Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others (18846 Views)

Appointment Of Bakare: Buhari Starts Presidency With A Lie! / Casting Demons Out Of Bakare / Casting Demons Out Of Bakare! By Dimgba Igwe Of Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by iyeojowu: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2012
Arresting pastor bakare and others is not the solution, because tthere ten thousand bakare and Falana that are not known to the ss and gej govt. Shame on u oh if this story is true.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Ekiti1: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2012
diluminati:

e.g diezani who he is even yanshing.
. . . . . .
This girl, na from ur mouth dem go hear say  the kings mother na witch?
Dont allow madame patience to hear o . . . .
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by betrani(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2012
Try any coup 'de tat or impeachment plot against Jonathan and that would be the end of nigeria! "Don't forget u hungry scavengers and rubbers" the oil is ours! If we shut down fields u guys are doomed! We decide what happens! We should fold our Arms and watch u steal from us? Nigeria and these Ys n Hs are nothing without d milk! We go take our oil go! God punish satan!
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2012
betrani:

Try any coup 'de tat or impeachment plot against Jonathan and that would be the end of nigeria! "Don't forget u hungry scavengers and rubbers" the oil is ours! If we shut down fields u guys are doomed! We decide what happens! We should fold our Arms and watch u steal from us? Nigeria and these Ys n Hs are nothing without d milk! We go take our oil go! God punish satan!

Get back into your room and turn that computer off! Silly child!
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by rasputinn(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2012
GEJ never ordered the arrest of any of the afforementioned persons,he only tasked the security chiefs to checkmate any unscrupulous character(s) from exploiting the protest for their cheap political gain.The security folks may know something we dont,so I say we allow them do their work,of course I'm more than confident that GEJ is a democrat and pro rule of law,also do we expect the securitymen to just fold their hands if they have reason to believe that the above mentioned fellows have been compromised or that they're up to no good?

If Bakare,or indeed any Nigerian is arrested by the any of the security outfits,there's nothing wrong with that,they should however question the suspects to clarify whatever it was that made them arrest them,this should be done within the constitutionally stipulated time frame and if there is nothing the security folks are ready to charge them to court with,then they should free them within 24hrs

All the venting of spleen and noise on nairaland wont amount to anything eventually,for all you know Falana is going over his next brief,Melaye presently gathering more evidence against Dimeji and Bakare is in his office compiling a list of those he calls bastards that have hijacked the treasury of LASG
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by deboski4u: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2012
ur source is saharreporters then u are ,
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by kayalla(f): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2012
Jona is now more confused than he has ever been. 32 advisers yet no brain woo unto jona for he has lost
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by humblebee: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2012
Beaf:

Lets hope Bakare's arse is fried real good. He deserves a life sentence.

you still havent done away with ur dead brain
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by rasputinn(m): 10:35am On Jan 16, 2012
GEJ never ordered the arrest of any of the afforementioned persons,he only tasked the security chiefs to checkmate any unscrupulous character(s) from exploiting the protest for their cheap political gain.The security folks may know something we dont,so I say we allow them do their work,of course I'm more than confident that GEJ is a democrat and pro rule of law,also do we expect the securitymen to just fold their hands if they have reason to believe that the above mentioned fellows have been compromised or that they're up to no good?

If Bakare,or indeed any Nigerian is arrested by the any of the security outfits,there's nothing wrong with that,they should however question the suspects to clarify whatever it was that made them arrest them,this should be done within the constitutionally stipulated time frame and if there is nothing the security folks are ready to charge them to court with,then they should free them within 24hrs

All the venting of spleen and noise on nairaland wont amount to anything eventually,for all you know Falana is going over his next brief,Melaye presently gathering more evidence against Dimeji and Bakare is in his office compiling a list of those he calls bastards that have hijacked the treasury of LASG
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by born2boink(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2012
kayalla:

Jona is now more confused than he has ever been. 32 advisers yet no brain woo unto jona for he has lost
He will order your arrest on nairaland too soon
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by honeric01(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2012
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/kofi-annan-former-un-sec-general-cautioned-jonathan-against-arresting-protest-leaders
Kofi Annan, Former UN Sec. General, Cautioned Jonathan Against Arresting Protest Leaders
Posted: January 16, 2012 - 05:40

By SaharaReporters, New York
Former United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan helped prevail on President Goodluck Jonathan to jettison plans to have the State Security Services (SSS) arrest four leaders of the OccupyNigeria movement.

