Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants (5650 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Death Sentences Commuted To 10 Years Imprisonment / Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration / Army Confirm Review Of Death Sentences On Officers, Other Disciplinary Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by mrpataki(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2007
Listen to their Imams and Alfas preach early morning with their PA systems, it is always a message full of hate and curses. I wonder how man go wake up early morning and start listening to such evil incantations undecided

So much for the religion of peace.
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2007
The imam is not a muslim grin
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2007
mrpataki:

Listen to their Imams and Alfas preach early morning with their PA systems, it is always a message full of hate and curses. I wonder how man go wake up early morning and start listening to such evil incantations undecided

So much for the religion of peace.

I am all for freedom of speech. If I hear you saying you plan to kill me do not be mad at me when I start walking around with a gun to defend myself should you decide to act. and best of all, I believe in the death penalty, if you decide to act and end take someone's life in the act, I say yours goes to cause to me you forfeit your chance to live when you take another person's in malice. The Imam can preach all he wants from his mosque, all me know is the day he or anyone acts on it, they should be ready to face the penalty for their action.
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 10, 2007
davidylan:

The imam is not a muslim grin

who are then the Muslims
since the shias are not muslims at least to sunnis and sunnis are not muslim to them.
The wahhabbis are not Muslims,they are too harsh on women.
I guess even Mohammed was not a Muslim since he killed and had carnal knowledge of slave girls.

The question is
Who is a muslim?
babs and bellotti ?
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Kobojunkie: 4:23am On Oct 10, 2007
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

ROMBL
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 10, 2007
nwando:

The question is
Who is a muslim?
babs and bellotti ?

allah knows best.
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 10, 2007
He is all knowing
ain't he?
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by almondjoy(f): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2007
nwando:

He is all knowing
ain't he?

Yeah! Just like our very own "ominiscient" and "omnipotent"--- wink
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by sergio(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2007
Nothing near that angry
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by almondjoy(f): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2007
Hmmm! We have heard! wink
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Christino(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2007
I hope the judge is a moslem
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by freelancer(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2007
It is really sad that things like these still happen in the modern day world!
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2007
freelancer:

It is really sad that things like these still happen in the modern day world!

Tell me about it @Freelancer. One minute you are reading news of progress and the next you read news of barbaric acts and find there are actually people who accept these acts. Makes you wonder where we actually are in time. Back in the medieval times or where?? certainly not caught up yet with the rest of the civilized world for sure.

Can't understand why it seems Islam is placed at the root of it all. Can't MOhammed fight his own battles?? or even Allah?? If allah is so mighty and great, why does he still need us to shed the blood of those who do not agree with us. Shouldn't wars and things such as these be left to nations and not individuals??
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2007
Good!! justice is being served.
How about the killers of oluwatoyin ,the Gombe teacher?
and all the innocent Christians slaughtered in the North.

when will we hear of their justice ?
Those imams and mullahs who incite these killers also should be sentenced

They ought to insert some pincers on their scrotum until they name all the accomplices
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by somze(f): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2007
Nwando
who really are you? smiley
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by ifeis(m): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2007
HEY
so much ado about ignorance, i read the whole post and see foolish and stupid pple making unnecessary comments.cant believe some pple will actually write "islam teaches terrorism", what do most of these so called christian know about the bible(i can bet my life on them, they dont know jack), yet u come up to nairaland and type up whatever u tink ur empty barrel brain can sum up.i really tink some pple shld go up reading an encyclopedia if u tink reading the bible is too pure for u, come on lets get tins strait, dont we hear in the news of "gay churches", does that mean christianity teaches us to be gay, dont we see churches that says u shld put on provovacative dresses to church, does that mean christainity teaches us to wear "shit", reverend king was only used as ascape goat, aint there still many christain leaders practicing the same thing, does that mean christianity teaches their leaders to give extreme punishment, there are endless counts to all these stuffs, please if u dont know nothin i tink u shld just kip ur mouth shut and go learn sumtins about ur own religion b4 u just come out here blabbiin and talking nonsense that u dont know,
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Oct 11, 2007
ifeis:

