Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others (18845 Views)

Appointment Of Bakare: Buhari Starts Presidency With A Lie! / Casting Demons Out Of Bakare / Casting Demons Out Of Bakare! By Dimgba Igwe Of Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by 1025: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2012
jonathan can't do this even in his dreams. if to say jonathan ordered for my arrest, i will say is possible but Pastor Bakare? that will be suicidal.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Rad1cal: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2012
1025:

jonathan can't do this even in his dreams. if to say jonathan ordered for my arrest, i will say is possible but Pastor Bakare? that will be suicidal.

Please go and take your drugs embarassed
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by PointB: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2012
Bakare had once wished death on the president if he does not reverse the subsidy removal. Shouldn't he be made to offer some explanations?

Beyond that, arresting any of those goons is no big deal. Just that at the moment there is no real reason to arrest them all. But Bakare has a case to answer.

@cyberG, only hypocrite see every comment from tribal lens.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by DeepSight(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^^ And wishing the president dead is treasonable? Are you sure everything is ok over there?
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by CyberG: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2012
Rad1cal:

Please go and take your drugs embarassed

Funny thing is Bakare with SNG allowed this dumb Bottom the chance to get even close to Turai to become president. He was so cowed, he had no answer due to his non-existent brains. Now, he orders arrest of people who he can't put a light to their intelligence? Lawyers who know the law and know they have a constitutional right to protest if they disagreed? Jona-goat cannot arrest any of his corrupt bastard friends including corrupt Adoke, Maduekwe or Iweaala but people who will eat him alive in any debate?

The EFCC has not done anything since the days of Ribadu since Jona-dense must be NUMBER ONE to be arrested for corruption, human right violation and systematic killings of Nigerians without doing anything yet people are supporting him because he is their tribesman SE, SS?? Oh well, we'll see.

Deep Sight:

^^^ And wishing the president dead is treasonable? Are you sure everything is ok over there?

Death is too minimal to wish him, how many Ibos, Yorubas, Hausas were killed last year through his BH? 500+ and he did nothing but Nigerians should live with it. Is his one useless life better than 500+ that he sacrificed? People who actually work to survive and not steal the country blind? I think you should be asking yourself the question if everything is alright with how narrow tribalism colors the views of most Ibos and his tribesmen. This is when someone in the army should just stop the bloodshed by sacrificing the goat-brain president to the birds of the air and the hyenas of the forest.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by DeepSight(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
oyb:

dude, what part of what i posted earlier dont u understand?

anything thing that can be deemed as opposition to saint jonathans earnest push towards the promised land of penury is treason

soon, it will be treason to laugh when patience fires us with her english

all hail emperor and dictator for life goodknock ebere johnathan

Pardon me. The Jonathan sycophants on this forum are quite simply out of this world. Perhaps they are all Beaf using multiple I.Ds
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by violent(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
PointB:

Bakare had once wished death on the president if he does not reverse the subsidy removal. Shouldn't he be made to offer some explanations?

Beyond that, arresting any of those goons is no big deal. Just that at the moment there is no real reason to arrest them all. But Bakare has a case to answer.

The fact that most people are too stoopid to know how dumb they really are is the fabric holding our society together.

Since when, pray tell, does our government operate and starts arresting people just because they made wishes? what explanations should a man offer simply because he had some ridiculous thoughts in his head?
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by DeepSight(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2012
Men, sometimes the views expressed by these Jonathan sycophants are really off the charts for the prize in sycophantic ridicule.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by CyberG: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2012
Deep Sight:

Pardon me. The Jonathan sycophants on this forum are quite simply out of this world. Perhaps they are all Beaf using multiple I.Ds

Whenever you see MOST NL posters with < 200 posts or recently registered, you would know they are paid hacks like beaf and tribal militants who got this drunk fisherman into power.

PointB:

PointB, IgbobuIgbo, etc with your multiple IDs is the LEAD tribalist on NL. Almost every other post of yours is tribalistic in support of your tribe and blind to see that life exists for not only one tribe or one point of view.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by buzor(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
source pls - sahara reporters!
i forgot; sahara reporters = beer parlour rumor mungers.
lol
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by CyberG: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
You're funny. . .all to defend your Jonathan president, you seek to discredit SR that has achieved way more than Jonagoat who scammed Nigerians into thinking luck can run the country?

