin
Mr Moremi please quit getting on Saga's nerves  grin

chaircover:

That is the funniest thing Ive read on this thread. Cant stop laughing. This sagaman is crazy  grin grin grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuMJBLio7FU&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=11&feature=plpp_video[/flash]

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi-6bLFp_6w&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=20&feature=plpp_video[/flash]
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2012
playah P:

beat the crap outta the NaughtyWoman

You are a cretin!

You will beat someone because they don't want to be with you?
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Basildon1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2012
Sagamite and Moremi2008, i swear you guys should be best friends. That exchange killed mi! LOOL. This one na one-one (goalless draw)  grin  grin
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by afm4ever(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
Sorry u have to move on with ur life
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by freakcin: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
Basildon1:

Sagamite and Moremi2008, i swear you guys should be best friends. That exchange killed mi! LOOL. This one na one-one (goalless draw) grin grin

You're a very biased ref. Moremi is leading 3-0!!! angry
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2012
freakcin:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOmp3HpAGgM&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=30&feature=plpp_video[/flash]
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Basildon1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2012
freakcin:

LOL! Normally, Sagamite vs anyone starts from 4-0 upwards. Please understand where I'm coming from, the bias was unintended cheesy
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by kpolli(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
It is a shame some girls here are still bitter sexists that wud always use their mouth to pursue their would-be husbands. . . . see rubbish replies by some females, its embarrassing. . .

Well poster, i like how u avoided some useless posts by some useless girls. . . . Its sad how a girl doesn't know gold when she owns one, chasing copper. . . . If I were u, I wud get ur child and let her go to UK to meet her so-called nland love. . . . Pls expose the fool (I couldn't go thru all the posts to see if u had). its stupid of a fellow guy to be spitting rubbish into a married woman's ears. . . .

Take heart, its a sad time for you. . . but u did the right thing. . . She didn't respect the marriage she was in. . . To the point of denying you in front of others . . .

Good news: It can only get better for you. . . Have a swell day

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2012
Basildon1:

LOL! Normally, Sagamite vs anyone starts from 4-0 upwards. Please understand where I'm coming from, the bias was unintended cheesy

You tell all the foolhardy mugus on NL

Moremi?

Etil be a pleashor.

I intellectually sloghter moorons for fun.

But for insulting me, I will dice him up real nice.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWupuAj1bio&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=170&feature=plpp_video[/flash]
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by jaybee3(m): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mehn Oga Saga, abegi where do you get all these funny you tube clips from? Abi you get secret Info bank somewhere?
I can't get enough of big lebowski
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
jay bee:

Mehn Oga Saga, abegi where do you get all these funny you tube clips from? Abi you get secret Info bank somewhere?
I can't get enough of big lebowski

Big Lebowski is bad. He cracks me the fck up.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY6o5313UhQ&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=250&feature=plpp_video[/flash]

You have to know about movies. wink
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Bawss1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
^ Ah so you are a fan of The Dude. It has to be the funniest movie of all time.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
Yep. grin
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Ivynwa(f): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
Loling at Saga's video
I was right when I said that Saga's anger has plenty swagz to it.
That was cool and funny cool grin
You should win an award for making humour out of your anger
I hope the poster gets cheered up by these
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by moremi2008(m): 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
Ivynwa:

Loling at Saga's video
I was right when I said that Saga's anger has plenty swagz to it.
That was cool and funny cool grin
You should win an award for making humour out of your anger
I hope the poster gets cheered up by these

You actually watched those clips? Jobless woman! Aaarrghh!!! Nigerians annoy the heck out of me with their village-level sycophancy. I can't stand it! Next thing you know, Aunty Ivy will be shouting "Igwe" in raffia skirts and ojuju make-up. Abeg jor! Comot with this nonsense!
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
moremi2008:

You actually watched those clips? Jobless woman! Aaarrghh!!! Nigerians annoy the heck out of me with their village-level sycophancy. I can't stand it! Next thing you know, Aunty Ivy will be shouting "Igwe" in raffia skirts and ojuju make-up. Abeg jor! Comot with this nonsense!

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty_lnrbLxGA&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=188&feature=plpp_video[/flash]
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by jaybee3(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^^^^^^^
loooooooool
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Ivynwa(f): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nlOeqEIHXY?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315"[/flash]
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by emmydee(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2012
guy, ur reaction was timely.
absolutely perfect.
like i have always said here, if ur babe or spouse maintains active
communication with her ex, then there is serious trouble.
do u know what that means? that dude has seen it all and can see it all again effortlessly!
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2012
I can see someone is jealous of my saga. grin

Woman wrapper, pathetic
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by moHot(f): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2012
|I have never been so publicly insulted in my life.
]
[quote][/quote]

I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE   grin grin grin *still laffing*OKBYE|[
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Sagamite(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2012
jennykadry:

I can see someone is jealous of my saga. grin

Woman wrapper, pathetic

That is why I love you jor.

My sweet pumpkin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GTVhqGqRNI
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by babuji(f): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2012
"Thank God I and my wife agreed we'd never be found and caught with these trends that has only come to dismantle most marriages and cause confusion and anarchy in many homes.

You did the best thing my guy,  Let her go, I'm sure after a couple of years she'll be tired of that guy as well and find another new Romeo,  Some
Ladies are just born ashawo and no matter what amount of love you show to them, they'll still sleep with other men. move on with ur life my guy."

@Sdbaba, did you really mean what you said "that all ladies are just born ashawo"? And you have a wife?
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
babuji:

@Sdbaba, did you really mean what you said "that all ladies are just born ashawo"? And you have a wife?

He obviously meant his wife and if he has daughters or ends up having any, he's referring to them as well

All these phaggots using "wives' to cover up the fact that they're really women hating homoseckuals

Question is

who are they really fooling?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right / Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.