HEY
so much ado about ignorance, i read the whole post and see foolish and stupid people making unnecessary comments.can't believe some people will actually write "islam teaches terrorism", what do most of these so called christian know about the bible(i can bet my life on them, they don't know jack), yet u come up to nairaland and type up whatever u think your empty barrel brain can sum up.i really think some people shld go up reading an encyclopedia if u think reading the bible is too pure for u, come on lets get tins strait, don't we hear in the news of "gay churches", does that mean christianity teaches us to be gay, don't we see churches that says u shld put on provovacative dresses to church, does that mean christainity teaches us to wear "shit", reverend king was only used as ascape goat, aint there still many christain leaders practicing the same thing, does that mean christianity teaches their leaders to give extreme punishment, there are endless counts to all these stuffs, please if u don't know nothin i think u shld just kip your mouth shut and go learn sumtins about your own religion before u just come out here blabbiin and talking nonsense that u don't know,

uummm, Actually, would it not be better for you to DEBATE them than for you to assume you know all they know ?? Why insult them when that makes your whole case null and void?? do you really make a point, any point at all when you go out insulting the very people you want to get your messsage to?? What happened to civil and mature dialog?? Why don't you like an adult challenge them to show you proof of their claims instead of believing you have them all figured out and they should be insulted by you.

jeeezzzzz

I thought only obnoxious people come into forums and chat to insult others who do not believe as they do , this is pathetic on every level!! GOSh I wish there was an IGNORE BUTTON for me to use in Forums !! embarassed
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by grafikdon: 1:29am On Oct 11, 2007
I believe there are 'higher powers' who push these zealots into the 'battle field', round up those instigators and execute them! It should send a strong message. The people they killed were not given any chance. Whatever a man sows. . .
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 11, 2007
somze:

Nwando
who really are you? smiley

An Igbo woman wink
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by scambater(m): 2:52am On Oct 11, 2007
nwando:

An Igbo woman wink

You sound like our Babeyosisi who me love and miss so much. cry
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 11, 2007
:-x
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by scambater(m): 2:56am On Oct 11, 2007
Thank you my sister, I sure did miss all you'll
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 11, 2007
who are you?
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by ochocinco1(m): 3:33am On Oct 11, 2007
what an oxymoron.

A long lost romance on a jihadist thread.
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Kobojunkie: 3:36am On Oct 11, 2007
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
OH LORD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL!!!

MY STOMACH OOO!!!!
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 11, 2007
@ Ifeis, grin grin grin grin Islam is peace! A GErman-Iranian striker has pulled out of Germany's European cup qualifier in Isreal for fear of "peaceful" reprisal attacks against his family back in Iran.
- Iranian citizens are fobidden from travelling to Isreal.

Islam indeed is al about peace. Anyone who disagrees must be ignorant.
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by ochocinco1(m): 4:04am On Oct 11, 2007
Islam is peace now. I wonder how you can declare otherwise.

Countries of other faiths have killed markedly more people, but the scheming bastards deceptively avoid mentioning their religions.

All these killings. . .Na par for the course abeg. grin
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by somze(f): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2007
nwando:

An Igbo woman wink
grin grin
Where you banned . . . again? grin
Well stay cool wink
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Kobojunkie: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2007
ocho cinco:

Islam is peace now. I wonder how you can declare otherwise.

Countries of other faiths have killed markedly more people, but the scheming bastards deceptively avoid mentioning their religions.

All these killings. . .Na par for the course abeg. grin
cool

Mention these Religions/Countries and when these crimes were perpetrated and what followed @Ocho Chinco . Now I am really curious. I want to understand how your mind works and how you arrived at labelling others "scheming bastards" as well as figuring they are deceptively avoiding mention of their religions please.
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 12, 2007
davidylan:

@ Ifeis, grin grin grin grin Islam is peace! A GErman-Iranian striker has pulled out of Germany's European cup qualifier in Isreal for fear of "peaceful" reprisal attacks against his family back in Iran.
- Iranian citizens are fobidden from travelling to Isreal.

Islam indeed is al about peace. Anyone who disagrees must be ignorant.

The stricker didn't want a whole bunch of peace visited on his household. grin
Too much peace can be fatal you know grin
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by mojojojo(m): 2:15am On Oct 15, 2007
Vol 3, Book 48. Witnesses. Hadith 821.
Narrated By Anas : The Prophet was asked about the great sins He said, "They are:

1. To join others in worship with Allah.
2. To be undutiful to one's parents.
3. To kill a person (which Allah has forbidden to kill) (i.e. to commit the crime of murdering).
4. And to give a false witness."
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 15, 2007
mojojojo:

Vol 3, Book 48. Witnesses. Hadith 821.
Narrated By Anas : The Prophet was asked about the great sins He said, "They are:

1. To join others in worship with Allah.
2. To be undutiful to one's parents.
3. To kill a person (which Allah has forbidden to kill) (i.e. to commit the crime of murdering).
4. And to give a false witness."

Yawn! We've heard it all before. Either allah has a very poor memory or he indeed is the master of deciet. Was it not the same allah who told you to strike off the head of the unbelievers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Africans In Asia(sad) / Stupid Igbo Lady (journalist) In Presidential Taskforce Briefing On Covid19 / Senate Passes Revised Fiscal Framework, Approves N16.4trn Budget For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.