Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Where Do I Invest My money? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Do I Invest My money? (965 Views)

Why Should I Invest In Ibeju Lekki Area? / Where Around Lekki, Ajah Can I Invest 10 To 15m Naira On Land In 2012? / Fraudulent Land Sale, What Do I Do To Get My Money Back From The Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do I Invest My money? by biggozz(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2007
Hi noble Nairalanders, can u guys help me with an idea of where to invest my money? I mean a well diversified portfolio. Thanks all.
Re: Where Do I Invest My money? by chiboyz(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2007
give it all to me, i promise u there is nothing to worry about, i will invest it properly 4 u.
Re: Where Do I Invest My money? by judepraise: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2007
N20m is a lot of money. i will sugeest you invest in real estate and buy some shares. it's better to diversify than having only one type of investment. if you need help you can contact on joint_praise@yahoo.com
good luck.
Re: Where Do I Invest My money? by layi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2007
How did u get the 20M?

Its like driving 20miles only to park somewhere and start asking people to teach u how to drive?

Abi u dey find wash wash maga ??
Re: Where Do I Invest My money? by biggozz(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2007
@chiboy, you forgot to send me the details of your a/c number, I'm eagerly waiting to wire u the money grin tongue
Re: Where Do I Invest My money? by biggozz(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2007
@ Layi,

this is an honest request, I stressed on the fact that I need to have a DIVERSIFIED PORTFOLIO, a man can never be a guru in every field.
The sector from which I made my money could crash 2morow and thats too bad if I have all my eggs in a basket, thats why we need each other to suceed, Ok? cool
Re: Where Do I Invest My money? by hakir(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2007
biggozz

well is good if a young man decide to secure his future. investment is not that easy cos it requires highly technical and skilled personnel. i will suggest you invest in shares and hatchery.

hatchery (poultry) will give u about 500% return on investment. for the appraisal report and the skilled personnel with over 8 years experience and presently heading a hatchery division, u can mail me.

the market is so large , livestocks are booked far far ahead of time and they cant meet up demand. u may also need to be around for a reconnaissance survey if interested

onivehu2000@yahoo.com
Re: Where Do I Invest My money? by scopido(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2007
Biggozz,i have just gone tru your post,if u mail me as i said i will advice you on how to invest in Real Estate not even to invest in me.That is if only you are serious bcause a lot of kids take this page as fun. see my mail in my box on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Pictures Continues / Lagos Mega City Project / Self Contain Apartment Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.