Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants (5656 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Death Sentences Commuted To 10 Years Imprisonment / Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration / Army Confirm Review Of Death Sentences On Officers, Other Disciplinary Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by somze(f): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2007
Oreshade
My source? grin grin
Kaduna and Kano,
Alqueda, Hamas, Terrorism,
Denmark, US, UK, Spain, Germany, kenya among others

Do you need me to spell out the incidents in these
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2007
oreshade:

please send your source because this outrightly contradicts the fact that muslims lived amoniously with the so called infidels in spain for 800 years and even paidthe jews and christains zakat durhng the reign of the caliphs,

what a bunch of revisionist historians! grin
How do you live in "harmony" with a people whose lands you have taken over by force? Was Spain initially a muslim nation? How did the Caliphs take over the reigns of what was once a catholic nation?

Perhaps your imam forgot to tell you that Spain fell under the swords of the hordes of allah before the scoundrels where finally driven out of most of Europe by the crusaders.
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by jahwool(m): 12:41am On Nov 03, 2007
I smell feminism in the air here. I would humbly like to know if "a flat tommy" is today's paradigm for assessing who is fit or not. Too much of artificiality is robbing this generation of our sense of naturality. It will do us good if we read less of fashion magazines as they shed more light on the "plastic side" of human existence.
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Kobojunkie: 12:44am On Nov 03, 2007
jahwool:

I smell feminism in the air here. I would humbly like to know if "a flat tommy" is today's paradigm for assessing who is fit or not. Too much of artificiality is robbing this generation of our sense of naturality. It will do us good if we read less of fashion magazines as they shed more light on the "plastic side" of human existence.

Let me guess, you have a HUGE gut and you are looking for excuse not to get off your butt and loose that weight ??LMAO, Dude, did you ever wonder why the average mortality age for men in africa is about 49
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2007
davidylan:

what a bunch of revisionist historians! grin
How do you live in "harmony" with a people whose lands you have taken over by force? Was Spain initially a muslim nation? How did the Caliphs take over the reigns of what was once a catholic nation?

Perhaps your imam forgot to tell you that Spain fell under the swords of the hordes of allah before the scoundrels where finally driven out of most of Europe by the crusaders.

don't mind them.
someone needs to scourge these lying imams and banish them to their beds
Re: Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants by seun001(m): 7:10am On Nov 05, 2007
jahwool:

hmmm,u are definately not fit with a sagging weight following you around my dear.guess u need to know more about living healthy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government / What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co / Justice Aloma Mariam Mukhtar, 1st Female Supreme Court Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.