Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nigerian Girl In Love With Ghanian, More Info In Details Please Read - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Girl In Love With Ghanian, More Info In Details Please Read (905 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday / Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) / Nigerian Girl In Love With Ghanian, More Info In Details Please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl In Love With Ghanian, More Info In Details Please Read by Owugal(f): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2007
I am an Owu girl. in case you are not Egba you may not know what Owu is etc. Anyways, I am in love and dating a Ghanian. I think he loves me too cos the other day he asked me to marry him but I said "what" so many times, he thought I did not want to. Nways my question is What can I expect from a Ghanaian guy if I were to marry him. Any girls with similar experience? Also , he makes soooooo much more money than I do, but I have a better education than him. I am pursuing a masters. His English worries me. I love him, but My family is soo highly educated, that me with my masters degree is the least degree anyone for three generations in my family is getting. I mean MY grandad had a masters and he set up the first meteriological station in Eket Nigeria. So what do I do? I am afraid of taking him home to mom and pop in case they think he is not educated. He is so sweet. He has class. A good head on his shoulders. Smart Funny, crazy and ambitious. owns his own bussiness and his own house. Yet, I am afraid. Cos he's a Mechanic. not like Nigerian Mechanic though. He has people working for him and all that. what do I do. I am scared of facing my parents with him. Yet I love him and think its time to introduce him.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Nawa / Male braids: irresponsible? / Who Killed Mama Ebuka! The Deadly Revenge Of A Deity (true Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.