Saharareporters had revealed the president’s plot which was leaked to us by SSS operatives in Abuja. The SSS was to arrest civil rights attorney, Femi Falana, Fiery Lagos pastor, Tunde Bakare, ex-member of house of representatives, Dino Melaye and and Kaduna based activist, Shehu Sani.

Shortly after our report, Mr. Annan reportedly made a call to President Jonathan expressing grave concern about the planned crackdown on leaders of the mass protest that have swelled in Lagos, Abuja, Minna, Kano, Kaduna and other cities in recent weeks.

A source disclosed that Mr. Jonathan called off the arrest of the activists shortly after speaking with Mr. Annan. However, he insisted that labor leaders call off all street demonstrations.

It was unclear whether the decision not to arrest the protest leaders was partly responsible for Mr. Jonathan's cancellation of a presidential speech that was originally scheduled for 9:00 p.m. Nigerian time on Sunday.

Nigerian Labor Congress president Abdulwaheed Omar told the Associated Press that the NLC had canceled street rallies due to "security concerns" expressed by President Jonathan. Saharareporters learnt that the so-called security concerns had to do with the government’s original plan to target a few prominent activists for arrest.

Mr. Annan call to Jonathan is seen as a major sign that the international community might despatch him to intervene in Nigeria the same way he was called upon to mediate in Kenya's 2008 post-election violence.

RT @savenigeria: Pastor Bakare has not been arrested. Please follow him on Twitter (@T_Bakare) for more updates. Thank you. #occupynigeria
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by rasputinn(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2012

Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by omo9ja1(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2012
Never say never they say

In Nigeria anything can happen

If OBJ,Bode George,Gani Fawehinmi could be arrested detail ,

but if is the way GEJ want to go all fine and well we see
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Nyntynplus: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2012
GEJ brain need to be reinstalled,
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by blank(f): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2012
I have started respecting Tunde Bakare, he makes a lot of sense.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by MAYOWAAK: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2012
betrani:

The idea behind this outrageous policy is to create a suitable scenario for the disintegration of Nigeria, thereby giving room for the creation of an oil rich Niger-Delta country with a strong support from their master, the USA. After that, then America will reward GEJ with the presidency of the new Niger-Delta nation, afterall the Americans have already predicted that the entity called Nigeria will soon cease to exist.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2012
if only they had called out the same military when SNG was fighting to libertae this monkey from turai  angry angry angry

turai must be laughing her had off
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by greall12(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2012
Jonathan you die like a fowl. You death will worst than gadaffi.You will c take the step to arrest them.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by dadebgroup: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2012
Tunde Bakare is a True man of God;who is like d Paul in Bible,He is Objective, fearless & consistent in d pursuit of d right cause. He did it for President GEJ after death of Late President Musa Yar Adua, behold the same man he fought tirelessly for b4 he was declared President now turned d table against him! Beware GEJ; Remember God is no respecter of anyone,
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Koikoi(m): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2012
What's this fuss about anyway? arrest who? wannabes? give me a break. That would be giving them the attention they don't deserve. Bakare is a confused hell bound boko haram apologist. Bad looser! Now he's scheming to make Nigeria ungovernable. Lazy bigot
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by CrazyMan(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2012
I don't understand why Boko Haram would be on one side confidently boasting of how they are going to ruin the country, and the best this Jonathan of a man can do is to arrest people that are organizing a peaceful protests.

Now is it that all the killings BOKO HARAM are doing doesn't bother him?

Or is it that the security operatives in the country are too powerless to handle them?

Why is it powerless men he choose to pick on?

