Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Marriage Finally Collapses - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Finally Collapses (26721 Views)

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage / I Am Very Unhappy In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by tonak(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2019
You guys like tory too much, surprised people are still reacting to this story seven years after, how time flies. Thank God for life.

August that year, she started calling and asking for forgiveness. After a lot of consultations, decided to take her back. Long and short of the story, we just aren't meant for each other, she left again after 5years, late 2016 to be precise. This time, she brought a 7ton truck and cleared the house, also went away with a car I bought for her when she returned the last time. If thats the price i pay for my peace, no wahala .Tried warming her way back 2017, but mans tired, can't continue to live with so much uncertainty. She just isn't ready for marriage. Still send her money though for upkeep, school fees etc,, though I hear she has caught a very very big fish in town. She now drives a crv 014 and a land cruiser.I'm sure some of you will know her in town if I put out her number tag. Happy for her, that's the life she always wanted, no hard feelings. Mans getting married in a couple of months.

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by infinitygod87: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
tonak:
You guys like tory too much, surprised people are still reacting to this story seven years after, how time flies. Thank God for life.

August that year, she started calling and asking for forgiveness. After a lot of consultations, decided to take her back. Long and short of the story, we just aren't meant for each other, she left again after 5years, late 2016 to be precise. This time, she brought a 7ton truck and cleared the house, also went away with a car I bought for her when she returned the last time. If thats the price i pay for my peace, no wahala .Tried warming her way back 2017, but mans tired, can't continue to live with so much uncertainty. She just isn't ready for marriage. Still send her money though for upkeep, school fees etc,, though I hear she has caught a very very big fish in town. She now drives a crv 014 and a land cruiser.I'm sure some of you will knows her in town if I put out her number tag. Happy for her, that's the life she always wanted, no hard feelings. Mans getting married in a couple of months.

thank God ...you later update us after 7years,I wish u well

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:55am On May 27, 2019
This thread is STILL hilarious.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by wasak(m): 5:33am On May 29, 2019
tonak:

August that year, she started calling and asking for forgiveness. After a lot of consultations, decided to take her back. Long and short of the story, we just aren't meant for each other, she left again after 5years, late 2016 to be precise. This time, she brought a 7ton truck and cleared the house, also went away with a car I bought for her when she returned the last time. If thats the price i pay for my peace, no wahala .Tried warming her way back 2017, but mans tired, can't continue to live with so much uncertainty. She just isn't ready for marriage. Still send her money though for upkeep, school fees etc,, though I hear she has caught a very very big fish in town. She now drives a crv 014 and a land cruiser.I'm sure some of you will know her in town if I put out her number tag. Happy for her, that's the life she always wanted, no hard feelings. Mans getting married in a couple of months.

I'm sorry, but how can you take her back? Come on!!!!!!

I know it's gone now, but I'm not sure you have learnt your lessons and you seem to know very little about women. I wish you the best tho.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by lilyheaven: 12:46am On May 30, 2019
wasak:

I'm sorry, but how can you take her back? Come on!!!!!!

I know it's gone now, but I'm not sure you have learnt your lessons and you seem to know very little about women. I wish you the best tho.
He is still loving her.
Maybe they are soulmate.
M
But the lady can be possessed with a flirting spirit

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by revolt(m): 7:06am On May 30, 2019
You reacted pretty fast. Maybe you shouldn't have sent her packing just like that :/ A round table discussion with her & two or three witnesses would have been okay. Sometimes, 'we' women aren't sure of our NEEDS, always thinking that the grass is greener on the other side. I pray to God to lead & direct your path.
wen a womans fed up shes fed up. Shes probably collecting d from the ex( who is catching trips). Let her go shell come bck cursing u, how u dumped her....after reality hits her. Why didnt She marry her ex.... or she wasn't good enough for him.....women.
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Mariangeles(f): 2:48pm On May 30, 2019
tonak:
10th january this year,my marriage to E.L finally came to an end,february 17th would have made the union 5years,it was a very turbulent marriage right from the start,filled with intrigues,drama and fast paced.quoting her ex bf,who incidentally is the reason for this break up 'may be the marriage itself was a mistake'i totally agree,E.L wasnt prepared.on that faithfull day,i overheard her discussing with her sister that she was still plannin to leave me but she wasnt sure when, she went on to tell her little sis about a particular guy,how the guy loves her and has been giving her money,wat further infuriated me was wen she said she was sure the guy would accept and take care of our 3yr old son.i immediately went in and confronted her with all i heard,she initially played dumb bt later agreed she planned to dump m later in the year.i told her not to bother to wait that we should just end it now,i have accepted my faith,she has moved out and im trying to rebuild my life.my question dear nlanders was i too hasty. 2 should i have played along.i hate pretencies and hate to live a lie.3 one major issue we had was her constanty communicating with her ex bfs one of who happens to be a prominent nlander,always referring to them affectionately as 'babe','sweetheart'etc,even goin as far as using their pictures on her bb dp.im not a saint and i always acknowlege my own shortcomings as a husband and father.she treated me so badly, i feel so sad but im happy it has now come to an end.but,she has my son with her and i miss him so much.i just cant imagine him not growing up under me.so sad.sobs,
How are you ?

I hope things are better with you now ...
Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by yazga: 3:12pm On May 30, 2019
Children that weren't taught accountability for their actions grow up to become adults that think nothing they do is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by UjuJoan2: 3:23pm On May 30, 2019
tonak:

That's really sad . . . so she has the kids then? Is that the right decision, considering how unstable she is?

I'm happy you've found love again, no one deserves to remain lonely for making the wrong choice the first time.

I hope when she comes back after losing the 'big fish' you will have enough discipline to respect your current wife and say NO to her.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by Ssoil(f): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2021
just stumbled on this thread, op i hope you are in a better place now?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by tonak(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
UjuJoan2:

In a happy happy place now, married with a very handsome son.
Apparently her relationship with the Lagos big boy lasted only for one year. She is full of regrets now. Cried so bitterly the day she heard I was married and with a kid. Her friends says she hoped one day we'd get back together. She never knew the horse had bolted. She's so pitiful these days, very very humble now. I wish her well.
That's really sad . . . so she has the kids then? Is that the right decision, considering how unstable she is?

I'm happy you've found love again, no one deserves to remain lonely for making the wrong choice the first time.

I hope when she comes back after losing the 'big fish' you will have enough discipline to respect your current wife and say NO to her.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by tonak(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
I sure am. Thanks to everyone here

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Finally Collapses by UjuJoan2: 5:53am On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=tonak post=106677730][/quote]

She made her bed so no pity here from me at all. I’m happy you are in a good place now.

She will figure things out eventually.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right / Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.