SR broke the news of the bought verdict that affirmed Yar'Adua's election a day before it was announced, did you know that?
SR last week published ahead of time, the mumu president broadcast before it aired on TV screens, yet you still seek to discredit them? See http://saharareporters.com/press-release/jonathan-sticks-his-gun-give-another-national-broadcast-deregulation-downstream-petrol

I guess retardeen's apologists think people don't know the facts.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by lalat: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2012
jonathan get advicer so,what of him mama and broda them,becos wetin he wan do so he go regret am o ,abeg make u na tok to the man ooooo
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Adanora: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2012
HiSssssssssssssssssssS
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by muyoto: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
Deep Sight:

Not my intention to play devil's advocate here, my being as anti-GEJ as anyone possibly could be, but surely anyone that openly calls for the death of the leader of country can be deemed to have ulterior motives, can't he?

Treason as defined
   /ˈtrizən/ Show Spelled[tree-zuhn] Show IPA
noun
the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
The security services can argue that Bakare's comment falls under that definition.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by DeepSight(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
Well I never heard the comment. Can you quote him verbatim? Because if it's a question of a mere wish, then 80 per cent of Nigerians have committed treason in that regard already.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Wily1Wily: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
t.b.o.y:

your are very silly
Silly u are
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by CyberG: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2012
^ When will you make your point without abuse because someone has a different point of view?
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by executinal(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2012
This is pure poo news embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Rad1cal: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2012
CyberG, guess the G represents Goat.

Cyber Goat and to all wandering fools on this thread

When you issue out open threats of death, especially to the revered office of the presidency, you have some explanations to make with adequate warning issued

Saying shiet all year round is the cheapest currency you have, but spend it wisely  cool
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by dayokanu(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2012
I dey laff
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Wily1Wily: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
CyberG:

PointB, Revolt, WilyWily: The only REASON why it is OKAY for Jonathan to arrest these people is because he is NOT your tribe, right? Some NL Igbos, the usually selfish and self-centred BIGOTS, complain and scream about injustice when you feel you are on the receiving end but when you think you people are doing it to someone else, it is FINE and dandy?
That silly ugly idioot fake Prophet Kekere Bakere deserve to be locked up. A failed Pastor/Aje Prophet that incited his supporters to kill innocent people only because he lost election, if i capture him i will make sure he eat my faeces
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by muyoto: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2012
@Deep sight, I unfortunately don't have any link to the said statement, that is if indeed he did make it. Someone opened thread some days back where it was alleged (yes, it was never verified) to have been made by Bakare: (its actually a prophesy!)

Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Price
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2012
i know the story is false though because the ijaw drunk has no liver to do it.
why?

The confused 'man who had no shoes' knows the backers behind boko haram but hey we hear news one suspect has been caught bla bla bla but in the coming weeks, these guys will still strike.
He knows the corrupt people in his government e.g diezani who he is even yanshing and others, and of which he is a beneficiary of their largese (remember diezani N50 cut from oil marketers in jonatrash's election campaign fund drive) but hey the guy is still swimming in the corruption pool.
See ijaw hopeless militants mouthing for him, but hey the liverless presido would never caution them seeing that it will take the turn of a tribal wrangling

this presido na for mouth, the guy is liverless and a stooge of stooges
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by humblebee: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2012
it's not true, confirmed!!! don't ask me how i got to know but if truly its the SSS that was ordered to arrest them then i can say it authoritatively that IT"S NOT TRUE,
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Nnamsco4real: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2012
This GEJ is a coward!
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by honeric01(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2012
[size=28pt]Princess Adeyemi wrote: I confirm to you this morning (7:46am) that Pastor Tunde Bakare has been arrested on order of GEJ. This is bringing back the regime of Abacha. GEJ shld immediately release Pastor Bakare. Pls broadcast to all your social media contact. Pls call +2348023411451 for further confirmation.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Beaf: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2012
Lets hope Bakare's arse is fried real good. He deserves a life sentence.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by jimmysho(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2012
Nobody has touched them. it's just a trick to draw back d protesters. i can tell authoritatively that no one has touched bakare as i write
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by bright007(f): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2012
Wily1Wily:

very nice, Jonathan should arrest his family members and members of his corrupt cabinet including me ,I âm an idiot who who is simply myopic in my reasoning.
Well said.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by ogedums(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2012
Publicity Stunt. Why arrest a/some drowning irrelevant man/men. Those guys job is to talk, Govt jobs is to give them reason to talk. That is the only rule of their engagement, Nothing more.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by bright007(f): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2012
Beaf:

Lets hope that my brain is sanitized so that I reason with my brain and not my arse. I deserve a life sentence.
Well said.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by 989900: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2012
Oh maybe Bakare and Falana are the cabals. . . LMAO cheesy grin

GEJ just switched

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano / Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) / Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.