Finally, I would advise that Nairaland members watch their tongue and desist from using fowl language against Jonathan or else this sit might cease from existing.

It's clear that we're in a dictatorship regime so lets begin to readjust ourselves in order to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by BERNIMOORE: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
[b]DON'T BE FOOLED PLS FORUMITES, IT IS WISE TO 'STOP AND REASON' ON YOUR OWN WEATHER A PIECE OF IMFORMATION IS TRUE AND FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE BEFORE YOU REACT PLS,SO AS TO BE WISE, I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE WISE AND INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WITH GOOD INTENTION,BUT DONT FIX  YOUR JEWELRIES OR PRECIOUS VALUES ON THE NOSE OF A PIG,WHO WILL EVENTUALLY RUB IT OVER AND OVER IN THE MUD .BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST SITTING IN A CORNER 'WINDING A CLOCK' AND MAKES YOU TO DO THE NOISE,THEY COOKED UP STORIES IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR PRECIOUS CONTRIBUTION ONLY FOR MISREPRESENTATION,PLS KNOW THE SOURCE OF IMFOMATION BEFORE YOU COMMENT.MY ADVICE IS OPTIONAL BASED ON WISE USE OF TIME AND RESOURCES,thanks.[b]
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Koikoi(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2012
CrazyMan:

I don't understand why Boko Haram would be on one side confidently boasting of how they are going to ruin the country, and the best this Jonathan of a man can do is to arrest people that are organizing a peaceful protests.

Now is it that all the killings BOKO HARAM are doing doesn't bother him?

Or is it that the security operatives in the country are too powerless to handle them?

Why is it powerless men he choose to pick on?

Finally, I would advise that Nairaland members watch their tongue and desist from using fowl language against Jonathan or else this sit might cease from existing.

It's clear that we're in a dictatorship regime so lets begin to readjust ourselves in order to avoid stories that touch.

Do you really believe these sahara liars? Why hasn't the arrest been made. Bakare is not worth arresting. The idioot just want attention that's all
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by ifeci: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2012

U see nothing wrong with the bolded huh? Did u proof read your write up b4 posting it? How about arresting the cabal and sponsors of Boko haram? GEJ get strength only where the harmless and unarmed are, he will kill the unarmed not Boko haram and he will arrest Bakare not the cabal. this is just the beginning of his end.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by goggs(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2012
Sahara reporters make the most sensational of all reports.

I take their reports with a table spoon of salt and a dash of maggi for good measure.

all they do is quote unnamed sources.

when the president is to broadcast speeches, advance copies are given to print media so it can appear in time e.g. today's 7am speech is already in this morning papers. Saraha Reporters will make it sound as though obtaining the speech is a scoop when publishing on line can take less than 30 mins upon receiving it the day before so(or hours before)

they publish mostly conjectures, permutations and assumptions and ride on public sentiments to sustain interest. That's not investigative journalism, its junk
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by honeric01(m): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2012
Strike called off.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Koikoi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2012
blank:

I have started respecting Tunde Bakare, he makes a lot of sense.

That's because your sense has been messed up
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by olajide8(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
The return of abacha the rebirth whether its in our favour or not,
They just have to take it I am the new dictator on the block I would use my militants to achieve this Asari where you dey?

Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by jamace(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^^General GEJ ABACHA GCFR grin grin
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by soloqy: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2012
Why is it only sahara reporters that have this news? Does it mean the Thisday, Guardian, vanguard, The Nation, Daily Trust, etc, are not credible news outlets? Why dont they have this news? I dont trust sahara. Never have and never will
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by Emeka72(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
I don't hav reasons to abuse Good-luck, afterall I didn't vote him simply because I didn't believe in PDP govt. I voted ACN (NUHU RIBADU). All d blind-folded pple who voted Good-luck ar d ones now complaining.
Re: Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others by revolt(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2012
Yes because its an untrue insinuation tht could whip up sentiments plus discredit present govt as neo imperialist driven!! Plus speakn against govt interest and policies n turning the masses against govt calln for impch etc the list is much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano / Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) / Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.