Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Boko Haram Cursed By Bishop Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Cursed By Bishop Oyedepo (1984 Views)

GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) / Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell / 'ayo, Get Out Of My Church By Bishop Benson Idahosa- The Observer 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Cursed By Bishop Oyedepo by Ogetogeo(m): 10:14am On Jan 15, 2012
If boko haram does not become history, this ministry is fake - Bishop Oyedepo
on twitter

http://mobile.twitter.com/WinnersChapelNL/status/158443962590429184/photo/1
Re: Boko Haram Cursed By Bishop Oyedepo by nairaman66(m): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2012
Only God has the power to curse! Not man
Re: Boko Haram Cursed By Bishop Oyedepo by nyabingi(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2012
@nairamann66 You got it wrong bro, what ever a man wants to achieve in life if he works towards it with determination, he will surely succeed Genesis 11:6, This is a natural law so it has got little to do with religion and it it the same principle Boko Haram uses in its efforts to unleash terror and mayhem on the land. Now concerning Curses, it is possible for a man to curse and it comes to pass, passing the bulk to God means you are playing religion Leviticus 19:14, Numbers 23:8, Matthew 26:74, Jame 3:9, what I intend to elaborate here based on these scriptural reference is that curses can be very effective, even the unbelievers believe strongly in this and that is why people go an extra mile in trying to undo curses placed on them by others or circumstances, so if the man of God placed a curse on the terrorist Islamic sect called Boko Haram and he indeed knows what he is talking about then don't doubt because it may come to pass
Re: Boko Haram Cursed By Bishop Oyedepo by gulfer: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2012
Ogetogeo:

on twitter

http://mobile.twitter.com/WinnersChapelNL/status/158443962590429184/photo/1
We all become history at some point. So exactly what is he saying, one either becomes a good or bad part of history.
Re: Boko Haram Cursed By Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2012
Just like George W. Bush cursed Al queda and they became history.

Smh sad
Re: Boko Haram Cursed By Bishop Oyedepo by Thatdave(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2012
Senior Prophet TB Joshua was more specific.

"[b]God told me Boko Haram will fade away by march this year. [/b]The issue of bombing will be a thing of the past by march.
we will now be faced with serious economic crises, hardship, economic battle, economic battle, economic battle."
- TB Joshua.
Re: Boko Haram Cursed By Bishop Oyedepo by toyemz(f): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
@quote

on twitter

can he be more specific?
as in dates

how soon
how long do we have to wait,seeing the bombings are getting more atrocious and bolder by the day
Re: Boko Haram Cursed By Bishop Oyedepo by seenoevil1: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
NO NEED TO CURSE THEM , THE INFAMOUS DELIVERANCE SLAP SHOULD DO 

Re: Boko Haram Cursed By Bishop Oyedepo by Jeel: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
The man curse de work like craze make una de play for there
Re: Boko Haram Cursed By Bishop Oyedepo by ezeagu(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2012
Jeel:

The man curse de work like craze make una de play for there

This is the population Nigeria is working with so no surprises.
Re: Boko Haram Cursed By Bishop Oyedepo by nairaman66(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2012
@nairamann66 You got it wrong bro, what ever a man wants to achieve in life if he works towards it with determination, he will surely succeed Genesis 11:6, This is a natural law so it has got little to do with religion and it it the same principle Boko Haram uses in its efforts to unleash terror and mayhem on the land. Now concerning Curses, it is possible for a man to curse and it comes to pass, passing the bulk to God means you are playing religion Leviticus 19:14, Numbers 23:8, Matthew 26:74, Jame 3:9, what I intend to elaborate here based on these scriptural reference is that curses can be very effective, even the unbelievers believe strongly in this and that is why people go an extra mile in trying to undo curses placed on them by others or circumstances, so if the man of God placed a curse on the terrorist Islamic sect called Boko Haram and he indeed knows what he is talking about then don't doubt because it may come to pass

Show me a Pastor and I will tell you who he is. But I concur with you, men can lay curses.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra’s Giant Leap Towards Independent Power Project / The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien / Abia Engages Imo In Economic War, Shuts Down ITC In Aba, Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.