Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently (1091 Views)

My Friend Needs A Good BF. / She Is Eyeing Ma Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently by tonte(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2007
i need conc' lagos and ph boyz 2 give mii sum gangstar advice
the story goes thus : ma guy is/was in luv and he faithfully tried 2 keep it up, but the chick who is ma friend started actin funny, now she keeps late nites and tells a lot of lies but sumhow i always show up around her wen she is up 2 sumtin bad, but i don't say anything because she begs mii 2 stay quite and i hate snitching on people but now she is not gettin any repentant and she sure needs 2 be punished i have a few plans up ma sleeve but i don't know if they are the right measures but i wish 2 make her pay because the guy is too gud 2 be treated like dis help ma brothers girls views also welcome because she needs 2 suffer
Re: Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently by ritchboi: 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2007
*tales by moonlight*
Re: Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently by Pip(m): 12:04am On Oct 09, 2007
Unless you've become GOD before you take vengence. SInce i know that you're not, let her be. When Karma comes calling sooner than later you would wish for her safety. Guy, I have been through worse, you have got more to gain leaving her to be. Would she love yr friend better if u do anything? besides good ridance to bad rubbish. God just saved him from a cheating wife
Re: Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently by tomisine(f): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2007
hmmm interesting i should say, that you wanna try to play God in the guise of helping your friend. Do you wanna make enemies rather than maintain friendships in life? my advice to you is don't spill the beans. haven't you heard that its bad to get in-between lovers? eventually your friend might be too good to believe bad things about someone he likes/loves since he is dating her, that you end up being the enemy. so tonte pls be calm and give the law of nature a chance to prove itself. i understand you are trying to be a good friend but what if it backfires? thinkabout it. if you think its better you tell, go ahead since you know your friend better than i do but please think it through. take care and be good.
Re: Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently by BASETSANA(f): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2007
lf you have never sinned in your lifetime,you can play God and punish her
Re: Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently by sosa08(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2007
U beta allow ur friend do what he pleases and stay out of it. U can tell him what u feel but dnt act on his behalf.
Re: Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently by dodowaski(f): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2007
k
Re: Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently by tonte(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2007
thanx, but the thing here is that i have witnessed her do a lot of shit and anytime i show up she is like pls don't tell tee boy u saw mii and now he is really askin ma opinion on the best way 2 deal with her, i suggested he passes her on 2 us his friends but he said it wuz harsh ,then i suggested she be drunk den stripped inside my room but none of us wuld touch her until the next day when she should have recovered he buys the idea but is scared and dats y i need sum nairaland advice pls try 4 us
Re: Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently by Seun(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2007
What an idiot. The girl has the right to do whatever she likes; you do not own her. idiots. Idiots.
Re: Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently by Seun(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2007
You have no right to strip the girl or whatever. How can you do such an idiotic thing to someone your friend claims to love? if he does not love her anymore, let him dump her, but she is not his property. idiots. angry
Re: Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently by Seun(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2007
How can you even contemplate doing such a thing to a girl you call your "friend". You're such a lousy friend.
Re: Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently by OgidiBoy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2007
Omg !!! Oga Seun did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, why are you so pissed shocked shocked
Re: Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently by tonte(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2007
@ seun i only asked 4 advice no 4 u 2 call mii names do u think u are not also an idiot??
Re: Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently by tomisine(f): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2007
dude, u are giving yourself too much trouble over this issue. if your friend doesn't want her anymore then let him dump her. she obviously likes him thats why she keepsbegging you not to rat on her. so let him dump her. thats the best /worst he can do now. if she is meant for him shell be back. if not then good riddance. dont play God. please, no stripping, passing on to friends, using, shocked,
Re: Ma Friend Needs Help Urgently by tonte(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2007
thanx y'all i've made up ma mind on the issue infact last nite they were all over each other like newly weds i guess it just took 2 much of mii temper dats y i luv nairaland

(1) (Reply)

He Does Not Believe Me. / Is It Girl's Nature? / Why Do People Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.